laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
reunion [florian]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2020 12:20:16 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-fl]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]
I JUST WANNA SMILE

[attr=class,lyric2]
SMILE SOME MORE

[attr=class,bulk]

"Alexei. There is a difference between a grand gesture and reaching out when you need help." The exasperated frustration is edged with the softness of concern. "If you press my limits I will tell you." He's been quiet, at times, about his own struggles with mental health — but he has Joli for support, and he doesn't turn to dangerous vices during times of stress. Not anymore. "I am more than just your boyfriend, I am your friend. I want you to feel you can talk to me."[break][break]

Never one to retain anger for long, his shoulders sag under the weight of a heavy sigh. He doesn't want to be upset.[break][break]

"What do you mean, chéri? Start slow with what?"

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-flcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .accentbg"]background: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .accentborder"]border-color: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .tagline a, .punkianger-fl .bulk b, .punkianger-fl .bulk i, .punkianger-flcredit a"]color: #92aad1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .image"]background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/i37yGNV.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 50px; text-align: justified; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-flcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-flcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,046 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
reunion [florian]
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2020 19:50:58 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“I don’t want to be all… pushy. You know? he finally managed to breathe out at last, brushing off what flecks of seaweed were stuck to his fingers.

The distraction in the form of the Sylveon allowed him enough time to think through on what he wanted to say.

“Like, I know that you couldn’t bring Joli along when we met in virtual reality, but I’m pretty sure if I get too close without warning he’d try to bite me, and I wouldn’t want to overstep that,” he explained himself. Was he rambling again?

It certainly sounded like such.

“Before… before you came into my life, I dared… on two separate occasions. One of them was… well, he was my doctor,” he said with a half-hearted chuckle. “But then he decided to study even further and left the region without warning, so…

He shuffled around and plucked another rice ball before taking a bite out of it. Once the silence had passed, he continued.

“The other was… well, the one that came after him was a mess. Honestly, I didn’t see the signs until it was too late when the other guy disappeared too. Imagine the terror when I found out he was actually working… working for the enemy.”

Man, he didn’t want to reveal this, but he figured—it was better he come clean before he threw himself into this new unknown.

“Guess I was able to dodge that second bullet, thank fuck.”

Even if he didn’t want to outright reveal it, he was just as broken as Florian had been. He just smiled a lot more and hid it better. Or at least he liked to think of it that way.

“Well… I figured you should know about my dirty laundry. And there… I feel… better. Somewhat. S-sorry.”

Maybe third time’s the charm? He thought to himself as he took another bite out of a tuna mayo-filled rice ball, waiting for Florian to speak up.

close tab

played by

thorn

flower boy
he/him
twenty-nine
june 14th
laverre, kalos
homosexual
professor
sergeant
alexei ivanov
dating
0 height
0 height
Pulling down backstreets deep in your head / slipping through dreamland like a tourist.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @florian
Florian Laurel
reunion [florian]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2020 2:49:47 GMT
Florian Laurel Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-fl]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social

[attr=class,lyric1]
I JUST WANNA SMILE

[attr=class,lyric2]
SMILE SOME MORE

[attr=class,bulk]

"Joli would not bite you," Florian corrects, and the little Sylveon offers a trill of affirmation. "He likes you, and he knows that I like you."[break][break]

After that, Florian listens without interrupting. Concern presents itself in his eyes, the furrow of his brow, and he nibbles absently on a rice ball as an excuse to digest the information without immediate response. Joli purrs and settles himself about Florian's shoulders like a heavy, uncomfortable scarf.[break][break]

"So you are worried you will scare me off?" He laughs, but there's no humour there. It's sad, if anything. "I would not leave without closure unless you did something terrible to me, Alexei, and then Joli would do worse than bite."[break][break]

His attempt at humour falls flat. There's an awkward pause before he asks, "The enemy?"

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-flcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .accentbg"]background: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .accentborder"]border-color: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .tagline a, .punkianger-fl .bulk b, .punkianger-fl .bulk i, .punkianger-flcredit a"]color: #92aad1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .image"]background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/i37yGNV.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-fl .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 50px; text-align: justified; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-flcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-flcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,046 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
reunion [florian]
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2020 21:04:54 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“You—you could say that,” he said quietly as he distracted himself with another bite of the rice ball in his hand. Once he’d swallowed the bite he had, he looked up at Florian’s last words.

“I ran a background check on the other guy. I was… concerned when he didn’t show up in the League database. I even asked a friend of mine in the Rangers to check if he was registered there, and he didn’t turn up anything either. When I gave him a picture, well, nothing came up too.”

He released a minute sigh.

“Word broke out that Rocket had arrived in Hoenn, but they were apparently ‘swept out’ under the rug? Whatever that means. Like, ‘defeated’, and then…” he continued, thinking long and hard for a few moments before he remembered what he had missed.

“The other guy’s name turned up on a list of missing people, who were supposedly working with them. With—with Team Rocket. Like… yikes, he ended with a shudder as he crammed the last of the rice ball into his mouth.

Once the rice ball was polished off, he reached for his long-abandoned glass and took a sip.

“Well, that’s that. Nothing too much happened after that. Until we met, of course.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
reunion [florian]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2020 1:58:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: