orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
getaway [m]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2020 13:05:36 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","orion"]

Having chosen a random partner assignment, Orion has no idea what to expect as they are left on the island. Its lush jungles look beautiful from afar, deceptively concealing the danger he'd been warned could lurk within.[break][break]

Admittedly, he's in it for the money.[break][break]

He turns to the girl, to whom he hadn't been introduced. "If we're gonna be stuck together for a week, you might as well know whose name to curse, huh?" An awkward attempt at humour, accompanied by a quick smile. "Orion Lykos. They never told me yours."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: mission / EGF

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.teamo]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.orion b]font-weight:bold;color:#84a35f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
getaway [m]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2020 3:05:33 GMT
June Fair Avatar
June was really starting to wish that she confirmed how much exactly this job was going to be paying them as ever since arriving here she had her doubts if it was going to be worth it.

At least the challenge itself sounded like fun if not a bit easy, it’s not like they’d actually put them on some crazy murder island to fend for themselves…..right? Her focus was on the dense jungle and it had only be taken away from it by the man that would be her partner for this job.

”Huh?” Oh right, names.

”Name’s June, nice to meet you.” She replied. She’d then look back to the jungle.

”We should probably focus on trying to make some sort of a camp first. We'll probably have to go into the jungle for wood maybe and to figure out what sort of crazy island they dropped us off at.”

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
getaway [m]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 21:01:32 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-or]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
M: DESERTED ISLAND

[attr=class,lyric1]
THERE'S A HUNGER IN MY HEART

[attr=class,lyric2]
IT'S FULL OF PROMISE, PROMISE

[attr=class,bulk]

June. A pretty name, not one he's familiar with.[break][break]

She's quick to get down to business and Orion's relieved; he's far less awkward with a task to focus on, and their survival is the perfect excuse not to make small talk.[break][break]

"Did you bring any Pokemon? I only brought a team of six, didn't notice anything in the rules against bringing more but I didn't want to push it and get us disqualified." There's a seventh Pokeball, hidden where the others are clearly displayed on his belt. He doesn't intend to use it. He'd brought his Swampert, Chandelure, Lanturn, Noivern, and Espeon for their various utilities. He never went anywhere without his Absol. Besides, the herald of disaster would be useful if they were going to get hit by a hurricane or something.[break][break]

He sends out the Absol now, the white-furred creature landing gracefully in the sand.[break][break]

"We'll need fresh water, too," he muses, starting to walk toward the treeline.

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-orcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-or .accentbg"]background: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .accentborder"]border-color: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline a, .punkianger-or .bulk b, .punkianger-or .bulk i, .punkianger-orcredit a"]color: #72b569;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image"]background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/jvWBvPJ.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 50px; text-align: justified; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-orcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-orcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
getaway [m]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2020 4:53:46 GMT
June Fair Avatar
When asked about her Pokémon June gestured to the capsules that were on her belt.

”Yeah I brought some with me.” And what a relief it was that the job allowed them to bring their Pokémon. It was going to make things a lot easier for them to deal with.

She proceeded to take two capsules from her belt and release the two flying Pokémon from within, Noivern and Staraptor.

”I’ll have these two scout the island out for a water source.” She relayed to Orion as she then turned to her two Pokémon.

”Stick together and get back to us as soon as you can, okay?” The two Pokémon nodded before taking off.

Once her two Pokémon were on their way she took off another Pokéball and released yet another Pokémon, this time her Sirfetch’d.

”We’ll probably need some wood to start a fire or something.” This would be her reasoning for having the fighting type out.

This had also got her thinking about what they were going to be eating later as she flowed Orion and his Absol.