[m/c] far out

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m/c] far out
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2020 5:39:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
she was tired.

tired beyond belief, and she couldn't believe that she was being told to deal with pirates. she's noticed that, more often, that she's being stationed out to do jobs here and there. she was told that it would be good for her finances, but she knows it's an excuse (she was a doctor; not a low earning rocket). even if she was just a tad too young to be properly recognized.

but since she was out, she was going to be using one of her codenames: hannah. she's forgotten the surname at this point, she never found it in herself to care after a bout of anxiety that threatened to end her train of thought and focus. in either case..

she was supposed to be infiltrating and securing the stuff stolen from pirates. she was already at the meeting spot, where she was going to be working with a familiar face (the same that made her anxiety spike through the roof, but she'd keep that to herself for the sake of working). thankfully, it was her zoroark that was maintaining an illusion to block her presence, for the most part. it pretty much ensured that any patrolling pirates wouldn't be able to spot her, at least.

when she spots gavin, she's quick to lower her gaze at the sand beneath them and hold balled up fists to her stomach. "e-erm.. h-hello. i-it looks like we'll be working together again..?"

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,761 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
[m/c] far out
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2020 11:30:59 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

Gavin makes no attempt to conceal his presence. Sunlight flashes off silver feathers as Corviknight circles overhead.[break][break]

He remembers the girl, remembers her codename. Knows her real name, too, but respects the alias.[break][break]

"Hannah."[break][break]

Its been a long time since they'd assisted against the Remnant. A lot's changed since then — he's changed, has she? Gavin's searching gaze falls upon her anxious form and thinks that no, she hasn't.[break][break]

"Yes. I requested your aid in particular."[break][break]

She was a doctor, after all, and a particular encounter with pirates returning from Galar had left him with a nasty injury. It shows in the stiffness of movement in his right arm and the hint of a bandage peeking out from the collar of his shirt. He might've died if not for Emma. This time, he intends to be one step ahead.[break][break]

"Orders are to kill on site. If you're uncomfortable with that, I can do it myself." Discomfort left room for error that they couldn't afford. "You're here as a medic but I expect your Pokemon to be capable of defense. Does that seem reasonable?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m/c] far out
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2020 7:24:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
she's okay with that.

killing was okay. maybe. probably. as long as no blood was exposed, she didn't have to worry about it, right? the woman rubs the back of her neck, eyes narrowed to the side while her other arm is gently held against the side of her waist. "i-i guess that's okay.." she hides, slightly, under the comfort and shade of her own bangs.

"i-i can do that.." her voice is soft, as she pulls out her gengar's pokeball. the ghost pokemon grins to the trainer, then back to gavin, who seemed.. like he had some sort of bone to pick. a vendetta. something he could get behind. "neuroma, please.." asking her pokemon to behave, and to please not to.. have too much fun. even though she doesn't say it, the gengar smiles and slips into the trainer's shadow - maintaining her shape, with only the glint of red eyes and a toothy grin to distinguish itself.

"so.." she starts, fingers tented against each other, "what's the.. exact plan..?"

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,761 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
[m/c] far out
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2020 11:24:06 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-gv]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
M: PLUNDER THE PIRATES

[attr=class,lyric1]
CREATURES OF HABIT

[attr=class,lyric2]
CARRION FLOWERS

[attr=class,bulk]

Gavin watches as Gengar melds with the girl's shadow, the gleam of its red eyes giving her silhouette the appearance of a doppelganger. It was no wonder and disliked ghosts.[break][break]

Amber eyes flick back up to Wendy's face as she offers a nervous question. Had he not seen some display of competence when they'd been trapped on the train during the pursuit of the remnant, Gavin might've scoffed at her. Instead, he rolls his shoulders back and grimaces at the stiffness before glancing to the horizon and the ship outlined against it.[break][break]

"That's our main target." He points. "We're going to fly over there — Corviknight can carry us both if you're ill-equipped — and land on their deck. They'll have nowhere to run unless they want to chance a swim. Then we're going to eliminate every last one of them."[break][break]

There's a hard edge to his tone; he's remembering the trip home from Galar, being stuck in exactly that predicament.[break][break]

"There's some prick with a Dhelmise, think he's the captain — he's mine. I don't care which of us finishes off the others."[break][break]

He mounts up on the great silver bird, who shuffles its wings. Bird and rider glance to their associate, silently questioning if she needed the offered lift.

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-gvcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .accentbg"]background: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .accentborder"]border-color: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a, .punkianger-gv .bulk b, .punkianger-gv .bulk i, .punkianger-gvcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image"]background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/Cr9yhqZ.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 50px; text-align: justified; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gvcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gvcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
[m/c] far out
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2020 5:06:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
it was times like these, where she really does consider investing towards a flying pokemon. at least, a pokemon that could lift itself off the ground and still be relatively comfortable to sit on. the only thing she could think of, that somewhat fit the ddescription, was her dusknoir and chandelure - both o which that could carry her, though she doesn't know how discrete she'd look i that were the case. as opposed to a corviknight, whose large body could easily fly over without attracting much if any attention.

so she sighs in defeat.

and slowly hops herself onto the corviknight, shortly after gavin secures himself on the steel avian. the gengar remains hidden within her shadow, grinning as it moved onto the flying pokemon. "i-i'm sorry for the trouble.." her voice is soft as she holds onto the flying type pokemon, even giving it a nod towards it in gratitude. even if it couldn't see her.

she takes a glance to her arsenal of pokemon, mulling her options over. "... would it.. be a-alright for me to burn their ship down, once we've.. s-secured a route..?"

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,761 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
[m/c] far out
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2020 0:16:24 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-gv]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
M: PLUNDER THE PIRATES

[attr=class,lyric1]
CREATURES OF HABIT

[attr=class,lyric2]
CARRION FLOWERS

[attr=class,bulk]

Gavin offers only a dismissive flick of his wrist at her apology.[break][break]

As soon as both riders are secured, the bird extends its shining wings and launches itself skyward. The large creature cuts through the skies with surprising grace; there was a reason Galar used them for their taxi service.[break][break]

"They could have valuables aboard," he points out. As they fly into the glaring light of the sun, the lenses of his glasses darken. "You know, I never took you for a pyromaniac."[break][break]

He thinks she seems too skittish for that, but doesn't say it aloud.

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

NO REWARDS FOR GAV, WHO'S DONE THIS BEFORE

[attr=class,punkianger-gvcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .accentbg"]background: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .accentborder"]border-color: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a, .punkianger-gv .bulk b, .punkianger-gv .bulk i, .punkianger-gvcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image"]background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/Cr9yhqZ.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gv .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 50px; text-align: justified; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gvcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-gvcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]