tornaria [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
tornaria [m]
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2020 23:07:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","blips"]
[attr="class","blipstop"]
[attr="class","blipstopimg"]

[attr="class","blipstoplyric"]bad moon rising

[attr="class","blipstoplyric2"]I see a bad moon a-rising. I see trouble on the way. I see earthquakes and lightnin' I see bad times today. Don't go 'round tonight, it's bound to take your life. There's a bad moon on the rise. I hear hurricanes a-blowing. I know the end is coming soon. I fear rivers overflowing. I hear the voice of rage and ruin. I hope you got your things together. I hope you are quite prepared to die. Look's like we're in for nasty weather, one eye is taken for an eye. Bad moon on the rise.

[attr="class","blipstop2"]

[attr="class","blipstop21"]mission

[attr="class","blipstop22"]devon dives

[attr="class","blipstop21"]TAGGED

[attr="class","blipstop22"]

@pharaohleap

[attr="class","blipstop21"]NOTES

[attr="class","blipstop22"]:higuys:

[attr="class","blipstop23"]

[attr="class","blipsmid"]

Light crept beneath the horizon, coaxing the waters to a wine-like sheen.[break][break]

With its absence, Zacharias Burke waxed the last of his beverage; his legs swaying as they dangled from the edge of the Sootopolis docks. Something in the tightness of his wet-suit made him keen to stretch, as if he were trying to battle the fabric that constricted him.[break][break]

Kelpie swam in these darkened waters. The Dragalge was only visible when its frills brushed up against the surface, swaying with the tide like displaced algae that reflected a sickened, unhealthy hue. Something about its distortion seemed to blend in the darkened depths, where water ran so deep that it bled black to its bottom.[break][break]

Cellphone in hand, he swiped left. Then, left again, as he burned his time by humoring the thought of carnal passions; yet, unaccounted as each possibility was denied. He liked the thought of physical companionship more than the hassle that came with it.[break][break]

It was never as good as his own imagination. Reality was a messy affair, all on its own.[break][break]

He turned his head only at the creaking of wood, letting his lazy gaze travel up to an unfamiliar face; Marcel. As his lips twisted at their corners, he smirked with something akin to confidence. “This is a nice night for a swim,” and he'd rise, feeling the wet-suit protest like a shirt fitted several sizes too small.[break][break]

“Hope you brought your snorkel,” and light crept in the faraway distance as a ship followed its lone voyage home.[break][break]

That would be their destination for the night.
[attr="class","blipsbot"]

I FEAR RIVERS OVERFLOWING. I HEAR THE VOICE OF RAGE AND RUIN.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.blips]border:solid 35px #252525;width:480px;background-color:#393939;color:#848484;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop]padding:35px;height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg]float:left;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #848484;margin-right:15px;height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric]font:bold 30px Roboto;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-top:25px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric2]font:9px Roboto;line-height:10px;color:#5a5a5a;text-transform:uppercase;height:60px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop2]background-color:#252525;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop21]font:bold 12px Roboto;color:#999999;line-height:12px;padding-bottom:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:-1px;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22 a]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23]position:absolute;height:35px;padding:30px;margin:-65px 0px 0px -302px;width:420px;background-color:#444444;color:#dddddd;font:12px Roboto;opacity:0;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid]margin:0px -35px;border-left:solid 35px #424242;border-right:solid 35px #424242;padding:35px 35px;background-color:#393939;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid i]color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid b]color:#bbbbbb;font:bold 11px roboto;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsbot]background-color:#252525;color:#dddddd;font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:15px;padding:35px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
tornaria [m]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2020 16:19:43 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","darkKcontain"]
[attr="class","darkKheader"]
[attr="class","darkKteam"]

[attr="class","marcelThread"]the wet-suit is almost suffocating, the diving gear surprisingly light. marcel's mood settles somewhere between these two thoughts, bettering as he finds the sinking sun has taken away his afternoon fatigue.
[break][break]
he takes a moment to examine zacharias burke before his gaze shifts to his phone, natural curiosity. recognition comes, but he makes no comment. his next exhale, however, draws out longer than necessary.
[break][break]
"i guess so." he puts on his snorkel in lieu of a response to his question.
[break][break]
marcel drops down to edge of the dock, mirroring zacharias only for a moment before he breaks the water's surface. his marshtomp follows before the ripples can settle entirely. he turns back to the other man, treading water.
[break][break]
"you ready?"
[break][break]
[attr="class","darkKdivide"]
[break]

[attr="class","darkKnotes"]mission devon dives

[break]
[attr="class","darkKtag"]@zacharias

[newclass=.darkKcontain]width:375px;height:auto;border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKheader]width:375px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKteam]width:auto;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.8;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcelThread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:25px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcelThread b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcelThread a]text-transform:lowercase;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag a]font-weight:600!important;font-size:6px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKdivide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKnotes]margin-top:5px;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
tornaria [m]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2020 21:09:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","blips"]
[attr="class","blipstop"]
[attr="class","blipstopimg"]

[attr="class","blipstoplyric"]bad moon rising

[attr="class","blipstoplyric2"]I see a bad moon a-rising. I see trouble on the way. I see earthquakes and lightnin' I see bad times today. Don't go 'round tonight, it's bound to take your life. There's a bad moon on the rise. I hear hurricanes a-blowing. I know the end is coming soon. I fear rivers overflowing. I hear the voice of rage and ruin. I hope you got your things together. I hope you are quite prepared to die. Look's like we're in for nasty weather, one eye is taken for an eye. Bad moon on the rise.

[attr="class","blipstop2"]

[attr="class","blipstop21"]mission

[attr="class","blipstop22"]devon dives

[attr="class","blipstop21"]TAGGED

[attr="class","blipstop22"]

@pharaohleap

[attr="class","blipstop21"]NOTES

[attr="class","blipstop22"]:higuys:

[attr="class","blipstop23"]

[attr="class","blipsmid"]

Zacharias tilted just enough for Marcel to pass him.[break][break]

“Of course. I rarely disappoint,” his words rumbled after the splash, breaking the calm surface of the water. Despite the implied haughtiness, he spoke slow, letting his eyes focus on their target in the distance for one last assessment.[break][break]

He knew the art of the heist, but it was the sight of the ever-stretching ocean that would prove to be a challenge. He liked his robberies on land; liked them grounded where he wasn't caught wearing rubber flippers just to swim through the depths.[break][break]

He hit the water with a similar splash, feeling his body sink as it was enveloped by a feeling of weightlessness.[break][break]

Dragalge looped around him, head pressing until it was able to wedge between his arm and side as though the pokemon were more of a persistent Poochyena than a dragon. Like a poisonous pool noodle, Zacharias was able to freely lean against his pokemon as it kept him afloat.[break][break]

“Let's hope for a few surprises when we get there. Something to spice things up? I hate it when things go... swimmingly,” and unfortunately, that was the last thing he could say before he fitted the snorkel into his mouth.[break][break]

He dove beneath the depths, letting Dragalge dictate his speed as the pokemon cut through the resistance of the water.
[attr="class","blipsbot"]

I FEAR RIVERS OVERFLOWING. I HEAR THE VOICE OF RAGE AND RUIN.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.blips]border:solid 35px #252525;width:480px;background-color:#393939;color:#848484;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop]padding:35px;height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg]float:left;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #848484;margin-right:15px;height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric]font:bold 30px Roboto;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-top:25px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric2]font:9px Roboto;line-height:10px;color:#5a5a5a;text-transform:uppercase;height:60px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop2]background-color:#252525;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop21]font:bold 12px Roboto;color:#999999;line-height:12px;padding-bottom:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:-1px;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22 a]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23]position:absolute;height:35px;padding:30px;margin:-65px 0px 0px -302px;width:420px;background-color:#444444;color:#dddddd;font:12px Roboto;opacity:0;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid]margin:0px -35px;border-left:solid 35px #424242;border-right:solid 35px #424242;padding:35px 35px;background-color:#393939;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid i]color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid b]color:#bbbbbb;font:bold 11px roboto;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsbot]background-color:#252525;color:#dddddd;font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:15px;padding:35px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
tornaria [m]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2020 13:53:38 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","marcelThread"]the ship stands still, just shy of the cliff-face. marcel can make the shape of it out from underneath, clearer and clearer as his marshtomp drags his closer to the surface. at the point where light begins to brush at his shoulders, he notices a smaller shadow beside the ship. when he reaches air, he can hear the clamour on-board.
[break][break]
marcel hooks his arms over the edge of the small, what he assumes to be pirate, boat and looks back at zacharias, gesturing to the ship with a tilt of his head. he reaches for one of the pokeballs strapped to his gear.
[break][break]
the shouts get louder, and a swift PROTECT saves marcel from a crate to the head. the cargo balances on the edge of the boat for a moment, before falling to the waters with a splash.
[break][break]
"fuck," he curses, diving for the box as a pair of pirates glance overboard.
[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","darkKnotes"]notes ...

[break]

[newclass=.darkKheader]width:375px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKteam]width:auto;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.8;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.marcelThread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:25px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKtag a]font-weight:600!important;font-size:6px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.darkKdivide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
tornaria [m]
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2020 0:16:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
 Zacharias propped his elbow on the stern, trying to press down enough weight to heave himself from the water.

That was interrupted as light cast over his frame, signaling that their cover was blown. Snorkle still in his mouth, the man could only make a sound akin to a honk as he chucked a pokeball blindly onto the ship; then, a splash as he would duck back beneath the surface to avoid the chance of another crate being chucked.

The capsule released his Perrserker; the tiny, angry cat pokemon screeching its war cry as it proceeded to maul the closest pirate, biting down upon the man's ankle and then a crunch as it bit down even harder.

He resurfaced by the starboard side, prying out his snorkel; he was laughing, able to see his small steel-type as it raged.

His Dragalge perked up just enough to spew forth a sludge bomb, letting the poison burst atop Nibbler without fear of the Steel-type sustaining any harm.

For the pirates? That would be a different story.

He was wiping his eyes with his hand, other hand trying to grasp the safety rail to fully pull himself up.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
tornaria [m]
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2020 23:45:02 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","marcelThread"]marcel emerges a minute or so later alongside his marshtomp; a crate is held in place atop the water-types head. hearing the ruckus on-board, he looks around for zacharias before finally putting two and two together.
[break][break]
tugging off his snorkel, he reaches for a pokeball with his free hand before releading his alakazam beside him in the water. the psychic-type's annoyance shows only slightly, water-slick whiskers drooping on either side of its face as it turns to its trainer.
[break][break]
"ship."
[break][break]
as the three teleport on board, the crate slips out the marshtomps grip and clatters against the deck. taking advantage of their momentary surprise, it hurls a series of MUD SHOTS at the cluster of pirates.
[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","darkKnotes"]notes ...

[break]