gold rush [open]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gold rush [open]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2018 7:47:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar

his pokemon are easily felled upon the exposure of joey's crumbling confidence. his desperation drives stakes into his convictions, renders them numb and all encompassing.

like hourglass sand swirling around him and pressing against his chest, joey watches helplessly as his life's path careens toward self-destruction. it's heavy. it hurts. he can't breathe.

and the boy's pulled up by the collar, barely. he still feels half-submerged in the granules of his misery.

the deceased boy mutters in between ghostly breaths, "i gotta... do this... for rocket." joey's chest thuds horrendously as if it were erupting. "to go hhhh-- home..."

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
gold rush [open]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2018 1:12:25 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

RUN FOR COVER. RUN WHILE YOU CAN, BABY. DON'T LOOK BACK. YOU GOTTA RUN FOR COVER. DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE FEAR, THAT'S A PLAYED OUT TRACK, MAN. YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE. AND DON'T LOOK BACK, JUST RUN FOR COVER.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

Bailey breathed; angry and red with each exhale as it squeezed between her clenched teeth. [break][break]

It wasn't worth it, but she hit him anyway. A hard drive to the gut, knuckles twisting to convey the force. This was a result of her own stupidity. It was with that shame that she was all too eager to strike again; they came in fast secession, to the same target, like she were a schoolyard bully trying to inflict the most damage in the smallest window of time. [break][break]

It wouldn't do any good, but it helped her feel better; somewhat.[break][break]

“You think they'll do a damn thing for you?”
As stupid as she was, even she can sense the disillusion that clawed at him. “No. You fucked up,” and it is with that statement that the cadet pulled, ready to drag him out from his secret base and into the light.[break][break]

She had no handcuffs. This was before the badge awarded by the league, before the cavern that would resolve this conflict without her ever knowing. [break][break]

And she doesn't know that he would break free and escape, not when two of her pokemon flank her side.

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

@joey

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
gold rush [open]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2018 4:13:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar

joey's form crumbled underneath her fist. he was young: no meat, just bones. being this far from home exacerbated the sting and the hunger he felt for the unovan city. he almost barfed. a thin film of warm spit spilled over his b bottom lip.

he recalled his pokémon. red ribbons of light zapping their battered bodies back into their balls.

"i don't know— but i gotta try."

crying, he slammed his skull toward bailey's. a headbutt to shock his bones.

close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
gold rush [open]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2019 17:54:46 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlastcont"]
[attr="class","frlastconttop"]
[attr="class","frlastcontimg"]

[attr="class","frlastcontlyric"]

RUN FOR COVER. RUN WHILE YOU CAN, BABY. DON'T LOOK BACK. YOU GOTTA RUN FOR COVER. DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE FEAR, THAT'S A PLAYED OUT TRACK, MAN. YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE. AND DON'T LOOK BACK, JUST RUN FOR COVER.

[attr="class","frlastcontmid"]

They collided, sending stars that danced before her eyes.[break][break]

Bailey had loosened her grip, stumbling back from the crack of skull to skull. “What the fuc--” and a hand reached up to shield her forehead from another consecutive strike. A goose-egg would be eager to form beneath her touch, even if she drove pressure to where she had been struck.[break][break]

And her pokemon–as capable as they seemed–were far more focused on their trainer than the fleeing Rocket member. “What are you all doing?!” She had shouted as Kapow and Bumbo came to her side, holding her head to inspect the damage. “I'm fine! Not me! Get him–”[break][break]

But it would be too late.[break][break]

/end

[attr="class","frlastconttag2"]
[attr="class","frlastconttag"]FOR

@joey

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.frlastcont]padding:0px 0px 35px 0px;border-top:solid 25px #999999;border-bottom:solid 5px #999999;background-color:#242424;width:400px;color:#999999;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttop]height:50px;padding:35px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#1b1b1b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100px;float:left;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontimg img]height:50px;width:50px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontlyric]padding:5px 0px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:10px;color:#505050;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid]padding:35px;font:10px quattrocento sans;line-height:12px;letter-spacing:.3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid b]color:#eeeeee;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastcontmid i]font:bold 10px quattrocento sans;color:#dddddd;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag]padding:13px;background-color:#191919;font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:9px;float:right;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag a]font:bold 9px quattrocento sans;line-height:9px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlastconttag2]height:35px;margin:-10px 35px 0px 0px;[/newclass]