POSTED ON Aug 16, 2020 4:14:26 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","solar"]

[break]

To think so much had changed, even though he was gone only for 3 months. Lots of things had changed since the chaos at Slateport, during the new year. Looking back on that night.... There were some things that he should've avoided. Like opening that damn portal. It allowed for Mateo to fall in it and to have more issues get born from it. Luckily, the Mateo incident was resolved, saved by Kyle and his friends (If this isn't public knowledge, consider this line retconned).[break][break]

But their trip to Ultra Space... It had been informative, but it led to more issues as well. One of their teammate had fallen, and now Solgaleo was gone. And the powers that were with him, but that's another story. The fact was, a life was lost and a friend had departed. And the few allies he had made during his escape? They had vanished too.[break][break]

Vanishing from Hoenn might have been a good idea. Or a bad one. Hard to tell at this point. His return had only been a few days ago, nothing major had happened so far. Maybe it's because Olivia is not in the council anymore and that the Crown has no reason to exist or hunt him down anymore? That definitely helps. Yet.... Something was clearly missing.[break][break]

As the man sat upon the ledge separating Route 123 from the sea, he couldn't help but ponder on all of these questions. Should he simply return to Alola at this point? Forget all that happened, even the reason he came to Hoenn? Should he seek out Solgaleo? Find out what happened to him? So many questions, so little answers...

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]tldr: no summary needed he said
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.solar b]font-weight:bold;color:#dc9100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
A glance at the past and future [C]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2020 8:42:48 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

It had been a long trip up to Mt. Pyre, but now it was time to return back home. Or rather, back to her campsite for the time being. She couldn't stay out of hotels forever, besides, camping out in nature just felt so much more enjoyable. The peace and quiet, nature all around, the Pokemon in their own natural habitats, it was enjoyable in so many ways.

And yet, Ruby, currently, was more confused than anything. Her recent meditation session atop the mountain was fruitless in helping her work through her problems. Perhaps location really meant nothing in the end, she was falling prey to the idea of the aesthetic, hoping that it would somehow bring some divine solution to help her work through her problems.

However, it seemed some of her solutions were going to be more man-made than divine in nature. Off in the distance was a strange man, who she almost didn't recognize at first. However, Whisper at her side who had been keeping her company certainly did. Especially with the way her eyes narrowed, her claw stretching out a bit in annoyance. It was only after Ruby recognized it as Balder, did Whisper surprisingly calm down a bit. Confused over her Pokemon's strange actions, especially towards a man who had given Whisper relatively every reason to hate them, Ruby turned to silently question her pokemon.

Unfortunately, Whisper was not a great communicator. All she could tell was that Balder was, for a lack of better understanding, not aggressive. Determined to solve the problem herself, Ruby gave her Pokemon a quick peck on the cheek before returning her to her Pokeball and quietly began to make her way towards the Alolan man.

He was sitting over the ledge of a cliff, and Ruby felt quite hesitant to break the silence. Especially as he just sat and stared out at the ocean. She wasn't the brightest individual, but she liked to feel like she was quite used to reading others after so long. He was thinking. She could only assume what, but perhaps it might be wrong to even try. Regardless, it just truly began to feel wrong to even attempt to break the silence.

Pausing for a moment, Ruby finally acted on instinct rather than sitting back and coming up with a full plan. Giving up any pretense at being stealthy, Ruby simply walked right up beside him, only to carefully slip down to sit on the edge of the cliff as well. There was no talking, nor was there even a greeting. She simply trusted that he wouldn't mind her intrusion as she stared out across the sea as well. Perhaps he would eventually speak, but Ruby was content to let him remain silent for as long as he wanted.

Heaven knows everyone could use a bit more time to just think in their lives anyways. And if he truly was thinking about something that hurt, than maybe the company would help.

Notes: N/A

[attr="class","merktagI"]

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 22:38:30 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[break]

The more the alolan man stared at the sea, the more he thought he was seeing things. A Mirage? Was that an island that he could see, south of Pacifidlog? That's... impossible, right? There were no islands reported to the city on logs, so why would that be possible? Balder closed his eyes and rubbed them. As he reopened them, the vision was gone.[break][break]

That was an odd occurrence. Why would he see an illusion of an island at that location? That made no sense. But what made even less sense... Was the young lady that came to sit beside him, not saying a single word. Balder looked at her from the corner of his eyes, barely moving. It was surprising, to see her approach him so easily, after what had happened in Sootopolis, and the nightmare of the New Year eve.[break][break]

And the silence... was heavy. Was she remaining quiet to allow him time to think? If so, it was a noble gesture. It did confirm what he had gathered from her on the few times they met: She was a kind soul. She truly deserved her nickname. But he couldn't keep the void of words going between the two of them. He had to say something.[break][break]

"It... Sure has been a while, Ruby. To think that, when I first met you, you were just a beginner at Pokemon Training, who sent someone to the hospital by mistake. Even though he did deserve it in the end. And now... The saint of Slateport. There's a nice ring to it. Your kindness and wishes have been recognized by society. I'm proud of you to be honest."[break][break]

A faint smile appeared on his face as he briefly looked at the lady beside him. But then it vanished as he stared at the sea once more. "But me... The complete opposite. I went from a Gym Leader, an example to the citizens, and an Avatar, to a discarded rebellious tool. One that has lost one of his greatest ally. All... for nothing. Such a waste..."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]tldr: Incoming depression
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2020 5:03:39 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

She allowed the silence to go on as long as she could. Or at least, until Balder suddenly spoke himself. She didn't even turn to look at him at first, just listening to his words. Just hearing what he had to say really did reveal how much she had changed in just a few short months. In under a year, she had somehow cemented herself as not only a figure of importance but grown emotionally. She was no longer that crying girl who stood in the streets of Sootoolis, the one who struggled to even speak. She had found her voice, even if that voice was quiet. When she actually had words to say nowadays, people listened.

However, when he began to speak of himself, Ruby couldn't help but frown softly. This man truly felt like he lost everything. He lost his gym, the respect of the populace, and apparently, even the legendary Pokemon from Alola that had chosen him. She didn't know much about it, or why that might have happened, but she did believe that everything happened for a reason. With a quiet sigh, Ruby finally began to speak.

"You're not a waste, Balder." She'd let the statement hang in the air for a few moments before continuing. "If there is one thing that I've learned, is that your heart and the intent behind what you do often matters just as much the outcome. You have a good heart, one that is visible to me even without the help of my psychic pokemon."

She'd finally turn her head to look at him, a soft, encouraging smile on her face. "I don't know why things happen the way they do, and I'll never pretend to understand. But I do know, that stewing in self-doubt is a one way trip to losing yourself."

Her eyes turned back to glance at the ocean, staring out across its vast, nigh-endless seas. "You might have lost those things you valued... but there are still things to gain. I don't know much about Avatars and Legendary Pokemon... but you were chosen because you have potential, right? Potential doesn't simply vanish. It's always inside you, and that never fades away."

[newclass=.merkI] width: 330px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: #a3a3a3; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #B8D9EC; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:right; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px; background: #2e2e2e; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 3:41:58 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[break]

The alolan man listened to the words of the young lady beside him. Her points would've been valid... if they had applied properly to Balder. His heart was tainted. It wasn't all good in there. Darkness crept up withing it, a desire for revenge. There was nothing good in that. Was there anything good in punching a teeth out of Kyle's mouth? Of sending Mateo in Ultra Space? In letting Orion's friend die in there too?[break][break]

The weight of sin, selfishness and darkness is heavy. And it was now that Balder felt it the most. As she mentioned potential and how it never leaves, Balder looked at Ruby. "What binds an Avatar and the Legendary that chose him isn't exactly potential. That much I know. Now I get why Fernando was so confused about the intentions of his Tapu... Intentions, wishes, desires, potential, power, mindset, prestige, there are so many factors that could be considered."[break][break]

Balder took a deep breath before continuing, decided to look straight into the girl's eyes. "Unlike what you think, Ruby, I'm not a good guy. My heart is much darker then what you've seen. I'm selfish, only think for myself... and my revenge. A revenge I had started to forget when I became a gym leader, but quickly remembered what it was."[break][break]

The man waited a bit, letting the words sink in, before continuing. "My family got lost in Kanto. Ever since, I've been hunting them. And it was supposed to be my duty in Hoenn too. But I got lost in all that happened. In the sweet words Olivia told me to have me stay in Sootopolis... What a fucking mistake that was."[break][break]

"And Karma came to bite back at me for forgetting. Because I was too happy, I caused pain to the people around me, I almost killed Mateo, I punched Kyle in the heat of the moment, for no goddamn reason, I abandoned so many people to their dark fate and lost their trust at the same time. Even lost contact with my friends, the people I liked. And even the very being that could've helped me accomplish my revenge, as well as a friend and travelling companion. The only silver lining in all of this is how I was able to lash back at Olivia..."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]tldr: Incoming depression
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2020 8:17:51 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

Ruby was quiet as Balder began to talk once more. He had doubt in his soul. He didn't believe he had potential, he didn't believe that he was a good guy, he doubted he could even make the right decisions. He wanted revenge... And while the saying was that revenge was a dish best served cold, she knew it was best not being served at all. It didn't sound like he would be happy, even after he got his revenge. He'd be lost.

Ruby let out a quiet sigh, looking away as she glanced out across the sea. There was so much to the world... So many powerful beings, mysterious circumstances, and things simply beyond their comprehension. It wasn't easy to handle it all, especially when he was so wracked with guilt and an obvious self-deprecating mindset. Closing her eyes, Ruby finally spoke.

"You're wrong, Balder. For the fact alone that you are now able to see the darkness inside of you is what means you have a good heart." She allowed that to sit for a bit before continuing. "I'm sorry for what happened, and I know it isn't easy. It's a hard road to walk. But, it's even harder to think that you can do it by yourself. While you have already made your decisions, you clearly understand what you did. Learning and accepting what you did wrong is the first step, the next is simply learning how to forgive yourself and make amends."

The young woman slowly turned to look at him, a soft smile on her face. "I can't say that I understand why things happen the way they do, but it is not what the world says about us or does to us that defines us. What matters most is how we react to it. We all have flaws, but we should never stop striving to better ourselves. And if you struggle to do it on your own... Just reach out." And with that, Ruby casually began to hand over her phone, intent on sharing numbers.

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2020 4:39:35 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[break]

Noticing the darkness in your heart means you've got a good heart? Something was wrong here... Using the pause the lady created, the alolan man decided to state his thoughts on the matter. "... Wait, Ruby, your statement about a good heart doesn't make sense. It's like saying those that have a dark heart are unable to see their own darkness, while the truth might be that they know about it and embraced it or accepted it."[break][break]

The man might be depressed, but he was still capable of reasoning. Although maybe it wasn't the best time to get into a philosophical bout with her? For now, he was shutting up, letting her talk her piece. She was right about the fact he needed to learn to forgive himself, to correct the wrongs, and to advance forward.[break][break]

And except the part about hearts, the woman's logic was sound. Striving to better one's self, that was a good goal indeed. As no one is perfect, evolution becomes possible and reaching greater height is not impossible. But he had to do it alone. Being with him... might be too dangerous for others. Thus, as Ruby offered her phone, most likely to exchange numbers, Balder looked at her with a confused look upon his face.[break][break]

"Ok where to begin... I don't have a phone anymore? I got rid of it since.... New year. So that I don't get tracked down. Plus, you can't want to seriously work with me. Or be seen with me. You already know my reputation inside the League, plus I do need to do this all alone. Being with me is too dangerous. Someone already lost their lives because of that..."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]tldr: Depression force
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 16:32:06 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

Perhaps she should have clarified even more. This was a man who was distraught, but even he could see where she had left a few words out. However, at his refusal to stay in contact, Ruby regretfully had to nod and put away her phone. If he wanted to be alone, thought he needed to be alone, there wasn't much she was going to be able to do to change him.

"I meant to imply, that learning your flaws is the first step to overcoming them. Because you have a good heart, and you can still see the darkness that lives within, means that you are wiser for it. You understand what you will do, and what it means to be you. I apologize, I'm not... exactly a public speaker, or therapist or anything. Sometimes words are just dumb." She sighed softly, her eyes slowly glancing out across the horizon. How many times have they watched the sunset just like any ordinary day? How many times has time passed them by without even a second thought about what the future might hold? Too many times.

With a quiet voice, Ruby spoke up once more. Her eyes still staring away. "I know that your reputation is spotty. That people don't trust you the same way they used to. But..." She'd pause, ever so slowly moving to stand up a bit from her position. "But there are still ways to move on and grow. You can still inspire people."

She'd continue to look out over the cliff, her eyes just slowly searching the waves as if they'd somehow magically show her what to say. After another few moments of silence, Ruby simply decided to just speak her mind and go with what she felt right to say.

"New Years, I was a little girl. I came here on a trip, to see a new land. But instead, I find struggles right away. People hurting, pokemon fighting..." Her eyes close slowly, finding it oddly comforting to not have to see his reaction as she proceeded. "The attack on Slateport was a mess, and it hurt so many people... But you. You literally shined as a beacon of hope, for just a moment. A bright light within the heavy rains and flames burning, fighting with everything you had. And anyone who puts their own self aside for others like that is someone I would be honored to consider a friend."

Ruby lets out a breath she didn't realize she was holding as she continues speaking. "I was scared, hurt, and desperate. I didn't know what was going on. But people like you are the reason me, and so many others are still alive today." Her eyes would finally open, intentionally looking down at Balder. "The only reason I even became the Saint of Slateport, had the courage to act instead of simply react, is because I saw people fighting with everything they had, for the sake of others. I don't care what the League thinks, you have a good heart inside you. And that's all that matters to me."

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 6:24:34 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[break]

Words are dumb. She's right, they are. But they can also mend a soul or a heart. Or also murder someone. Words were a powerful tool and against what Ruby was saying, she was using that weapon quite well. How she moved from saying he could still inspire people to how she herself felt.[break][break]

Using the same event that had caused his demise to display her view of him. How she had come for a trip, fun, but met wars and chaos. The new definition of Hoenn actually. But then, she stated something that made the alolan man raise his head a bit. How he had been a beacon of hope for the fighters. For everyone there. How he had sacrificed his own wellbeing for the sake of others.[break][break]

Amidst everything she had said, a title lingered in Balder's mind: Saint of Slateport. It was only after her speech that the man had a burst of laughter. "Oh my god what's up with that nickname?! Who was crazy enough to name you that!" After a few more seconds of laughing, the man calmed down, wiping away the tears from his eyes. "I get why you got that title though, since you were the one that cared the most about everyone's wellbeing."[break][break]

Balder sighed and started stretching his upper body. "Still... Thanks. For confirming it hadn't been for nothing at that time. That my actions held some worth. It's sad that I'll never be able to shine as bright anymore, however..."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]tldr: Depression force
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2021 14:26:00 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]

Laughter. It was certainly a pleasant sound to hear, especially with the serious topics they've been discussing. Honestly, she thought the whole name and title were absolutely silly. She understood it though, people needed someone to look to as an example when almost everyone else was either caring about themselves or fighting amongst themselves.

"It was... uh, Miss Abbiati, actually I think? The councilwoman back then. Honestly, I still don't know much about her and quite frankly I'm not sure I need to. All I know is that giving me that title kind of, changed my life." For the better? She honestly could only hope so. She had changed so many lives and helped so many people and there was no denying that, but there was definitely the obvious realization that she was forced to mature quite rapidly whether she really wanted to or not. She didn't exactly feel like a carefree child anymore.

Regardless, she wasn't about to express her own worries towards Balder as his own seemed to be getting better. At least, a little bit. Slowly reaching over, Ruby placed a gentle hand atop his shoulder. "You don't need anything else to be a beacon of hope, Balder. You just need to be yourself and head out with that mindset. To do what is right, regardless of anything else. Everything else will fall into place over time, I promise." With a gentle smile, the young girl would squeeze his shoulder for a second before slowly stepping back.

"I should probably head back to my campsite before it gets too dark." Her eyes drift back over to the setting sun, nodding her head. "But, please don't forget anything I've said tonight, alright? Keep shining bright, no matter what."

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2021 6:15:47 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[break]

Olivia being the one giving that title.... Oh boy it was fitting. Only someone as crazy as her would give that kind of ridiculous title. But... The more he thought about it, the more the Alolan man believed it was appropriate. She had saved so many individuals back then, and the reports he had heard of recently did show she had done so much more good to the region.[break][break]

Be yourself. The man sighed and closed his eyes. To remember what he felt was his self, what was right. For a brief instant, his body seemed to shine in response to this attempt at self-seeking, but the man didn't perceive it. Perhaps Ruby would notice? Nonetheless, the man opened his eyes and released a peaceful breath.[break][break]

It wasn't time to depress anymore. It was time to be more active. As if a Flower Veil was now protecting his mind, Balder stood up. She had to prepare camp, and he needed to find a place to rest too. The man placed a hand on her head and ruffled her hair gently. "Don't worry, I'll try not to forget. As for you... Keep on being a saint, but don't forget to focus on yourself and to live your life too."[break][break]

And with these final words, the man wished her farewell before summoning his Braviary. With one last wave of his hand, the ex-gym leader took flight, heading to his possible resting place for the night.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]tldr: Hope strikes back?
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2021 0:31:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: