glimmering darling [m][o]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 20:33:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dae"]
[attr="class","dae b"]
[attr="class","dae i"]throughout the whole string of threatening, dae remains silent and plays the role of an observer. this isn't really his thing. he's here for his own specific set of reasons, much like maddonis is, much like anyone in rocket is. but the words spoken and the threats shared are more than enough to make him feel uncomfortable. they are most definitely the baddies.

"they'll get suspicious if we take him with us." he finally pipes up after what is probably the longest dae has gone without talking recently. at least on this mission. "just leave him here bro he already gave you his word. plus if he tries anything," he tilts his body just enough to show the sword on his back. "i'll cut him down easy."

@maddonis

[newclass=.dae] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dae b] color: #716075; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dae i] text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 21:07:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
while he wasn’t sure about leaving the officer behind, he let dae make the call, being that he had seniority. that did mean something. he sighed and agreed. “alright, we leave him behind. either way, we should go.” he glared down at the officer one last time as dae brandished the sword on his back, and then spun on his heels to leave.

“bitxilore, come. let’s go.” they began to make their way for the escape with nothing to stop them. the mysterious stones rattled in his pocket. “We should go to a bar after this.” it was something that probably wasn’t expected, but the fact of the matter was that maddonis did need some instruction. he should befriend dae, despite his distaste. he’d ask for help after he'd suppressed his ego with a bit of a gin.

♥ open for a rocket

BtE6lY0u
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 19:22:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@dae @maddonis