Congregation Migration [M]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2020 15:45:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
”Hey, want a piece?” Samuel asked, offering up a slice of a Sitrus berry he had cut up. Their current job had taken them out to the seas of Hoenn, to make sure a school of Corsola had a safe, predator-free voyage.

Not exactly a glamour or exciting job, hell the two of them were just idling around on a boat until something happened, but it was one that was important to Samuel so he took it.

He even offered to use his own equipment and family boat. But with his Swampert in the water following the Corsola and his Dragonite also tagging along he didn’t have much of a worry anything was going to happen.

It was also a beautiful sunny day with not many clouds in sight. Perfect weather for sun tanning.

’So, you have much experience at sea?”

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 7:23:31 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 elijah's frogadier joins the swampert and dragonite in their patrol. like the frog's scarf, sea foam froths against the side of their boat. the acidic smell of yellow flickers at the tip of his nose as the apothecary lurches toward his company.

"store bought? organically grown?" elijah tests him. "i might have a sailor's mouth, but i'm no sailor."

he sighs, peering ahead at the glistening horizon. pink nubs dot the ocean plane. a comforting sight. no sign of danger yet— and no danger of exerting more energy than needed.

"the sea is fucking terrifying."

@samuel

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 16:21:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
”I don’t think Miss Tilly is growing genetically altered berries in Pacifidlog Town or using any sort of chemicals.” Samuel responded, wondering what brought about the suspicion.

Sam caulked it up to the other male just being really particular about the food he ate which Samuel could sympathize with, or he was just screwing around. So he shrugged and took a bite out of his own slice and didn’t worry about it.

”She most certainly can be absolutely terrifying.” Samuel responded, himself also looking out towards the horizon.

”But at the same time so beautiful and spectacular. Spend enough time with her and those terrors you feel will fade.” And that response answered his question.

”So what is it that you do? Outside of the random odd job with random strangers that is.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2020 8:48:15 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 as samuel chews on his sitrus berry slice, elijah's hand reaches for the side of the boat. knuckles whiten as his fingers curl over the edge. he steadies himself against the rocking of the sea.

his partner's anecdote gains roots within him- but the soil of his sympathies is shallow. difficult to hold in place. elijah grumbles as the sea undulates.

"sea like your lover or something?" elijah remarks. "i grow shit. make medicine. things that smell good. pretty things you can give your girlfriend." he hocks a loogie into the ocean. "not sure if the ocean's into corsages, though."

the corsola huddle together close, herded by frogadier and dragonite. a mareanie's appearance is swiftly deflected by their presence.

@samuel

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2020 17:59:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
”Oh an apothecary!” Samuel commented, his reply being quite enthusiastic.

The zest comes from not expecting that as his response but also Samuel’s own interest in the profession.

”Always been interested in that field. You have a shop? Love to see what your work..” In between his words he sliced another piece of his berry and took a bite.

”And maybe see if I can find something pretty for my girlfriend.”

Another Mareanie was a bit braver than its compatriot and ventured much closer to the Corsola but was swiftly dealt with by Samuel’s Swampert, the larger Pokémon grabbing the Mareanie and chucking it away.

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2020 4:27:30 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "slateport night market. i have a stall." elijah says flatly. "but most of my work is in hq now." the waves rock the boat more, interrupting the clean line of sea held under the horizon's sun.

"who's your girlfriend? she roped up in everything that you do too?"

elijah watches samuel's swampert hurl the mareanie as if it were playing discus. it dunks back into the ocean with a heavy splash.

"what do you do? you're too nice for this."

@samuel

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2020 19:35:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
”Oh heavens no!” Samuel had burst out in laughter at Elijah’s girlfriend comment. ”She’s happily far away from all of this nonsense, like to keep it that way.” He’d been working to keep it like that for a while now.

”Anyway expect a visit from me soon then!” Though there was a bit of an issue that needed to be brought up.

”Probably hit up the stall at the night market. I’m not too keen on going in a sub that’s leagues under the water surrounded by thieves, killers, and psychos.” Samuel shrugged.

”Oh, you’re one of the good ones and honestly it’s refreshing.” He’d quickly add to clarify he didn’t mean to offend. Too nice, well that was something he hadn’t really ever thought about before.

But that was mostly because he didn’t think it was true but how would Elijah know that?

”Nowadays I mostly do random jobs like this but I’m a smuggler! A thief! A genuine pirate! Don’t let this nice and friendly act fool you! I’m actually a stone-cold killer! Help the people up top get what they need fast, quick and quiet! I do it for the money and the thrills! You do it for the money too right?”

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2020 8:12:03 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "when you put it that way," elijah says about the sub, "maybe i'll just stay on this boat."

still, the natural rocking of their vessel unnerves him unlike the steady dives of the submarine. there's a reason why he keeps the curtain closed over his bull's-eye window.

the compliment splashes elijah- but his stoic disposition remains unchanged. he averts his gaze as if to avoid any more. the sun beats down on his skin. if he hadn't slathered sunscreen, he'd be as pink as the corsola ahead.

"yeap," elijah says, "for the money. need something to keep my business afloat. does your girlfriend know you're a stone-cold killer?" his voice is wet with skepticism, "or are you just a good liar? maybe your girlfriend's a farce as well."

@samuel

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2020 22:47:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
”Ah well you know that everyone has their secrets, even from those they love! And now why would I go and lie about that? I assure you I’m being completely honest.” Dramatically he put a hand to his chest and feigned being in pain.

”Your skepticism hurts, you know!” He laughed, shifting his body so that it was resting up against the railing of the boat, his arms crossed.

”Business must quite rough for you to do something like work for our employers, you have my sympathies.” If you asked him why he got into this sort of business years ago he might’ve given a similar answer as Elijah.

”I figure you don’t need me to say this but be careful. Don’t want to venture too deep in this business to the point where you can’t climb back out. You say I’m too nice but what about yourself? Don’t strike me as the kind for this either.” Looking to the sea in front of them it appeared that they would be coming up soon on their destination.

”Well would you look at that! You’ll almost be free of this dreaded boat.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2020 3:34:06 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 although samuel's body sways with feigned theatrics, the apothecary's remains staunch. should he weigh anymore, elijah would sink this vessel with more than just his sour moods.

"you're the first to ever say that," elijah says, perhaps too defensively. although being aligned with rocket is no shining point on a resume, he's in too deep now.

rocket is no boat. it's a submarine.

"it wasn't too bad." elijah peers toward their destination, the corsola like pink stepping stones leading the way. "thought you'd be insufferable. but you weren't."

@samuel

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,789 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2020 4:57:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@samuel