mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
fish bait [c]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2020 22:03:19 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

Thea has made fast friends with a group of ornery old fishermen. While they benefit from the company of a beautiful woman, she is granted peace and quiet. Only the occasional gruff verbal cue is passed between the men and she is left to her devices. She had only stumbled upon this fishing dock because she had sat on someone's own personal bench. It had seemed out of place when she'd found it, and it was because one of the man had literally carried it out to sit on.[break][break]

Odd, right?[break][break]

And so she'd made herself comfortable, happy to read next to the water. After a misunderstanding and many apologies, the man had taken off their hats and apologized to her for their rudeness and insisted she stay. She was quiet and polite and without bother, so she melted into the background to continue her studies. She scribbles notes in her journal on occasion, sticky-noting important areas in the book.[break][break]

This continues for some time, until the men begin to curse and argue. Apparently one had caught the other's boot for the third time that morning and were outraged that there were no Pokemon to catch. They insisted it was unlike them, for there to be no fish, not even a Magikarp.[break][break]

As it turns out, Thea's Dreepy had gotten out of hand and were having quite the time chasing the fishermen's fish away. She was none-the-wiser, of course, but that was the truth of it. The Dreepy had all but scared off the majority of the fish. Or at least, they were part of the problem.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: something fishy, get out of my face prompt

[attr="class","tag"]@dae

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fish bait [c]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2020 9:45:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dae"]
[attr="class","dae b"]
[attr="class","dae i"]this is getting really annoying. where are the stupid fish? dae has been under the water for about an hour and he's found nothing but a few magikarp and tentacool. boring catches, so he never bothered with them. but maybe he should've.

surfacing, dae spits the regulator out of his mouth to take a breath of fresh air. "do fish sleep? maybe they're sleeping somewhere?" he mutters to himself, only then noticing the few people around him. he offers them a friendly wave.

"did y'all catch my shit? i can't seem to find anything down here." he then points to the odd one out: the woman reading. "you look more honest than them. did they catch anything?"

[newclass=.dae] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dae b] color: #716075; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dae i] text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
fish bait [c]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 6:44:42 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
[nospaces]

A voice jogs her from her idle reading, the scratching of her pen slows to a halt as she looks up and glances around. The crease between her brows is the clear tell of her bewilderment. The voice she heard was not the same gutteral, rugged tones of the fisherman - who were still bickering. She was almost certain-- ah.[break][break]

The woman settles on a young man waving, and, while his outward expression is friendly, the words he uses are not. She frowns at his language, unsure what to make of the situation.[break][break]

"Maybe they're out of season."[break][break]

One of the men give her a look and she can't tell if he's outraged by her blatantly wrong comment, or amused. It looks a mix of both. She's being funny - sort of - in her blunt, not-so-charming way. However her attention returns to the boy and she sets her pen down.[break][break]

"Not that I know of, I think they've been having bad luck, too."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]@dae

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fish bait [c]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 7:06:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dae"]
[attr="class","dae b"]
[attr="class","dae i"]"out of season? i thought fish season was all year round or something but i guess my teachers were dumb."

even so, dae laughs at her words, smile hidden behind his mask. he swims closer to her, legs kicking like a graceful frog. something moves in the water behind him. something fast and dangerous. he won't see the fin of the sharpedo poking out of the water until it's too late. he has some time before that happens, though.

"what'cha reading there? anything in there about where to find fishes?"

[newclass=.dae i] text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
fish bait [c]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2020 21:42:57 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
[nospaces]

Thea shrugs. She's a battle teacher for children - not a fishermen. The most she knew about fish was what type of poison some of them carried, and chances were she might not even remember that.[break][break]

"Perhaps just misinformed."[break][break]

She corrects his assumption that they are 'dumb' with a passive side-eye. Her index finger taps the cover of her book to something off-beat as she studies the boy.[break][break]

As he swims closer to her, the woman shifts, tucking her skirt in closer so that he might not drip on it.[break][break]

He motions to the book in her arms and she blinks, moving it so that he might be able to see it better.[break][break]

"'Predatory Fish Hunting Patterns'," she answers, violet gaze flitting back to his for a moment. "No, it's very informative about what types of fish the big ones eat, though."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]@dae

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fish bait [c]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2020 3:51:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dae"]
[attr="class","dae b"]
[attr="class","dae i"]"the big ones like sharpedo and stuff?"

speak of the devil/shark. a fin pokes out of the water not too far away from them. it drifts in their general direction, almost moving too ominously for any of the fishermen to be comfortable. they yell out their concerns at dae but he seems to not hear them, or at least he makes no notion that he does.

"you know, that could explain the missing fishes. like what if a big one was eating them up around here?"

close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
fish bait [c]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2020 6:27:39 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
[nospaces]

There's a bubbling beneath the surface that Thea mistakes for her own Pokemon. They're tricky bastards and she assumes they're playing tricks. It is not a trick, there is an actual Sharpedo swimming back and forth beneath Dae. The swimsuit he's wearing must be... tantalizing.[break][break]

Alethea's eyes widen in horror as she stands upright, the severity of the situation stealing her voice.[break][break]

It appears that the fishermen have taken notice and they are the ones able to shout at the boy to get up and out of the water. One of them even launches forward, exasperated and concerned that this kid was about to get eaten.[break][break]

"Get out of my face! I mean your face -- I mean, the water!"[break][break]

Her hands reaches for him, then, just as her three Dreepy burst out of the water next to Dae. The Sharpedo is hot on their trail, leaping from the depths to try and snatch them up. Fortunately, the one the wild Pokemon does catch phases through his mouth, unharmed.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]@dae

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fish bait [c]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2020 15:34:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dae"]
[attr="class","dae b"]
[attr="class","dae i"]perhaps there's a reason why dae remains so calm in the face of danger. jk there's no real reason he just oblivious as fuck sometimes.

"but i'm not in your face, ma'am."

three dreepy burst out of the water; one of them takes the hit for him, saving him from serious pain. it's at that point that he turns to finally notice the sharpedo, and his heel immediately taps against the pokeball around his ankle.

"holy SHIT that was close."

water splashes around them as a beartic emerges from the depths. beartic lunges at the sharpedo, wrapping his arms around the water-type to hold it in place before he takes a step back and hurls it onto the fishing dock.

"i think you might wanna jump down here now."

close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
fish bait [c]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2020 3:40:55 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
[nospaces]

Thea's hand rests on her chest as if attempting to still her rapidly beating heart. She exhales, breath trembling, as Dae exclaims how close he had come to death. For almost being shark bait, he seemed a lot less rattled than she was.[break][break]

More so now that the boy's Beartic launches the Sharpdeo at her on the docks. She side-steps before Dae can suggest she jump down. Her expression indicates her mistake as her foot steps off the edge and she loses her balance.[break][break]

The woman lands with a splash.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]@dae

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
fish bait [c]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 18:41:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dae"]
[attr="class","dae b"]
[attr="class","dae i"]dae is moving even before she plunges into the water with a splash. he's swimming closer, and once he hears the impact, he reaches a hand out to tug her away from the fishing dock.

"come with me if you want to live."

spoken like a true movie star, he starts swimming away, taking her with him as best he can or as best as she allows him to. in the mean time, beartic leaps up onto the fishing dock and starts pummelling into the sharpedo. punch. punch. punch. punch!

"what's your name by the way?" the question is definitely asked at a bad time.

close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
fish bait [c]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 19:20:19 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-th]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
summer surprises mission

[attr=class,lyric1]
i'll send a storm to capture

[attr=class,lyric2]
your heart

[attr=class,bulk]
A hand latches onto hers, or her arm, or her shoulder, and she's being pulled away from the dock. At first it's just a blur as she fights for breath, breaking the surface with a gasp and focusing on moving her feet and free arm to swim, to float. Her free hand wipes hair from her face and mouth, hazarding a breath just as Dae utters something dire and yet -- was he being funny?[break][break]

He swims away with her in tow and she opts to follow him. Thea's focus remains on pushing herself through the water despite the dress weighing her down and getting tangled around her legs. The fisherman are hollering on the deck, joining in on the smashing and thrashing of the Beartic. They probably used their own Pokemon and not their fists... hopefully.[break][break]

"Thea-- is now really an appropriate time for introductions?"[break][break]

Speaking allows her to swallow water again and she chokes a second time, spitting up the salty water. [break][break]

[break]

notes: something fishy mission

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@dae

[attr=class,punkianger-thcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-th .accentbg"]background: #522F4A;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .accentborder"]border-color: #522F4A;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .tagline a, .punkianger-th .bulk b, .punkianger-th .bulk i, .punkianger-thcredit a"]color: #D7A3CA;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/mG5Pm3V/thea2.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-th .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 32px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-thcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-thcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,646 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
fish bait [c]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2020 2:48:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@dae