Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
pick up [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2020 16:39:36 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

maybe she shouldn't have ticked the option to pick up at the store. vera really doesn't know what she was thinking. actually, she thought the store was in lilycove itself and she could just drop by on her way back from work. what a mistake. even though the company's headquarters were indeed in lilycove, the store she'd picked was not. while a call may have fixed the location for her, she didn't think it through, grabbed her coat and left for oldale town.

[break][break]

"sorry, pretzel," she says hours later to the magnezone giving her a ride. "i was dumb. ugh, just wait until alric hears of this." they don't make a u-turn only because they're already almost to their destination and they might as well give the lab there a visit.

[attr="class","hashtext"]
[attr="id","hashtag"][newclass="#hashtag"]color:[var="string"] !important;font-family:'slabo 27px' !important;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a"]background:#FFF !important;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;padding:0 2px;transition:all 0.4s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a:hover"]color:[var="black"] !important;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext p::first-letter"]display:block;float:left;;background:[var="heart"];border:1px white solid;outline:3px [var="heart"] solid;padding:2.5px 6px;font-family:'slabo 27px';font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;margin:7px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext b"]font-weight:normal;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext a"]font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:[var="string"]; } .hashtext h2, .hashtext h3 { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline; } .hashtext h3 { color: [var="heart"];[/newclass][var name="heart" value="#2BD5A0"][var name="string" value="#FF326C"][var name="black" value="#000"][googlefont="Slabo 27px|Muli|Hammersmith+One"]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-magnezone"]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,907 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
pick up [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2020 20:05:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DEDENNE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHEEK POUCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PARABOLIC CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VOLT SWITCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
She/her
Twenty-four
December 21
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Culinary chemist
Cadet
I may love me some vanilla but I'm not that sugar sweet
awards
177 posts
Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
pick up [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2020 22:32:38 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

maybe it hadn't been such a bad idea to have ticked the option to pick up at the store. after all, without the trip to oldale town, she wouldn't have encountered the cute little dedenne.

[break][break]

it's hiding in the tall grass just outside the town, on a small bridge overlooking a big flower field. vera's been in this same place multiple times before. she's played in on these same grounds multiple times. naturally, she's also memorized all hiding spots in the area. when the dedenne notices her approach atop her magnezone, vera knows just where to look for the rodent.

[break][break]

"hey sweetie, don't be scared," she prompts, crouching down to look for ther dedenne and see her eye to eye. she's hidden herself inside one of the bigger, older oak trees, and only the sweet aroma of the honey vera has brought along with her can bring her to peek an ear and then one eye out. she smiles. "found you."

[break][break]

vera extends her hand towards the hole, offering it to the dedenne. it takes a moment, but the pokémon allows her to rub one of her plump cheeks with the tip of her finger. it's then that vera decides herself. she offers the dedenne a spot in her growing team.

[attr="class","hashtext"]
[attr="id","hashtag"][newclass="#hashtag"]color:[var="string"] !important;font-family:'slabo 27px' !important;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a"]background:#FFF !important;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;padding:0 2px;transition:all 0.4s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a:hover"]color:[var="black"] !important;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext p::first-letter"]display:block;float:left;;background:[var="heart"];border:1px white solid;outline:3px [var="heart"] solid;padding:2.5px 6px;font-family:'slabo 27px';font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;margin:7px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext b"]font-weight:normal;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext a"]font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:[var="string"]; } .hashtext h2, .hashtext h3 { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline; } .hashtext h3 { color: [var="heart"];[/newclass][var name="heart" value="#2BD5A0"][var name="string" value="#FF326C"][var name="black" value="#000"][googlefont="Slabo 27px|Muli|Hammersmith+One"]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-magnezone"]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,907 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
pick up [sw]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2020 23:54:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT DEDENNE!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CHEEK POUCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PARABOLIC CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VOLT SWITCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---