Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
switch mode [sz]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2020 5:42:12 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

it's vera's first time in the safari zone. ever. feelings of restlessness and excitement are intermingled in her pace, a little more jouncy than the usual. the alolan raichu that floats on his tail beside her makes a sudden stop, forcing two heads to turn in unison.

[break][break]

there's something in the tall grass, and the something appears to be just as restless as she herself feels, if the erratic movement of the grass blades is any indicatition.

[attr="class","hashtext"]
[attr="id","hashtag"][newclass="#hashtag"]color:[var="string"] !important;font-family:'slabo 27px' !important;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a"]background:#FFF !important;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;padding:0 2px;transition:all 0.4s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a:hover"]color:[var="black"] !important;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext p::first-letter"]display:block;float:left;;background:[var="heart"];border:1px white solid;outline:3px [var="heart"] solid;padding:2.5px 6px;font-family:'slabo 27px';font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;margin:7px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext b"]font-weight:normal;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext a"]font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:[var="string"]; } .hashtext h2, .hashtext h3 { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline; } .hashtext h3 { color: [var="heart"];[/newclass][var name="heart" value="#2BD5A0"][var name="string" value="#FF326C"][var name="black" value="#000"][googlefont="Slabo 27px|Muli|Hammersmith+One"]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-raichu form-alola"]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,789 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
switch mode [sz]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2020 6:16:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CASTFORM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FORECAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BLIZZARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYDRO PUMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUNNY DAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WEATHER BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUARD SWAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 3/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING

close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
She/her
Twenty-four
December 21
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Culinary chemist
Cadet
I may love me some vanilla but I'm not that sugar sweet
awards
177 posts
Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
switch mode [sz]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2020 15:32:04 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

she shouldn't have been so nervous, she realizes when the innocent smile of a castform greets her. vera returns the smile. this castform may be nowhere near as affectionate as the ones she'd relocated to a tower just outside lilycove with the city's gym leader, but it's still a cutie.

[break][break]

vera steps forward in an attempt to give the pokémon a pat, but recoils back at the cold that begins right where the castform ends. it doesn't help that the castform is floating forward as well, as if to meet in the middle. vera would really prefer not to freeze to death before she has a chance to find the morpeko she's looking for.

[break][break]

eventually, a silent mutual agreement is reached and they part ways, each with a path of their own. "see you, sweetie." she waves at the castform. this time, vera's steps are calm.

[attr="id","hashtag"][newclass="#hashtag"]color:[var="string"] !important;font-family:'slabo 27px' !important;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a"]background:#FFF !important;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;padding:0 2px;transition:all 0.4s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a:hover"]color:[var="black"] !important;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext p::first-letter"]display:block;float:left;;background:[var="heart"];border:1px white solid;outline:3px [var="heart"] solid;padding:2.5px 6px;font-family:'slabo 27px';font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;margin:7px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext b"]font-weight:normal;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext a"]font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:[var="string"]; } .hashtext h2, .hashtext h3 { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline; } .hashtext h3 { color: [var="heart"];[/newclass][var name="heart" value="#2BD5A0"][var name="string" value="#FF326C"][var name="black" value="#000"][googlefont="Slabo 27px|Muli|Hammersmith+One"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,789 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
switch mode [sz]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2020 21:31:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GUTS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WILD CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE KICK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 3/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
She/her
Twenty-four
December 21
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Culinary chemist
Cadet
awards
177 posts
Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
switch mode [sz]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2020 23:07:45 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

her second encounter in the safari zone sneaks past her feet playfully, before turning around and circling her. "why, hello there," she laughs. vera wastes no time to greet the shinx. though she already has a very sweet luxray in her team, the ginger figures she loses nothing by befriending another pokémon of the same species to keep him company. he'd probably like that. she could be like his protegée.

[break][break]

crouching down, she offers the shinx a friendly hand, for her to take whenever she felt comfortable doing it. hopefully it wouldn't take long though, her arm could grow sore from being maintained in the same position.

[break][break]

"do you perhaps wanna meet my boy brioche? i didn't bring him along, sadly, but i just know he'd be thrilled to be friends with you. he may be big and intimidating, but he's got a heart of gold. just like you do, i'm sure."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,789 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
switch mode [sz]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2020 7:48:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT SHINX!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GUTS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WILD CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE KICK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SPINARAK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNIPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INFESTATION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STICKY WEB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PIN MISSILE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHADOW SNEAK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DISABLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 2/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
She/her
Twenty-four
December 21
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Culinary chemist
Cadet
awards
177 posts
Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
switch mode [sz]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2020 14:17:20 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

steer away from the spinarak is the first thing that comes to vera's mind at the encounter. not only because she's afraid of spiders, but if a spider-pokémon of any type attacks her with a

pin missile

, she's obviously going to try to avoid both the attack and the pokémon in question. so that's what she and her alolan raichu do.

[break][break]

"over here, fondue!" she calls out, "it won't follow us here."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,789 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
switch mode [sz]
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2020 22:56:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MORPEKO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUNGER SWITCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BULLET SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AURA WHEEL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER TRIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]2/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
She/her
Twenty-four
December 21
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Culinary chemist
Cadet
awards
177 posts
Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
switch mode [sz]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2020 1:27:19 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

true enough, the spinarak makes a u-turn as soon as it loses sight of its targets. vera feels herself sigh, and no sooner has relief washed over her, does she notice the little rodent with its head tilted to a side in question and both hands reaching inside its pockets. "jackpot." her words are muttered to herself, eyes firmly fixed on the morpeko's cute face.

[break][break]

until its characteristic hunger issues kick in, its face morphs into an angry scowl, and the color of its fur changes to a deep purple. uh-oh.

[break][break]

vera's reaction is quick. she's prepared for this. from her pockets, a pokéblock case is produced, and its contents dropped in front of the wild pokémon. wary, it sniffs the brightly colored pokéblocks before venturing a lick. an entire case later, it's finally content. it rubs its belly in a sign of fullness, and turns to the human who'd so graciously fed it.

[break][break]

"you're welcome," she laughs, taking a tentative seat next to it. "you know, i'd heard of how voracious you little guys were, but i actually didn't expect it to be this bad." the chuckle reveals a lesson learned for the chemist. "i do have a lot more from where those came from, though. what do you say?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,789 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
switch mode [sz]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2020 4:18:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT MORPEKO!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUNGER SWITCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BULLET SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AURA WHEEL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER TRIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TYMPOLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER ASBORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYDRO PUMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAIN DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPER VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]1/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
She/her
Twenty-four
December 21
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Culinary chemist
Cadet
awards
177 posts
Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
switch mode [sz]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2020 15:38:59 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

with the morpeko secured inside a pokéball, vera thinks they might be about done here in the safari. however, she still has one safari ball left, so she decides to take the long route back to the entrance. something might catch her eye in the trek.

[break][break]

something other than the tympole splashing about in a puddle. vera laughs, offers an amused "have fun, little one," and continues on her way.

[attr="id","hashtag"][newclass="#hashtag"]color:[var="string"] !important;font-family:'slabo 27px' !important;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a"]background:#FFF !important;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;padding:0 2px;transition:all 0.4s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a:hover"]color:[var="black"] !important;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext p::first-letter"]display:block;float:left;;background:[var="heart"];border:1px white solid;outline:3px [var="heart"] solid;padding:2.5px 6px;font-family:'slabo 27px';font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;margin:7px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext b"]font-weight:normal;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext a"]font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:[var="string"]; } .hashtext h2, .hashtext h3 { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline; } .hashtext h3 { color: [var="heart"]; } .hashtext .pkspr, .hashtext .pokesprite { cursor: default; } .hashtext .pkspr { width: 40px; height: 40px; padding: 0; margin: 0; } .hashtext .pkspr .pokesprite { transform: translate(-14px, -27px); [/newclass][var name="heart" value="#2BD5A0"][var name="string" value="#FF326C"][var name="black" value="#000"][googlefont="Slabo 27px|Muli|Hammersmith+One"]

[attr="class","pkspr"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-raichu form-alola"]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,789 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
switch mode [sz]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2020 20:06:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ANORITH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]X-SCISSOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BRINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK BLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER PULSE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 1/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
She/her
Twenty-four
December 21
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Culinary chemist
Cadet
awards
177 posts
Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
switch mode [sz]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2020 1:26:32 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

not an anorith either, vera muses as she steps to the side. her mind wanders back to the castform she'd met all the way back when she arrived. for a moment, there's regret. maybe she should have tried to befriend it, despite it being so cold to the touch.

[break][break]

vera's musings have her distractedly opening her bag. fingers shift between its contents, looking for nothing and at the same time everything until she decides on the chocolate chip cookies. "let's share, fondue." unbeknownst to her, another pokémon wandered close to them and would be attracted by the smell of baked dough and chocolate.

[attr="id","hashtag"][newclass="#hashtag"]color:[var="string"] !important;font-family:'slabo 27px' !important;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a"]background:#FFF !important;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;padding:0 2px;transition:all 0.4s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a:hover"]color:[var="black"] !important;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext p::first-letter"]display:block;float:left;;background:[var="heart"];border:1px white solid;outline:3px [var="heart"] solid;padding:2.5px 6px;font-family:'slabo 27px';font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;margin:7px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext b"]font-weight:normal;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext a"]font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:[var="string"]; } .hashtext h2, .hashtext h3 { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline; } .hashtext h3 { color: [var="heart"]; } .hashtext .pkspr, .hashtext .pokesprite { cursor: default; } .hashtext .pkspr { width: 40px; height: 40px; padding: 0; margin: 0; } .hashtext .pkspr .pokesprite { transform: translate(-14px, -27px); [/newclass][var name="heart" value="#2BD5A0"][var name="string" value="#FF326C"][var name="black" value="#000"][googlefont="Slabo 27px|Muli|Hammersmith+One"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,789 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
switch mode [sz]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2020 2:43:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[NOSPACES]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CASTFORM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FORECAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FIRE BLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WEATHER BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]OMINOUS WIND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 1/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
She/her
Twenty-four
December 21
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Culinary chemist
Cadet
awards
177 posts
Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
switch mode [sz]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2020 3:20:58 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

vera must be a seer, because there's no other way she could be summoning pokémon just with a thought. she's actually a little confused when the castform approaches, suspecting it of being a mirage. then again, it's not that hot for her to be seeing things.

[break][break]

let's take that back. where the first castform she'd met today was cold to the touch, this one is hot. the warmth is engulfing. she can even see the tiniest of flames flicking off from a

fire blast

to a physical

headbutt

that actually feels more like a

nuzzle

than a headbutt. vera tilts her head in question, not sure of what to think about being attacked affectionately. it's a bit contradictory.

[break][break]

seconds pass and the castform doesn't appear to be attempting another attack. it doesn't seem to want to move at all, in fact, nestling itself in the woman's chest. "there, there," she croons, the whole scenario feeling a little too much like what a kid scared of thunder on a storm night would be.

[break][break]

the silence that follows is

ominously

quiet. when the castform finally calms down, vera offers it a place to call home.