Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
resolution [sw]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2020 15:59:43 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

okay, she might have gotten distracted before, but this time her search begins for real. failure isn't an option. after all, there's kids coming to the lab tomorrow to pick the pokémon that would accompany them throughout their journey. the idea has always fascinated her, even if she chose not to follow said path. she can't possibly disappoint these kids she has yet to meet and probably would not meet regardless.

[break][break]

the ampharos walking alongside her plants her feet on a patch of grass and emits a clear

signal beam

, to which vera asks, "did you pick anything up?"

[attr="class","hashtext"]
[attr="id","hashtag"][newclass="#hashtag"]color:[var="string"] !important;font-family:'slabo 27px' !important;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a"]background:#FFF !important;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;padding:0 2px;transition:all 0.4s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a:hover"]color:[var="black"] !important;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext p::first-letter"]display:block;float:left;;background:[var="heart"];border:1px white solid;outline:3px [var="heart"] solid;padding:2.5px 6px;font-family:'slabo 27px';font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;margin:7px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext b"]font-weight:normal;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext a"]font-family:inherit; font-size:inherit; color:[var="string"]; } .hashtext h2, .hashtext h3 { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline; } .hashtext h3 { color: [var="heart"]; } #hashtag .pkspr, #hashtag .pokesprite { cursor: default; } #hashtag .pkspr { width: 40px; height: 30px; padding: 0; margin-top: -30px; } #hashtag .pkspr .pokesprite { transform: translate(-14px, 0); padding-bottom: -20px; [/newclass][var name="heart" value="#2BD5A0"][var name="string" value="#FF326C"][var name="black" value="#000"][googlefont="Slabo 27px|Muli|Hammersmith+One"]

[attr="class","pkspr"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon ampharos"]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,789 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
resolution [sw]
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2020 20:08:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BLITZLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
She/her
Twenty-four
December 21
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Culinary chemist
Cadet
I may love me some vanilla but I'm not that sugar sweet
awards
177 posts
Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
resolution [sw]
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2020 2:16:50 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

or perhaps not. fate seems pretty intent on distracting her with cute electric pokémon. vera doesn't mind too much, obviously. she loves cute pokémon. luckily she still has plenty of time to search. her alotted time to be back in lilycove does differ, but then again it's a cute little blitzle she's talking about here.

[break][break]

it's a cute blitzle approaching at an alarming speed that could only be reached with

agility

[break][break]

"anise!" she squeaks, hurrying to hide behind the ampharos' growing mane. they're pushed back a couple inches, but both trainer and pokémon are safe.

cotton guard

is a true lifesaver.

[break][break]

peeking out from behind anise's tresses, vera watches the blitzle's

thrashing

with worry etched on her features. "hey buddy, everything alright?" she asks tentatively.

[break][break]

he's not. he isn't alright. there's a needle stuck in one of his hooves and it hurts so much the blitzle doesn't think he can take it anymore. his eyes start to water, and he doesn't even notice the fluffy pokémon until he's already collided against it. ooph. the collision doesn't hurt, but the needle very much does.

[break][break]

"hold on, i see the problem," she says seconds later, a palm raised up as a signal to stop. a thin, purple needle contrasts against the pokémon's darker body. possibly poisonous, which isn't a very reassuring thought.

[break][break]

a blue light prefaces the appearance of a miltank. "mocha, i need your help. i'm going to remove the poisonous needle. ready?"

[break][break]

the question isn't directed only at the miltank. the blitzle himself looks so worried that vera has to offer him a reassuring smile. "don't worry. we've got you." and they do. after she carefully pulls the needle out, her miltank applies a timely

heal bell

, followed by

milk drink

, which produces milk both regenerative and, most importantly, delicious. it's good first aid, but not emergency care if she wanted the blitzle to be able to walk comfortably soon.

[break][break]

"would you let me bandage you up and bring you to the pokémon center?"

[attr="class","hashtext"]
[attr="id","hashtag"][newclass="#hashtag"]color:[var="string"] !important;font-family:'slabo 27px' !important;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a"]background:#FFF !important;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;padding:0 2px;transition:all 0.4s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a:hover"]color:[var="black"] !important;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext p::first-letter"]display:block;float:left;;background:[var="heart"];border:1px white solid;outline:3px [var="heart"] solid;padding:2.5px 6px;font-family:'slabo 27px';font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;margin:7px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext b"]font-weight:normal;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext a"]font-family:inherit; font-size:inherit; color:[var="string"]; } .hashtext h2, .hashtext h3 { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline; } .hashtext h3 { color: [var="heart"]; } #hashtag .pkspr, #hashtag .pokesprite { cursor: default; } #hashtag .pkspr { width: 40px; height: 30px; padding: 0; margin-top: -30px; } #hashtag .pkspr .pokesprite { transform: translate(-14px, 0); padding-bottom: -20px; [/newclass][var name="heart" value="#2BD5A0"][var name="string" value="#FF326C"][var name="black" value="#000"][googlefont="Slabo 27px|Muli|Hammersmith+One"]

[attr="class","pkspr"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon ampharos"]
[attr="class","pkspr"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon miltank"]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,789 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
resolution [sw]
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2020 2:41:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]VERA BEFRIENDED BLITZLE!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAME CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISCHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AGILITY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!