Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
light runner
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2020 20:09:28 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

riding atop her zebstrika, vera feels lighter and faster than light itself. of course, neither is this impression objective nor is her current speed the fastest she's ever gone. there's just something about the constant movement cutting at the breeze that feels different, threatening even, versus her vikavolts' flight.

[break][break]

as the road becomes less defined and vegetation grows more abundant, they are forced to slow down. despite the loss of franctic exhilaration, the change is welcome, as it allows them to take in their surroundings.

[attr="class","hashtext"]
[attr="id","hashtag"][newclass="#hashtag"]color:[var="string"] !important;font-family:'slabo 27px' !important;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a"]background:#FFF !important;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;padding:0 2px;transition:all 0.4s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a:hover"]color:[var="black"] !important;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext p::first-letter"]display:block;float:left;;background:[var="heart"];border:1px white solid;outline:3px [var="heart"] solid;padding:2.5px 6px;font-family:'slabo 27px';font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;margin:7px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext b"]font-weight:normal;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext a"]font-family:inherit; font-size:inherit; color:[var="string"]; } .hashtext h2, .hashtext h3 { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline; } .hashtext h3 { color: [var="heart"]; } #hashtag .pkspr, #hashtag .pokesprite { cursor: default; } #hashtag .pkspr { width: 40px; height: 30px; padding: 0; margin-top: -30px; } #hashtag .pkspr .pokesprite { transform: translate(-14px, 0); padding-bottom: -20px; } .hashtext .vdice-box { box-shadow: none; border: 3px [var="heart"] solid; width: 40px; height: 40px; } .hashtext .vdice-box .vdice-value { font: 24px 'slabo 27px'; line-height: 20px; [/newclass][var name="heart" value="#2BD5A0"][var name="string" value="#FF326C"][var name="black" value="#000"][googlefont="Slabo 27px|Muli|Hammersmith+One"]

[attr="class","pkspr"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon zebstrika"]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
light runner
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2020 1:06:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VOLTORB APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOUNDPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ELECTRO BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SELF-DESTRUCT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SONIC BOOM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
She/her
Twenty-four
December 21
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Culinary chemist
Cadet
I may love me some vanilla but I'm not that sugar sweet
awards
177 posts
Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
light runner
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2020 1:35:54 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

"whoa!" she exclaims in surprise. they almost hit something.

[break][break]

the change, it turns out, also succeeds in making them steer away from the danger of a wild voltorb. a collision, accidental or not, would have undoubtedly provoked an explosion that vera is glad to have avoided. she gives the zebstrika's neck a pat. a sign of support. moments later, they'd be resuming their trot across the tall grass.

[attr="id","hashtag"][newclass="#hashtag"]color:[var="string"] !important;font-family:'slabo 27px' !important;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a"]background:#FFF !important;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;padding:0 2px;transition:all 0.4s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a:hover"]color:[var="black"] !important;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext p::first-letter"]display:block;float:left;;background:[var="heart"];border:1px white solid;outline:3px [var="heart"] solid;padding:2.5px 6px;font-family:'slabo 27px';font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;margin:7px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext b"]font-weight:normal;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext a"]font-family:inherit; font-size:inherit; color:[var="string"]; } .hashtext h2, .hashtext h3 { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline; } .hashtext h3 { color: [var="heart"]; } #hashtag .pkspr, #hashtag .pokesprite { cursor: default; } #hashtag .pkspr { width: 40px; height: 30px; padding: 0; margin-top: -30px; } #hashtag .pkspr .pokesprite { transform: translate(-14px, 0); padding-bottom: -20px; } .hashtext .vdice-box { box-shadow: none; border: 3px [var="heart"] solid; width: 40px; height: 40px; } .hashtext .vdice-box .vdice-value { font: 24px 'slabo 27px'; line-height: 20px; [/newclass][var name="heart" value="#2BD5A0"][var name="string" value="#FF326C"][var name="black" value="#000"][googlefont="Slabo 27px|Muli|Hammersmith+One"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
light runner
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2020 22:13:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAGNEZONE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLASH CANNON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGNETIC FLUX
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPARK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GYRO BALL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
She/her
Twenty-four
December 21
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Culinary chemist
Cadet
awards
177 posts
Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
light runner
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2020 3:06:05 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

the next pokémon they stumble upon is hard not to see from a good distance away. its presence is unnatural. it has the hairs on vera's skin stand up. "static?" she wonders aloud. it couldn't be the magnezone's, or her zebstrika's for that matter. "there must be someone else around here," she concludes, turning quickly to scan the area immediately around her.

[break][break]

given the relative proximity of the as of yet unknown pokémon, the magnezone is left alone.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
light runner
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2020 7:45:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PICHU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STATIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NUZZLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY NICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER SHOCK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Champ

Sugar rabbit
She/her
Twenty-four
December 21
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Culinary chemist
Cadet
awards
177 posts
Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
light runner
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2020 15:56:22 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

the warning sign is immediately followed by a

nuzzle

from an overly affectionate pichu. vera freezes. paralyzed. she's always been weak to pichus, and this one is no exception to the rule. the baby is just so

charming

. she laughs and hugs the pichu back, before it burrows itself in the space between her and the zebstrika. the pichu has already created room for itself in the party. vera doesn't object it.

[break][break]

"let's keep going, opéra." the end of this foresty area is in sight, and a new plain for them to run in looks quite tempting. "we can speed up," she says, tightening her hold on the pichu in a protective movement.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
light runner
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2020 10:34:19 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU BEFRIENDED PICHU!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STATIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NUZZLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY NICE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER SHOCK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] YOU FIND 10PD.