January 20
Heterosexual
Hacker
Cadet
Andrea Benoit
Dating
12 height
12 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rikiya
Rikiya Oshiro
Trouble in Paradise (DW/Closed)
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2020 0:33:08 GMT
Rikiya Oshiro Avatar

"Oi, what the fuck do you think you're doin'!?", a hard man questioned the blue-haired man angrily.

As Rikiya blew vapor into the man's face, infuriating him further, he would speak up. "You dropped your dogs, man!"

"You wanna get your ass kicked, boy!?", the irate man further questioned.

"You dropped your dogs!", Rikiya repeated, pointing to an open package of uncooked hot dogs on the ground.

"Enough with your shit!", the man with the shaved head bellowed as he whipped out a knife.

"Calm down, buddy.", Rikiya told him.

tags:
notes: Save this maniac from himself

close tab

played by

Ven

Andie
she / her / hers
twenty-four
october 31
Shalour, Kalos
demiromantic
wandering martial artist
cadet
Hit fast, strike hard, but show mercy when they surrender.
awards
102 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andrea
Andrea Benoit
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2020 20:45:01 GMT
Andrea Benoit Avatar
[attr="class","wizzsl"]
Andrea had a feeling that a certain blue-haired, be-tattooed idiot was up to no good again somewhere in Slateport—she’d explicitly asked for him to wait while she picked up some food for them to eat, only to return to where he said he was waiting to see that he was about to get his ass shanked!

“Oy,” was all she could grumble as she looked for a place where she could leave the take-out without it getting in the way of what she was about to do.

Before the knife could go flying, there was a dainty-looking hand that had grabbed onto the would-be assailant’s hand that was about to pretty much cut a bitch open.

“You—might want to stay away from my boyfriend,” she growled in warning, before kicking the bald idiot’s legs out from underneath him and pinning him down before peeling the knife out of his hands once she’d had the man on the ground.

“What were you doing this time?” she asked Rikiya with an exasperated tone in her voice.

+
+ oy lol

[newclass=".wizzsl b"] color:#ce3dbc;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzsl i"] color:#ce3dbc;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzsl a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

He/Him/His
January 20
Heterosexual
Hacker
Cadet
Andrea Benoit
Dating
12 height
12 height
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rikiya
Rikiya Oshiro
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2020 0:57:28 GMT
Rikiya Oshiro Avatar

Much to the surprise of the blue-haired mischief maker, Andie had returned with food. Unfortunately, she would find her boyfriend at knife point, all because he decided to hassle a random stranger. Thankfully, she stepped in, disarming the bald man, and taking him to the ground.

"What the fuck is this!? Let me go, you crazy bitch!", the man screamed, as he struggled against the martial artist.

"This asshole was harassing me!", the man quickly exclaimed, as the redhead asked what was going on.

"I was just trying to do a good deed, and return this man's dogs. He dropped his dogs, and wouldn't admit to it. And then he started freaking out on me.", Rikiya told her, rather casually.

"Fuck you, asshole! You threw that hot dog at my feet!", he screamed.

"No, that hot dog clearly fell out of your pocket. There's no need to be so embarrassed about it.", Rikiya would retort, only making the man angrier.

The man would then turn to the Kalosian, clearly furious. "You said you're dating this piece of shit!? Why!?", he asked.

tags:
notes: blurb here

close tab

played by

Ven

Andie
she / her / hers
twenty-four
october 31
Shalour, Kalos
demiromantic
wandering martial artist
cadet
Hit fast, strike hard, but show mercy when they surrender.
awards
102 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andrea
Andrea Benoit
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2020 7:51:52 GMT
Andrea Benoit Avatar
[attr="class","wizzsl"]
“For one, stop yelling, and another—“ Andrea trailed off, feeling a nerve go in her forehead. God, she wasn’t in the mood to deal with asshats today. Why couldn’t they have a meal in fucking peace?

“…you do not want to get thrown like a rag doll.”

Moving before the other idiot could open his mouth and verbally assault them any further, she swept the guy’s legs out from under him, and in a blur of a few seconds’ worth of movement, had the other guy pinned to the dirt.

“Look, you do not want to mess with a hungry, angry lady,” she added, applying pressure on the man’s shoulder blade with her free elbow. “Keep the knife or I sic a Bewear on your ass.”

Clearly, Andrea was not in the mood to argue today, and she was… borderline hangry and not just the normal type of hungry. She wanted to enjoy her meal in peace, damn it!

+
+ she pissed yo lol

[newclass=".wizzsl b"] color:#ce3dbc;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzsl i"] color:#ce3dbc;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzsl a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2020 2:59:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GLAMEOW APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ELECTABUZZ APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STATIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LIGHT SCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LOW KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDERBOLT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Tagger

He/Him/His
January 20
Heterosexual
Hacker
Cadet
Andrea Benoit
Dating
12 height
12 height
awards
121 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rikiya
Rikiya Oshiro
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2021 23:22:05 GMT
Rikiya Oshiro Avatar

"Fuck this, I'm out of here!", the man called out, running off once he got the chance. Though still infuriated by the blue-haired asshole, he knew he wouldn't be able to take the red-headed bitch, not without serious backup.

"So any places around this dump you wanna eat?", he'd ask Andie. It was as if the encounter he had didn't phase him at all, despite being held at knife point. But then, Rikiya had been through enough shit, and enough reprisals that he was used to it. And no matter how close he got to being murdered in the streets, he'd still be doing this for the foreseeable future.

A stray Glameow would spot the duo, in the aftermath of the commotion. But rather than jump in, the slender feline would quickly slink back into the shadows, clearly not wanting anything to do with what was to come.

tags:
notes: blurb here