Vera Lindt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @vera
Vera Lindt
midsommar
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2020 6:00:41 GMT
Vera Lindt Avatar
[nospaces]

it's not everyday that florist gets to visit gardens other than vera's own, so she's determined to explore as much as she possibly can and bask in as much sun as she possibly can. even if she can still do that in the aforementioned garden. it's just different, the way new places feel. exciting.

[break][break]

for vera, it's an opportunity to breathe in some truly fresh air. she loves lilycove, she really does, but she also loves the green and pink and yellow of the scenery before her eyes. as they walk, spots of white start showing up too.

[break][break]

"look! white lilies," vera exclaims with a happy gasp. her favorites.

[attr="class","hashtext"]
[attr="id","hashtag"][newclass="#hashtag"]color:[var="string"] !important;font-family:'slabo 27px' !important;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a"]background:#FFF !important;font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;padding:0 2px;transition:all 0.4s ease-in;[/newclass][newclass="#hashtag a:hover"]color:[var="black"] !important;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext p::first-letter"]display:block;float:left;;background:[var="heart"];border:1px white solid;outline:3px [var="heart"] solid;padding:2.5px 6px;font-family:'slabo 27px';font-size:14px;text-transform:uppercase;color:white;margin:7px 10px 5px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext b"]font-weight:normal;color:[var="string"];[/newclass][newclass=".hashtext a"]font-family:inherit; font-size:inherit; color:[var="string"]; } .hashtext h2, .hashtext h3 { font: 10px 'Hammersmith One'; text-transform: uppercase; display: inline; } .hashtext h3 { color: [var="heart"]; } #hashtag .pkspr, #hashtag .pokesprite { cursor: default; } #hashtag .pkspr { width: 40px; height: 30px; padding: 0; margin-top: -30px; } #hashtag .pkspr .pokesprite { transform: translate(-14px, 0); padding-bottom: -20px; } .hashtext .vdice-box { box-shadow: none; border: 3px [var="heart"] solid; width: 40px; height: 40px; } .hashtext .vdice-box .vdice-value { font: 24px 'slabo 27px'; line-height: 20px; [/newclass][var name="heart" value="#2BD5A0"][var name="string" value="#FF326C"][var name="black" value="#000"][googlefont="Slabo 27px|Muli|Hammersmith+One"]

[attr="class","pkspr"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon leafeon"]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
midsommar
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2020 23:13:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HELIOPTILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DRY SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VOLT SWITCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?