little orphan nyx [wild/duo]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2018 7:23:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dilyrics3"]Your lips feel warm to the touch You can bring me back to life On the outside you're ablaze and alive But
[attr="class","dilyric3"]you're dead inside
[attr="class","dibody3"]nyx had been with rocket for probably what seemed like a year or two however it always felt like it was longer. giving a happy hum, she looked up to the man with a happy little smile. "i'm so happy we get to stay here in my hometown! i don't have to leave. besides, i know where all the best things are to snatch." the young child would say with a giggle. the popplio in her arms would make a happy noise. at the moment, her bewear was in his ball and beside her was absol who was always keeping watch.

that was his job anyway to keep an eye on the young rocket grunt if silas wasn't with her. speaking of silas, the absol would look up at him almost as if he was awaiting his answer just like nyx would be. "i can totally show you all the stores i borrowed from." she grinned up at the man again. "i will definitely do everything to make you proud of me, mr. blackwell!"

'at least, that's what i want to do for you...since you were so nice to take me in.'

[attr="class","ditags3"] & wild

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.dilyrics3]width:120px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;color:#888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dilyric3]font-family:Oswald;font-size:15px;color:#972a30;width:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dibody3 b]color:#972a30;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ditags3]font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;margin-top:5px;color:#777;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ditags3 a]color:#972a30;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2018 15:42:48 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar

there cannot be light without darkness; the opposite is also true: a balance isn't needed but the presence of each is at least required, even if in small amounts. without light, there'd be nothing left to live for; a world of darkness and despair sounds miserable, even for someone like silas.

there is a clear imbalance within him. there has been for years now and no matter what he or anyone else does, there's no tilting it back in favor of the light.

his light comes in the form of nyx. she's not his daughter but she might as well be because that's how he treats her. he even made sure to leave a small part of slateport untouched: her home.

amidst the chaos and destruction lies a little bit of hope.

"there's no need to snatch anymore. you can have anything you want." 

his eyes lay on the absol that walk beside them. it was a gift, a silent guardian to keep her safe. "okay. show me the stores." he expects her to lead and for once, he follows.

"but don't go too far. stick close to me." 

because beyond their little safe haven is the rest of slateport: beaten and broken.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,969 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2018 20:37:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD AIPOM APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / skill link[break]
fury swipes / agility / last resort / swift
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GLAMEOW APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / limber[break]
play rough / attract / fake out / slash
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2018 23:56:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dilyrics3"]Your lips feel warm to the touch You can bring me back to life On the outside you're ablaze and alive But
[attr="class","dibody3"]nyx smiled up at her father figure as she moved to take his hand. "okay, mr. blackwell. i promise not to stray too far."

she began walking down the familiar streets of the upper district, memories flooding to her from the life she once had. a life full of pretty dresses and toys that she always was able to obtain until one day she was living out on the streets.

"that used to be my favorite place to buy dresses. i like frilly and girly dresses." she pointed to a shop that was obviously taken down during the team rocket invasion. good riddance too, the owners there were rather rude once her parents had claimed bankruptcy.

her eyes then went to a little park. "and there is where mom and dad took me to play sometimes when i was little." nyx tilted her head slightly when she noticed the duo of aipom and glameow in the park. "oh look, mr. blackwell! aren't they cute?"

it was then the glameow took notice of the younger girl. deciding it would be best to play the pity me card, the feline slowly made it's way over to nyx. "glam glameow glam glam!" it would purr softly, rubbing along the teen's legs as if she were trying to make an impression.

nyx's eyes lit up like a child at christmas recieving presents. "aww! mr. blackwell, can i keep her? please please please?" she begged the older man, looking up at him with the cutest expression she could muster.

tl;dr, begging to keep the glameow

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.dilyrics3]width:120px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;color:#888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dilyric3]font-family:Oswald;font-size:15px;color:#972a30;width:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ditags3]font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;margin-top:5px;color:#777;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2018 14:26:56 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar

she slips her hand into his and for once he doesn't mind it. as she leads him ahead, keeping him close in tow, he listens to her speak with interest as his eyes move with her words: he sees the dress shop and feels a pang of nostalgia because he recognizes it, too.

"you have plenty, but i'll buy you more." 

then the little park; and from it comes two pokemon. he watches with keen interest at how she interacts with the glameow. he sees through the cat; it's playing the pity card but she's happy, so he doesn't say anything.

"of course. do you have an empty pokeball?" he waits until she pulls one out. "just tap it gently." he lets her do it and once she does, he smiles.

he forces himself to; for her.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2018 2:02:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dibody3"]she nodded with a smile as she moved to her little purse, pulling out the pokeball and watched it expand to full size. she always wondered how they did that, just expand and contract. anyway, she nodded again as silas spoke to her. "tap it gently." the young girl repeated as she moved to tap the pokeball against the feline pokemon. however, her plans were foiled by the aipom that had decided it wanted to get some attention too!

nyx gasped as the monkey pokemon took the ball right out of her hands and laughed a bit before moving to dangle off the monkey bars. "hey! that's mine!" she exclaimed, setting the glameow down to chase the purple colored pokemon. The bars were kind of high for her, the poor girl jumping and trying to snatch the aipom down from the little gym set.

chaos sighed softly, looking up to silas before moving towards the two. the glameow just stood in the way with a small grin on her face. it was as if she knew what the aipom was doing.

after a moment, nyx would huff and puff as she leaned slightly with her hands on her knees. "this isn't fair...you're up too high!" the aipom just laughed before moving down to climb onto the teen's shoulder and hold out the pokeball. nyx blinked before smiling. "i like this pokemon too. can we keep him too?" she asked before pulling out another pokeball.

the aipom would then stand beside the glameow, bouncing about happily as the girl moved over and lightly tapped them with the spheres, the red light sucking them in.

tl;dr, attempting to catch glameow

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,969 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2018 4:10:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SCYTHER APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / swarm[break]
air slash / x-scissor / razor wind / wing attack
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD KECLEON APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / color change[break]
sucker punch / psybeam / substitute / camouflage
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat][break][break]

captured the glameow successfully!

close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2018 15:59:22 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar

before much else can be done, he's forced to react to the sudden appearance of two more pokemon, though this time they're far more hostile and he sees it instantly.

"careful, nyx." 

his hand immediately finds his pokeball. he's focused on the scyther and is about to order his metang to pummel it into oblivion but his eyes catches a disturbance; a little outline that's barely visible but he sees it.

whistle.

metang flies forward with a METEOR MASH but not towards the scyther, but towards the CAMOUFLAGED kecleon. it's not nearly subtle enough to avoid the wary eyes of the rocket boss. it doesn't survive long after that. he captures it regardless.

scyther is left for nyx to handle. if she wants to stay in rocket she needs to know how to survive.

capturing kecleon!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2018 4:00:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dibody3"]nyx giggled happily as she held the pokeball with the glameow despite the fact that the aipom ran off before she could catch it. giving a sigh, she looked over to silas happily before giving a gasp as the scyther came buzzing toward her. the young girl backed up, turning to look at the giant bug.

chaos also turned and went straight into action, letting out an annoyed noise as he stood in front of nyx protectively. as if on insinct, nyx would point to the scyther and gave chaos his commands.

"night slash!" she called out, the absol charging forward to hit the scyther who was struck with the force. chaos wanted to make a point not to mess with the small teenager.

"good, while it's open use sucker punch!"

absol once more came forward to assault the scyther. finally it seemed to get the message and it quickly moved to retreat before anything worse happened to it.

tl;dr, scyther was a pussy and ran.

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2018 17:30:19 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar

it's not nyx who handles the battle with grace and power but her absol because that's what's expected of it. absol is his to own just like how hoenn is his to own. anything and anyone that lives and breathes in it will answer to him. nyx is no different and perhaps that's why he feels so strongly about her.

the scyther runs but he doesn't let it escape. it belongs to him.

whistle.

metang closes the distance within seconds and downs the bug-type with a BULLET PUNCH. the single attack isn't enough to please him and metang knows it -- it senses it. more BULLET PUNCHES are delivered until nothing remains of scyther but a splat in the earth.

"never let your opponents escape unless you plan to use them. you should learn that." he says to nyx as he approaches her. "but, you handled it well enough."

KILLING SCYTHER
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,969 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2018 20:20:18 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD USARING APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / guts[break]
fury swipes / thrash / rest / hammer arm
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD LOUDRED APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / soundproof[break]
hyper voice / stomp / supersonic / uproar
[break][break]

captured the kecleon successfully!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2018 3:49:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar

the young girl grinned to chaos before looking up at silas as he spoke. she nodded a bit. "yes sir, mr. blackwell! i'll remember that next time, i promise!" she responded to his first statment. upon the second one, she blushed a bit and grinned once more. nyx always enjoyed getting praise from silas, no matter what it was.

however, before she could thank him, she felt something change around her. even the big shadows from behind her was a good enough indication that something bad was about to happen. within the next few minutes, nyx was up in the air and being squeezed hard by something much taller than her.

she gave out a terrified yell, which made chaos become more alert and burst into action. as it moved to release a slash, the ursaring moved to release one of it's arms and brought it down in a hammer arm which brings chaos to the ground.

nyx would struggle against the ursaring before feeling it squeeze her more, causing her to let out a pained cry. the next thing the girl knew, she was on the ground once more face down. in her eyesight was panda, who came out of his pokeball and went after the ursaring with a series brutal swings. the ursaring was no match for it's strength, so when it was finally defeated, the bewear moved over to the girl as did chaos.

she stayed in her laying down state, trying to catch her breath.

tags: & wild
notes: welp, nyx got squashed.

close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2018 1:58:15 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar

he sees the usaring coming from a mile away but holds his tongue, curious to see how she handles the situation. except she doesn't even see it until it's far too late. he would have helped, he really would have, but a sharp SUPERSONIC pierces through the air that staggers them just enough to allow usaring's HAMMER ARM to connect.

he's not sure how she's alive.

usaring soon falls. "deal with the pest." metang flies across for a BULLET PUNCH, slamming the normal-type into the ground. loudred stands no chance and its distress is sounded through its useless UPROAR.

another pokeball saves it from metang's METEOR MASH.

silas has long reached nyx's side. he's kneeling. he doesn't know how to voice his feelings because he wasn't taught, so he expresses his concerns through his actions. he checks for her pulse.

"you'll be fine."

he scoops her up and carries her. she needs medical attention. "we're leaving."

CAPTURING LOUDRED

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,969 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2018 2:58:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD LINOONE APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / quick feet[break]
slash / extremespeed / rest / play rough
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD BOUFFALANT APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / reckless[break]
head charge / megahorn / revenge / pursuit
[break][break]

captured the loudred successfully!

close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2018 14:36:05 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar

he feels the weight of her body resting against his arms as he walks; each step requires more effort but he's willing to give it for her. he has to. she belongs to him and he made a promise to care for her.

no one will make him break his promise. not even a bouffalant.

metang is on it even before an order needs to be given. he purses his lips together but evens them out when he sees his steel-type flying forth for a METEOR MASH that meets the mighty horns. the battle comes to a stand still for a moment but metang is stronger. it has more to lose.

one BULLET PUNCH, one pokeball captures it.

he continues walking.

CAPTURING BOUFFALANT