noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
s'évanouir [ closed ] [ past ]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2018 17:22:41 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar

without their precious commissioner, the league is left in shambles; forced to rebuild in dire times under leadership that's forced and unready. it just makes things easier for rocket; makes things easier for silas, but that's not the full reason of why he targeted the league hq because things aren't that simple. people are complicated: feelings and emotions and history makes things complicated. it makes things tricky.

silas has shed himself from most complications. most.

the one that he can't seem to shed sits across from him, unconscious under a deep HYPNOSIS. when she awakens, she'll be met with the sight of an intense spiritomb exerting its PRESSURE. its eyes seek to haunt as its hundred-and-eighteen spirits call out to her.

their voices are almost audible.

DREAM EATER wasn't an order but spiritomb executes it out of habit. it isn't until silas fully enters the scene that spiritomb stops and fades away into the darkness.

"wake up, dahlia." 

she'll look around; that's expected. she's tied up against a chair, isolated from the rest of the world but there is comfort in it because around her, if she's keen enough, is a sight that's familiar.

slateport's famous night market, or what's left of it. broken carts are scattered, plush toys are ripped into pieces, there's not much left that resembles a tourist attraction.

he towers over her. "do you remember this place?" he asks a similar question to when they met in the light house. he remembers it far too well because to some, the night market could have been considered their first date.

"i miss it."

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
605 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2018 21:58:48 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar

fright trickles up her limbs like vines of winter frost. they shackle her. a paralysis induced by nightmare, her awoken gaze abandons control into the deep pools of spiritomb's looming visage.

a voice snaps her out of her sleepy deluge. and the icy vines are replaced by ropes. she doesn't resist—but the cordage digs into her skin and rubs it red. as her vision acclimates to her new surroundings, dahlia steadies her breath.

she's in the belly of the beast. right where she wants to be.

"actually, i don't." dahlia says. the grisly sight is utterly foreign, rendered unknown by a man's selfish hubris. "if you miss it so much, you could visit it yourself, silas." her gaze mourns the memory of the market, and disparages the calamity: a spoink doll eviscerated on the ground, the sewn pearl now severed.

"after all, that market is now your creation."

close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2018 17:09:38 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar

"you think this is my fault?" he asks in a tone that wants to snap but is held back by chains of the past. nostalgia is a powerful weapon and while silas is fully capable of wielding it as he has time and time again, nostalgia is also his biggest weakness because it's what makes him most vulnerable. she is what makes him most vulnerable.

still, after all those years he cannot let go. he clings on to the past that unravels loose as thin as threads and he fears that clinging on too much would rip the very thing he so wishes to weave. but if he doesn't—he'll lose her.

perhaps he already has.

he points to a pile of burnt wood but atop it lies a sign that's still readable. it's in front of her so all she has to do is to turn her head. 

"you were hungry. we stopped for mini burgers and we felt fancy, like we were rich." 

he points to another pile but behind it stands a wooden board with darts still in it.

"i tried to win that beartic for you. took me a few tries but i got it eventually. you thought it was cute." 

he points to a pathway off to the side with aesthetically pleasing lamps that hang overhead. "you felt cold." he moves so he's behind her. he shrugs his shoulders back as he speaks. "so i gave you my jacket." he does the same now—just like on that night, it rests on her shoulders and provide her warmth that he cannot.

with a tired sigh, he kneels down by her and holds a bottle of water towards her lips. "you're dehydrated. drink." he tries to make her drink but he cannot force her. he's learned that much.

"i warned you."

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
605 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2018 3:42:25 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar

spinning round like a carousel of shadows, the memories flicker through intervals of black as silas ticks through each detail. dahlia secretly takes pleasure in this. he remembers so much— so much more than her. but she still remembers the beartic.

she had it in her room. after slateport's laceration, she's not sure if it's there anymore.

"i wasn't lying." dahlia sighs wistfully, her breath running freely against the locked circuit of memory. "it was cute."

the jacket feels heavy. dahlia leans forward, ropes clawing into her arms and wrists as she takes a drink like a suspended trapeze artist.

"mm, you did." dahlia says delicately, as if balancing her syllables. "i'll warn you too."

she spits the water on his shoes.

"don't patronize me, silas."

close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2018 3:57:44 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar

a monster. inhumane. cowardly. he knows of the things people think he is but they don't know the whole truth. they don't know what he's been through nor the circumstances that drove him down this path of violence and anger. they don't know the bitter truth:

he is still human.

memories are what make a person whole and silas has had parts of him ripped out and torn and shredded until there's nothing left but a shell of a man. a vessel without a spirit. but a part of him persists. it lingers because it's stubborn and refuses to lose. that part of him is tied up. that part of him just spat water on to his shoes. that's the other secret no one but them knows:

she is that part of him.

"you were foolish enough to think you stood a chance. you should have ran but you stayed and fought. you didn't heed my warning, now look at where you are."

he discards the bottle of water, sighing a breath of air that's filled not with defeat but with disappointment. he steps in front of her and glares down, meeting her eyes.

"the league is in ruins. the council's left to be reformed. they're desperate. they'll come for you eventually."

only a fool assumes victory when a war is still being fought. and silas is no fool.

"this is your fault."

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
605 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2018 4:41:57 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar

dahlia laughs. the water on his shoes is tinged with pink. she tongues a loose crown.

"one city, and you think the league's in ruins?" she shakes her head, tussled hair falling neatly against her cheek. "it's good to see that i'm not the only greenhorn in leadership."

she moves to pull a gold curl of hair behind her ear, but the arms meet the cold resistance of rope.

"and you're right." dahlia leans back in her chair, settling comfortably.

her shoulders relax, neck loose as she reclines as if she were in spa.

"they will." dahlia would cross her legs if she could. "it's funny how you think i wouldn't listen to a warning. i'm happy. happy to be here, silas."

with a delicate frown, her gaze settles on silas like a canopy of pity.

"still, i forgive you."

close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2018 15:35:10 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar

"just one city?" he interjects and challenges her words as soon as it leaves her mouth because a split second is all he'll grant her. her ego almost rivals his but the circumstances are vastly different. it puts him on top; where he likes to be. and she knows it.

"look around, dahlia: we're everywhere. our roots spread out so wide and deep that it's a wonder how you haven't realized. or maybe you have and you think that you can fight us when we sprout. one of your esteemed council members was a fucking rat! open your fucking eyes, dahlia!" 

and now there's a new council and the options amuse him because they're garbage. the only notable one is the silph heir () and even he's vulnerable. he's not even a threat. 

her affirmation that they'll come for her is a sweet melody to his ears. it might have even brought a smile to his face under different circumstances.

"they'll die." 

i forgive you.

"forgive yourself for what's to come." 

her pity is tossed aside; ignored much like he was. he doesn't want to meet her gaze anymore.

one deep breath wills him. "i can't protect you anymore." pity comes from him now, conveyed through the darkness in his eyes. "i won't kill you but i won't save you either."

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
605 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2018 3:11:00 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar

the revelation of the werewolf in the council's circle unfolds rapidly in her mental space, yet she refuses to let the gravitas orbit outward. dahlia remains steadfast. and like a celestial body, she dances outside of silas' atmosphere. away from his taunts.

"the problem is," dahlia sings, "the more your gang spreads out, the weaker your control becomes." she lifts her chin up, steadying herself.

his threat comes like a dire wolf's howl.

but she remains strong.

"they'll come because they want to. not because they're forced to." the commissioner sighs, her breath pulled like a tuft of cloud from her soul. "i'll forgive myself— only if it happens."

and as silas unravels the dark swathe of his pity, dahlia basks in the shadow of his gaze like an old friend.

"i guess... i can say the same to you." she wants to cry. she wants to mourn him. but she can't when he's still here. still here in front of her.