marcel maeda
pray for our enemies
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2020 12:50:16 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ePostContain]
[attr="class","ePostHeader"]
re: social‒ ⛶ ✕

[attr="class","ePostMain"]over the years, marcel has come to recognise that dominic sinclair exists in two states: the jump, and the run-up. when he is not moving, he is about to. he wonders if, even now, he's gearing towards that next action.
[break][break]
like all their answers, this one, too, comes slow. "you looked like yourself."
[attr="class","eDivide"]

[newclass=.ePostContain]width:400px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostHeader]width:380px;height:20px;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/OI5fH3m.png);font-size:8px;font-weight;bold;padding:12px 10px 8px 10px;vertical-align:middle;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostHeader table]width:380px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostHeader a]color:#979797!important;letter-spacing:0.5px;text-transform:lowercase!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain]background-color:transparent;width:auto;height:auto;padding:30px 35px;font-size:7pt;letter-spacing:0.2px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain b]color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain a]filter:grayscale(10%);text-transform:lowercase!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain img]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain .vdice-box]margin-top:15px;width:50px;height:50px;border:none;background-color:#2b2b2b;box-shadow:none;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain .vdice-box .vdice-value]color:#979797;font-family:verdana;font-size:14px;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eTeam]background-color:#none;border-radius:10px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eTeam img]width:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eDivide]width:auto;margin-top:20px;border-top:solid 1px #2b2b2b;padding-bottom:20px;opacity:0.6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rfalse]filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rfalse:hover]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
become as fire, eat the woods. eat the dark and show where i stood
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
pray for our enemies
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2020 13:19:31 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 dominic lets his smirk - something sharp and leering - grow wide. this time he doesn't stifle his laughter, humourless and dry as it is.

"is that right?" he drawls, eyes narrowing even while his smile remains frozen in place. marcel is right; dominic won't let go when he tastes blood. "and what does that look like to you?"

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
pray for our enemies
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2020 13:58:03 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","ePostMain"]marcel doesn't believe dominic cares for his response, or their conversation. his wolf-tooth grin is not a hunger for answers. he realises it's a convenient excuse.
[break][break]
"i'll send you the report."
[attr="class","eDivide"]

[newclass=.ePostContain]width:400px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostHeader]width:380px;height:20px;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/OI5fH3m.png);font-size:8px;font-weight;bold;padding:12px 10px 8px 10px;vertical-align:middle;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostHeader a]color:#979797!important;letter-spacing:0.5px;text-transform:lowercase!important;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain]background-color:transparent;width:auto;height:auto;padding:30px 35px;font-size:7pt;letter-spacing:0.2px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain a]filter:grayscale(10%);text-transform:lowercase!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain img]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain .vdice-box]margin-top:15px;width:50px;height:50px;border:none;background-color:#2b2b2b;box-shadow:none;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ePostMain .vdice-box .vdice-value]color:#979797;font-family:verdana;font-size:14px;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eTeam]background-color:#none;border-radius:10px;padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eDivide]width:auto;margin-top:20px;border-top:solid 1px #2b2b2b;padding-bottom:20px;opacity:0.6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rfalse]filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rfalse:hover]filter:grayscale(5%) brightness(90%) contrast(75%)!important;transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
pray for our enemies
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2020 23:56:23 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 mirth flickers in dominic's eyes and then quickly dies away like a doused flame. "you know i won't read it," he says slowly.

"will i get to hear about your feral pokemon or about our incompetent members too?"

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
pray for our enemies
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2020 13:07:55 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","ePostMain"]he has a feeling he knows what answer he's expecting—dissatisfaction ripples across the higher ranks, settles like dust.
[break][break]
"at least you weren't the one it was trying to kill."
[break][break]
marcel thinks back to the pokeball in his drawer, and wonders if he'll ever open it again.
[attr="class","eDivide"]

close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
pray for our enemies
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2020 13:31:50 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 dominic gives a sharp exhale of breath - an amused scoff. the artificial creature when put in contrast to everything else on the field looks so very small, and yet the size of a beast ultimately means nothing; thinking back on it, the illusion of power is the greatest deception.

"huh. you sure were lucky," dominic begins, voice measured and prosaic even when his expression borders on a self-satisfied smirk. "that i was there."

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
pray for our enemies
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2020 13:40:52 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","ePostMain"]marcel huffs. for once, there's little for him to say—were it not for the look on dominic's face, it might have been thanks.
[break][break]
"should i include that in the report?" he answers, dryly.
[attr="class","eDivide"]

close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
pray for our enemies
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2020 14:08:04 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 "i can't tell you what to put in it, marcel. that's against protocol," dominic says slowly, as though speaking to a child.

his smile turns to something like a smirk, but this time the mockery isn't directed at the admin. "but yes - include it. not like anyone but declan reads those anyway."

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
pray for our enemies
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2020 14:41:11 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","ePostMain"]he opens his mouth to retort before the door sounds. marcel turns to the grunt hovering warily in the doorway, recognising the uniform of the medical bay.
[break][break]
"your turn." his gaze flicks back to dominic.
[attr="class","eDivide"]

close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
pray for our enemies
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2020 0:56:34 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 dominic follows marcel's gaze to the grunt, the sharp edge in his smile softening to something superficially pleasant. he begins to straighten but pauses mid-way to reposition the sleeping arcanine's head onto its hefty paw. its sleep disturbed, the pokemon growls and curls against the nearest source of warmth - marcel's legs.

dominic quirks his brow as he circles around the table to the doorway, clapping a hand on marcel's shoulder for a moment. "look after the dog for me," he murmurs as he leaves the admin to his thoughts.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
pray for our enemies
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2020 3:50:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: