IF YOU'RE OVER ME

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
IF YOU'RE OVER ME
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2018 15:32:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
hi i don't really have any patience to make this look good for now!! i'm really bad at that kinda stuff. probably when i get more characters.

i'm peeko and this gal i play is pippa fairfax. the fairfaxs are well known rangers/members of the league and of good societal standing in general. pippa's the rebellious kid that got sick of that dump and hightailed out and joined rocket for selfish and silly reasons (ie attention). she and her merry band of sneks (+1 rough and tough aron) are trudging around hoenn and trying to make their lives work.

plot ideas - 
> league/rocket clashes! her family is also probably trying to get her home and she ain't having Any of it. family friends around her age are always welcome!
> she's not Actively trying to rise in the rocket ranks, but she definitely wants to progress. and not be a shitty grunt. some sort of senior person she can look up to would be fun
> chance encounters!! weird half baked romances? opens my arms

about me - i'm erratic when it comes to activity (especially right now with life with a fulltime job and all) but i will do my best to get back to you! i also only do short posts now (a curse) and it's easiest to rapidfire with me. please don't be offended if i don't match your post count. if you think i'm not giving enough for you to work off, just let me know :>

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
IF YOU'RE OVER ME
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2018 12:29:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
pippa & leslie
i really wanna role-play with her she seems like fun, because she's a brat. also, leslie is the type that when meeting brats he typically laughs at them because 'lol how cute!' and I think that it might annoy her, but also maybe they become friends, possibly that broken romance or something ridiculous. they're definitely like seven years apart but oh well.

@pippa

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
IF YOU'RE OVER ME
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2018 2:07:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar

love knows not age, bahaha. in all seriousness, call her short. (pipsqueak especially sets her off!) i'd love for someone to rile her up and irritate her so she can be her best bratty self uwu pippa hates being undermined and/or underestimated and i think leslie doing that will rub her the wrong way. how that'll play into romance if any is a little unclear to me atm, but we can roll with them and see how they interact first? any thread ideas?

@leslie
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
IF YOU'RE OVER ME
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2018 2:28:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
pippa & leslie
i'm really not sure how it'll all unfold either but i'm excited to see! as for thread ideas, i'm really down with anything from missions to random meeting in a route, honestly. if you tag leslie, i'll reply, that's pretty well how i function. LOL

or i mean, i can just make one. either is fine with me!

@pippa
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
IF YOU'RE OVER ME
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2018 9:49:29 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
dear peeko. i'll let u set when, where, what. any theme, any genre. that's my gift to you after all these years.

if you have no preference then i'll rock your world.

ps. welcome back