don't worry, we'll be watching you [wild]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2018 9:17:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
STORMY BEFRIENDS THE CHANSEY!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS; COMPLETELY UNLIKE FERNANDO!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / serene grace[break]
egg bomb / healing wish / sing / soft-boiled
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2018 1:16:35 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-divider1"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn1"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

[attr="class","kc-post1"]
guess it would be a given that siblings would keep each other updated on such things, maybe the two of them were close, maybe otherside, it has yet to be seen and he is in no position to oppose, his knowledge of the two is limited.
[break][break]
though before he could continue, stormy had already moved off on her own, her fascination set on a chansey who was as helpful as she was cute. the sight of the interaction between stormy and the round pokemon was somewhat stunning.
[break][break]
while his expectations of her were somewhat low from the beginning, the sensitive side she had shown to the chansey caught him a little off guard. even with the bite towards hoenn’s citizens her cute side shone brilliantly.
[break][break]
those honeyed words spurred something within him to recoil; thoughts of how he could use her turned into how he can befriend her, something that happened far too often for his own good.
[break][break]
a burst of air shot from his mouth pushed lavender locks from his face, the resigned puff reminiscent of a sigh and forcing him to relax himself.
[break][break]
miss stormy, because of the whole slateport fiasco, i’ll be working alongside your brother in terms of government authority; and i thought i should let you know that. but i don’t want my relationship with you to be one of senior and junior.
[break][break]
a brief pause between words, his eyes wandering off slightly before he returned them to hers, his tone kind and clam with a smile just the same.
[break][break]
i want us to be more than that. i want us to be friends, and i want you to trust me as much, if not more, than your brother.
[break][break]
he knows not of their relationship, and has no prior experience of such connections to properly judge how families interact, but usually they tend to not hate each other as the silph’s do one another.

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]
[attr="class","kc-tag1"]T

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]
[attr="class","kc-notes"]
[attr="class","kc-icon1"]

[attr="class","kc-icon2"]

[newclass=.kc-divider1, .kc-tag, .kc-ooc]background-color: #f4845f;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-notes, .kc-notes a, .kc-post1 b, .kc-post1 b i]color: #f4845f !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-bg]width: 445px;padding-left: 30px;padding-bottom: 41px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-pkmn]margin-left: 51px;margin-bottom: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-pkmn1]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;background-position: center;filter: grayscale(45%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-divider1]height: 40px;margin-right: 10px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;display: inline-block;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post]width: 325px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post1]color: #b3b3b3;font-size: 11px;text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;line-height: 15px;padding: 30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post1 b]font-size: 10px;font-family: georgia;font-style: italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post1 i]color: #6d6d6d;font-size: 10px;font-family: georgia;font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-icon]margin-top: -90px;margin-left: -37px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-icon1]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-icon2]background-size: cover;width: 30px;height: 30px;margin-top: 5px;filter: grayscale(45%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag1]position: absolute;color: #222;text-align: center;width: 40px;height: 40px;line-height: 41px;font-size: 25px;font-family: georgia;font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-ooc]height: 40px;width: 0px;position: relative;z-index: 1;transition: 1.5s !important;margin-left: 48px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag:hover .kc-ooc]transition: 3.5s !important;width: 325px;transition-delay: 0s !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-notes]height: 40px;max-width: 315px;position: absolute;overflow: hidden;line-height: 40px;font-size: 8px;font-family: arial;transition: 1.5s !important;opacity: 0;padding-left: 10px;text-align: left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-notes a]padding: 5px 6px 4px 5px;background-color: #222;font-size: 8px !important;font-weight: bold !important;font-family: arial !important;letter-spacing: 0px;line-height: 41px;text-transform: uppercase !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag:hover .kc-notes]transition-delay: 15.5s !important;transition: 3.5s !important;opacity: 1;transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2019 0:22:21 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
CLEOPATRA IS THE ONLY
ONE YOU LOVED

0000 words

Stormy's body tensed once again at the mention of her brother.

"That's unfortunate, I'm sorry to hear that." The woman was frowning now, clearly saddened to hear that Kim would have to work with her brother from now on. She wished that sort of pain on no one.

Kim was smiling at her though, which surprised her. Why would he be smiling? She tilted her head in confusion, eyebrow raising.

"I don't trust my brother at all. But that's.. personal. As long as you're true to your word and don't abandon Hoenn when it needs you.. then you'll be fine."

Stormy then averts her eyes, her cheeks hot with emotion. Deep down, she did wish her and her brother had a healthier relationship, but that did not appear to be in the cards.
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2019 9:44:59 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

her confusion sparked his own, the lifted brow and tilted head almost urging him to do the same. it seemed the two were not on the greatest terms in correlation to siblings.
[break][break]
he’s not stupid enough to rule this out as a factor though. people have different backgrounds, ones they would rather keep to themselves rather than share with others.
[break][break]
this is something that urged kim to dig further.
[break][break]
you can know someone without knowing who they truly are, but that was not something kim aimed to do. if this man had set his sights on you, he would get to know you, by any means possible; he was nosy by nature.
[break][break]
all he had to do was slowly weave his way into your heart, and any information that he wanted to gather would be his. that’s the way he would normally operate.
[break][break]
but stormy only made him feel pity. pity for someone he doesn’t know- a rare occurrence on his part.
[break][break]
so instead of prying, he’d simply leave it as it lay, the underlying thought of gathering information still pushing at the back of his mind; at this moment, his aim was simply to make a new friend.
[break][break]
... then do you trust me?” a bold question to ask to someone still a stranger to oneself. “if you don’t, i understand, but i would like to become the type of man that you prefer to keep around rather than push away.

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]

[newclass=.kc-notes, .kc-notes a, .kc-post1 b, .kc-post1 b i]color: #f4845f !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-bg]width: 445px;padding-left: 30px;padding-bottom: 41px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-pkmn1]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;background-position: center;filter: grayscale(45%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-divider1]height: 40px;margin-right: 10px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;display: inline-block;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post]width: 325px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post1]color: #b3b3b3;font-size: 11px;text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;line-height: 15px;padding: 30px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post1 b]font-size: 10px;font-family: georgia;font-style: italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-post1 i]color: #6d6d6d;font-size: 10px;font-family: georgia;font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-icon1]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;background-color: #333333;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-icon2]background-size: cover;width: 30px;height: 30px;margin-top: 5px;filter: grayscale(45%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag]width: 40px;height: 40px;border: 1px solid #1b1b1b;margin-right: 5px;display: inline-block;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag1]position: absolute;color: #222;text-align: center;width: 40px;height: 40px;line-height: 41px;font-size: 25px;font-family: georgia;font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-ooc]height: 40px;width: 0px;position: relative;z-index: 1;transition: 1.5s !important;margin-left: 48px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag:hover .kc-ooc]transition: 3.5s !important;width: 325px;transition-delay: 0s !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-notes]height: 40px;max-width: 315px;position: absolute;overflow: hidden;line-height: 40px;font-size: 8px;font-family: arial;transition: 1.5s !important;opacity: 0;padding-left: 10px;text-align: left;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-notes a]padding: 5px 6px 4px 5px;background-color: #222;font-size: 8px !important;font-weight: bold !important;font-family: arial !important;letter-spacing: 0px;line-height: 41px;text-transform: uppercase !important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.kc-tag:hover .kc-notes]transition-delay: 15.5s !important;transition: 3.5s !important;opacity: 1;transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2019 4:08:09 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
CLEOPATRA IS THE ONLY
ONE YOU LOVED

0000 words

Kim's reaction, mimicking her own, worries her a little bit. Mostly because he has turned from confident and sort of aloof to digging his hands into her treasure box of information.

When he asks her if she trusts him, she's begun to chew on her bottom lip. The young woman's eyes take in all of the features of his face, as if trying to read his thoughts and interpret his future actions.

He doesn't remind her in the slightest of Fernando. He seems kinder and more sincere. However, politicians like Fernando are tricky, and she's sure that her brother plays the same innocent face to many people he tries to pry information out of.

"I trust that you'll work hard to gain my trust, Kim. I do insist, though, if you're going to continue picking my brain, at least take me to dinner first."

Stormy is being equally bold. Kim intriques her in his sense of genuity. She doesn't quite feel like she's being played.

If Stormy inviting herself to dinner with him was any indication that she was willing to try and trust him, then she didn't know what else would.
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2019 20:55:27 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

her words warranted a smile from him, the chuckle following forcing him turn away.
[break][break]
it was cute the way she tried to be bold, but something about her made the words that came from her less effective.
[break][break]
looking back, he’d stifle his giggles, quickly wiping the smile from his mouth.
[break][break]
then i guess we should make plans for a date then. when works best for you?
[break][break]
while it was far from his intent to court her, the fact that she had insisted with such fervor made it hard for him to decline.

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2019 19:02:16 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
CLEOPATRA IS THE ONLY
ONE YOU LOVED

0000 words

Stormy smirked at him, confidence oozing from her. Although Kim's response wasn't exactly what she had anticipated, it wasn't as if he had completely shut her down and brushed her off.

He was, however, stifling giggles. This display of mild disrespect was enough to put heat in her cheeks, and she felt herself trying hard not to get upset with him.

"Why not right now? Why wait, I'm hungry. You can continue asking me whatever you'd like."

Just as she said this, her stomach began to grumble in protest. She looked back up to meet Kim's eyes, trying to decide whether or not he was going to blow her off.
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2019 20:48:12 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

again, her words, endearing in their delivery, caused him slight shock. this pushy attitude of hers won over his smile, it’s sincerity beaming as he gave a slight chuckle.
[break][break]
oh, stormy sweetie, i think i’m falling in love with you.
[break][break]
a joke of course. but he found comfort in the fact that she made him second guess himself as much as he did.
[break][break]
he’d keep forward, the smile easing into calmness as he looked before him; eyes scanning the scenery, only to return to stormy.
[break][break]
what are you hungry for? i’ll pay for whatever it is your stomach is set on.

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2019 1:20:09 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
CLEOPATRA IS THE ONLY
ONE YOU LOVED

0000 words

Stormy can't help but smile in response to his smile, his charm is infectious.

Colour stains her cheeks red in embarrassment as he, even jokingly, suggests he's falling in love with her. She's gullible when it comes to expressions of affection, easily won over by compliments or suggestions of romance.

Her eyes dart away in surprise and embarrassment as he looked away from her and into the scenery, but he's still smiling.

"Hmmm, why don't we sit in at one of those sushi places? I've always wanted to try some of the spicier flavours. What do you say?"
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2019 1:18:15 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","kc-bg"]

[attr="class","kc-pkmn"]

[attr="class","kc-post"]

while he can’t say he found her adorable on their initial meeting, she seemed to be growing on him bit by bit, her cute features beginning to crack under the silph surface.
[break][break]
do you like sushi?
[break][break]
he inquired as he walked over to the nearest shop, holding the door open for his suddenly acquired date.
[break][break]
the place wasn’t very high class or anything fancy, just an average conveyor belt sushi shop; but it was the nearest thing available. besides, giving small businesses some attention was a good thing.
[break][break]
once they were seated he’d look to the conveyor belt, the meals shuffling slowly across the moving platform, his eyes averting from the plates back to stormy as he smiled.
[break][break]
i guess now is as good a time as any to get to ‘pick your brain’. so, stormy, while we eat, let’s get to know each other a bit more, hmm?

[attr="class","kc-icon"]
[attr="class","kc-tag"]

[attr="class","kc-ooc"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2019 20:55:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]thread complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]
you receive the following: 15 pokedollars, 2 infamy.[break]
although wilds don't give infamy, i'll award some for this interaction!