still an animal [duo wild]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2018 3:36:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar

This place was terrible.

It was all craggly rocks and mud that led into hills and slopes. It wasn't the place that he really wanted to be hanging around but he was here anyway for a few reasons: One, he had heard that certain pokemon he might have an interest in were around here. Two, there had been rumors that an old friend from Kanto had been spotted in the area. Chu-e was hoping to track him down and this killed two birds with one stone so... here he was. In the worst place ever.

it's a lil short! hope you don't mind!

i'm hoping to maybe evolve one of these four pokemon this thread depending on what we find! c:

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2018 15:03:09 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar
Not too far off from where Chu-e was, a familiar Pignite was gleefully rolling down the slopes of dirt, before curling up into a ball, and rolling back up the things. The healthy coating of dirt on his rotund body would indicate that the Pignite had been doing this for a while. A blonde human sitting atop a rock, with a Torracat lazily sprawling itself out on his lap, while the human's hand ran through the fur on its head, eliciting a loud, happy purr from the large flaming feline.

A single Magmar had spotted the black-haired Rocket coming towards the group. Once he would get closer, Smoochie Duckie would recognize the young man as one of Dorian's fellow Beasts. The Magmar would ease up, and beckon the familiar face closer to where Dorian was watching Porkchop the Pignite practice the speed of his Rollouts, while Mr. Bigglesworth was enjoying the affection of their master.

Upon hearing Smoochie Ducky approach with a human, Mr. Bigglesworth would spring off of his master's lap, and walk towards the Beast, rubbing up against him affectionately with a purr. Dorian would turn to see who was approaching, and would stand up, arms outstretched in a welcoming manner.

"Well, if it isn't an old, esteemed friend!", Dorian called out, before walking over to properly greet him. "It is a pleasure to see you again, old friend! How has the Hoenn front been treating you?", Dorian asked. Whether the greeting would be a hug between brothers, or a powerful handshake was up to Chu-e, but it was clear that Dorian was more than happy to see his fellow Beast. "So what brings you to this... lovely corner of Hoenn?", asked Dorian.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2018 1:13:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DRUDDIGON APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / rough skin[break]
dragon claw / superpower / crunch / night slash
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SABLEYE APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / keen eye[break]
shadow ball / fake out / detect / power gem
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2018 21:50:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"Smoochie!" When the Magmar got closer, of course Chu-e recognized the fire type. His mood was pulled out of the trenches instantly. It had been a while since he had seen the fire type but of course he recognized him. He would have probably tried to love on the fire duck if he hadn't been, well, on fire. But when he got closer, he could at least lean down and gives Biggelsworth some good scratches and love.

"Dorian, you ass, I've been looking for you!" Chu-e said this with a grin; he meant no insult and he trusted Dorian to know he was joking. There would be no hearty handshake, oh no, Chu-e launched himself at the other to give the taller man a tight hug. He was one of the few people he actually liked and trusted not to put a knife in his back without reason.

When he pulled away, Chu-e lightly slapped his friend on the arm. "After we got separated at the Elite Four HQ in Kanto and that explosion happened- I didn't know if you were alive or dead! It's good to see you still in one piece!" He huffed some at the first question, irritated, but his mood too high to completely wipe the grin off his face. "Been shitty so far. Most of my good pokemon died and when I got here all my shit was fucked so bad they thought I was just a Grunt. Sucked ass."

"I came here looking for you; word on the grapevine was you were in the area." Chu-e laughed and looked like he was about to say more, but then a roar from the mountain sounded. Ugh, a wild pokemon? Really? This sucked. A large, color full, stupid looking dragon tore from over a nearby hill. It seemed mad that Dorian had his pokemon out, probably saw it as a challenge or something. "I got this one. I need to train."

Chu-e didn't know what it was but it was probably dragon. At least he had a hard counter for that. Tossing out a pokemon, Creams appeared and shook herself out with a yawn. The Swirlix had only been in a few battles so far and Chu-e wanted to evolve her ASAP. His team was lacking since it had been gutted and he wanted to fix that.

"Safeguard everyone, then Play rough." Creams shook herself off and tried to enter a fighting pose- she had been training in slateport on dark types for a little while, just enough to raise her confidence, but battling a dragon was a whole other story. She took a deep breath and a golden glow overtook not just her but also all of Dorian's pokemon. Chu-e was confident that Dorian could take care of himself but why tempt fate.

At that, a pink glow started in Creams and crackled over her body. She ran to meet the toddler colored beast. The dragon raised it's claws to slash into her squishy pink hide with a Dragon Claw. It hurt but thankfully mostly bounced right off given her typeing. The Play Rough slammed into the pokemon with enough force to surprise the Dragon to knock it astray.

Chu-e sucked on his lower lip and sighed. "That things so fucking ugly. I hate it." But he threw a pokeball anyway. Dorian would know very well it didn't fit his style and he loathed that kind of pokemon, but Chu-e had plans for it. "I think it'll make good fodder for later."

chu-e hates it but he's catching the dragon!

i know i said i didn't want either of them before but then i was like 'i can probably, like, trade it or have chu-e sacrifice it later' ;p;

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2018 7:15:37 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The old Magmar would give the Beast a friendly wave, a gesture he reserved for very few people. While he couldn't get in on the affection train, Mr. Bigglesworth could, and would purr loudly and affectionately as he felt Chu-e scratching him. The normally vicious Torracat would continue to rub up against Chu-e. Dorian grinned in response to his fellow Beast's joke, and would give him a brotherly hug in return.

Dorian chuckled as the Beast recounted their last mission together, the assault on the Indigo Plateau. Indeed, Dorian had been met with an explosion, though it was sheer luck that he was in a position where it would do the bare minimum to him, though having the unfortunate effect of separating the two comrades. "Please, it takes far more than one pesky explosion to take me down!", Dorian told his old friend. "After our mission, I had to deal with some particularly annoying rebels, before I could set out here. Even with Kanto in flames, there were those still foolishly clinging onto some hope that we could be defeated. I helped those staying behind deal a crushing blow to their leadership, and their morale, though at the price of some of my Pokemon, as well as missing out on the fun in Slateport.", Dorian would explain to him.

"They mistook you for a Grunt!? Well, are you just going to let such an insult slide!?", he would ask him. After a moment, the dapper man would clear his throat. "Apologies for the outburst, Chu-e. You have my condolences, old friend.", Dorian would chime in, giving Chu-e a pat on the shoulder, referring to his Pokemon.

Their conversation would be interrupted by a couple of Wild Pokemon. While Chu-e had the Druddigon, Dorian would spot a Sableye trying to sneak up on him.

"Porkchop, sniff out that pest with Odor Sleuth, then smack into it with Arm Thrust!", he would tell the Pignite, who would nod, before sniffing around the area with his snout, detecting the presence of the gem eating Pokemon. But before he could capitalize on this, the Sableye would fire a Shadow Ball from cover. The Pignite would be hit by the attack, staggering back, before rushing over to meet the Sableye, ready to subject the Sableye with Arm Thrusts.

The Sableye would Detect the Pignite's attack, and deftly vault over the Pignite's attack, making it out of the way, and firing a Power Gem into Porkchop's back. The Pignite cried out in pain, before glaring back over to the Sableye with a nasty look on his face. He would then use Arm Thrust again, with the Sableye attempting to deflect each strike. While he was successful in swatting away one, he failed to react in time to the second strike, being subjected to three more after that.

The Sableye looked up at the Pignite in fear. Rather than attempting to keep going, the Sableye would instead begin to flee, with the Pignite giving chase. "Very good, now finish it off with Flare Blitz!", Dorian called out with a sadistic grin.

The Pignite's body became wreathed in flames, his charge becoming faster and more reckless. The Sableye, who couldn't keep up, looked on in horror as the Pignite smacked into his body with brutal force. At that point, the ghost lay there, unconscious and vulnerable. Porkchop would collapse and begin to catch his breath.

"Very good, Porkchop. You've earned yourself a good rest.", Dorian told the Pignite, recalling him back to his Pokeball.

tags:
notes: Thanks Tokka, for letting me ape this template. Sableye KO'd. Pignite roughed up/yellow health

close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @admin
ADMIN
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2018 14:48:58 GMT
ADMIN Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD KROKOROK APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / initmidate[break]
crunch / dig / sandstorm / thrash
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SNEASEL APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / keen eye[break]
ice shard / punishment / hone claws / metal claw
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat][break][break]

DRAGON CAUGHT!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2018 19:25:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Picking up the pokeball, Chu-e decided to pick up their previous conversation while Dorian fought his own pokemon. He scowled down at the ball before putting it away. Ugly, stupid thing. Dragon types were only useful if they were also pretty.

"Lucky. I broke some bones and had to take some time off to heal. I'm good now, though. Just a little late to the party." He shrugged off the next part. "I already talked that out with the boss." Not that that had went well. "Don't feel bad for them. I'll miss my old team but they went out how they wanted; covered in the enemy's blood and fighting to protect me. I still have Sweetness, Stray and Sunshine, at least." Dorian should be at least vaguely familiar with the Skitty. Chu-e knew he had met the Glameow once and checked the condition of the Growlithe another time, but he didn't know if he would remember their names. "That feral Aerodactyl is still around, too. I'm not sure much could kill that thing."

Which made it useful as a backup plan if he needed to bounce someday. Shame he couldn't control it.

"The pokemon here are pretty vicious, aren't they? It's a nice change of pace." Already some more had been drawn out by the sound of battle. Two dark types, one sneaking in the shadows much like the first had and the other just under the ground, pushing up mounds of dirt as it approached.

"Creams, use Energy Ball on whatever's trying to come from under us." The Swirlix bounced around as she did so. She was very tired, Dragon types were strong even if she had advantage, but she would listen to Chu-e till she fell. He was very good at gaining absolute loyalty from his pokemon as far as they weren't too smart.

Opening her mouth, Creams gathered energy before shooting it at the mound. It slammed into the dirt, making the pokemon cry out, but not before it jumped out from it's Dig to hit the Fairy type. Seemed it was a Krokorok, another dark type, and sadly for it Chu-e was not interested in a pity catch. "Dorian, you might have to get the kill in on this one. Creams can take it down but she's too fresh." Which was to say, she wasn't strong enough for that kind of blow yet. Sweetness or Stray would have been able to do it no problem but Creams and Lump, his Bergmite, weren't suited for death just yet. He needed to work on them a little first.

"Use Play Rough again. If it doesn't go down, follow it up with another Energy Ball." That attack had hurt Creams pretty bad but she still listened. The energy gathered in her body again, pink and bright, before she slammed herself into the other pokemon and unleashed it. The ground type called out in pain but before it could retaliate, another energy ball hit it square in the chest. The other pokemon fell, unconscious, and Creams stood over it victoriously.

i was the one who made it and she got it from me ;w;

passing on gator friend!

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2018 21:47:39 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian would nod and grin in response to what Chu-e had to say about the local wildlife. "Yes, it makes finding good help so much easier. Conditioning them to attack other trainers is so much easier here than it was in Kanto. Though I do have to say, nothing quite tops the viciousness of Orre-native Pokemon.", he would remark to Chu-e.

It was then that Dorian would spot something trying to sneak through the trees. That something would fire an Ice Shard at the Beast, only for Smoochie Duckie to quickly step in front of him, and take the attack. Though his hot body helped mitigate the damage, allowing it to melt before it could pierce his skin, it did manage to hit him hard enough to leave a nice little bruise.

"Lava Plume.", ordered Dorian.

The Magmar would spit up a large wad of lava at the Sneasel's position. Before it could hop off, and run away, it would find itself coated in the magma, letting out an agonized scream as its body began to slowly and painfully burn and melt away, with the Sneasel eventually passing out after several agonizing seconds. Eventually, the Ice Weasel would die in the pool of lava it found itself in.

"Good work, old buddy.", he told the Magmar.

tags:
notes: Thank you, yams, for the template then. Magmar kills Sneasel, taking a minor injury in the process.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2018 5:00:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MUDBRAY APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / stamina[break]
high horsepower / heavy slam / mega kick / iron defense
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD EXCADRILL APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / sand force[break]
horn drill / earthquake / metal claw / drill run
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2018 6:26:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"I'd still like to have an Orre pokemon of my own. The area of Sinnoh I grew up in, most of the pokemon weren't very frightening. Mostly farm animals and the things that preyed on them. They were scared of humans." It didn't ever seem to hurt as much talking about Sinnoh with Dorian. The times were still rare he did, granted, but it didn't carry the same bitter sting as it did when it was dragged out of him by others. It was almost kind of nice, really.

An Energy Ball was shout out, just behind Chu-e. He turned, seeing a weird donkey pokemon had been stopped in it's tracks from sneaking up on him. "Ugh." He almost felt embarrassed. He had gotten caught up in his feelings for a minute and dropped his guard. Pathetic. Good thing that Creams had been on the lookout.

His pokemon was ragged but faced the ground type head on. She got in another Energy Ball before it could retaliate but in the process was struck by a Heavy Slam right after. Creams fell, exhausted, but she wanted to protect her Trainer so badly...

Chu-e would be fine, honestly; he had other pokemon to protect him and he knew he could count on Dorian, most likely. The Fairy type was mostly just being dramatic. Chu-e was already reaching for another pokeball to call another pokemon out when there was a glow, Creams' body changing shape.

She charged forward, a Slurpuff now, and plopped a Draining Kiss on the other pokemon. Creams sucked the last bit of strength from the donkey pokemon and healed herself with it, pleased as punch.

sorry this took a bit skjhfajksd

passing on donkeh

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2018 1:04:36 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"As much as I'd love to give you the grand tour of scenic Orre, there are people there that would kill me on sight. Perhaps if we do go together, we could send them a very warm greeting?", Dorian joked. "In all seriousness though, Wild Pokemon were are rarity in the Orre Region, most of us getting our Pokemon as imports. I was one of the lucky ones when I met Smoochie Duckie as a kid.", he would tell Chu-e with a chuckle.

It was then that Dorian spotted something burrowing through the dirt towards them. "Smoochie Duckie, call down some sunlight, and blast whatever's coming towards us with a Flamethrower.", Dorian told the Mamar quietly, pointing to what was coming.

The Magmar would raise its arms, calling down intense sunlight onto the area once again. Soon after that, an Excadrill would rear its head out of the ground. Smoochie Duckie would greet the Ground-type with a Flamethrower. The harsh sunlight bearing down on the are only enhanced the flames emitting from the Magmar's beak. Before the Excadrill could even mount a proper offense, it would find itself cooked by the Flamethrower, crying out in agony, before passing out.

Dorian walked over to the Excadrill, examining the creature, who was still breathing. With a sigh, he would leave the thing. He couldn't think of anyone off the top of his head who'd want one, and didn't want the creature to go to waste.

tags:
notes: Magmar takes out Excadrill. Dorian decides to spare it. Passing.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2018 3:29:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD VULLABY APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / overcoat[break]
dark pulse / air slash / tailwind / defog
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ALTARIA APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / natural cure[break]
dragon breath / refresh / moonblast / sing
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2018 6:25:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar

"I'd probably fry if we went there, anyway. Sinnoh was super cold all year round." At least the area he was from was, close to the mountains as it was. It was only comfortable in Hoenn now since it was winter time and cooler. Even then, this was just brisk compared to the harsh winters he had gotten. Plus, since it was tropical, it would mostly be humid he guessed. Just the dry heat of a desert like Orre would probably kill him or at least make him miserable and useless.

Even after evolving, it was clear to Chu-e that Creams was almost beyond being able to stand. The adrenaline had filed out of the Fairy type, leaving her panting and drooping. So Chu-e did the humane thing and called her back into her ball. In doing so he also grabbed another and called out Lump. The Bergmite shook herself and yawned, giving an appraising eye at the fire types Dorian had out. She had gotten some action in when Chu-e and a Grunt named Erinn had taken out some guys that were trying to rob... what they had been trying to rob. That battle had been rough in itself and she couldn't see herself taking out three strong looking Fire types...

But she wouldn't have to. A large, blue and cotton bird landed a little ways away, seeming to not notice the humans or pokemon or the destruction they had already caused. She pecked away at a berry bush, trying to pluck what she could off of the plant.

Chu-e didn't care much for Dragon types, the Druddion had been more a fluke and hopes he could catch something better later, but this pokemon interested him. It was soft and pretty in the way he liked. So, with a grin, he clicked his tongue to draw Lump's attention and pointed at the Altaria.

"Lump, Blizzard. Don't kill it." The iceberg pokemon glanced at her trainer again before toddling forward and taking a deep breath, only to release it in a powerful gale of frigid air. They were around a volcano, so it was still hot here, but the blast was enough to make you shiver for a moment. It frosted over the bush the pokemon was easting and- and the pokemon, freezing the Altaria's wings and body. Not solid, that would be death, but with a double weakness and being surprised from such a powerful attack was a recipe for disaster. Chu-e tossed one of his dwindling pokeballs and was pleased with himself.

catching the cotton dragon!

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2018 21:34:42 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"As long as you come out at night, you'd be at home.", Dorian would tell Chu-e with a playful grin. The fact that Dorian spent most of his life in the less-than-desirable conditions in the Orre Region, where it was brutally hot during the days, and mercilessly cold during the night, the Beast was used to extreme conditions across the board. Given that there was nothing of value in the Orre Region, it was unlikely that Rocket would even bother to take it over.

But then, Silas could surprise him.

As Chu-e was handling an Altaria that landed near him, Dorian would spot a lone Vullaby hopping through the area. Unlike her larger counterpart, who failed to notice the group, the Vullaby would notice the group. Two humans, and a good number of Pokemon between them. While the Ice-type was handling the Altaria, the Magmar and Torracat would remain.

But rather than press her luck with such a strong-looking group, the Vullaby would instead make her retreat, hopping off into the opposite direction as fast as her stubby legs and wings could take her bulbous body. Whether it was by some miracle that the two Fire-types and the human failed to notice her, or that they were kind enough to let her go was unknown. All that mattered was that she got out of there alive and unscathed.

tags:
notes: Vullaby nopes the fuck outta there

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago