awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cogimo
Cogimo Shimaru
The Way of The Wind // I Promise That I'm A Good Trainer [S]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 0:40:29 GMT
Cogimo Shimaru Avatar
He should have learned about now that allowing his Cottonee out on windy days is a big no-no. But the boy was a bit tired from his trip to Petalburg City, as well, his pokemons gave their trainer soul-clenching eyes. At least, Whimsy did. Demini was still staring in the guy's soul, Markiz was emotionless as always, and Boink...Well, Ferroseeds didn't move a lot. So, it was Cogimo's fault, when he decided to go for a walk in Petalburg's forest. And it was his fault that at one point he got distracted by an ice-cream stall, cause the next thing he knew, the cotton puff pokemon was high in the air as the mid-day breeze was taking him away. "Shit! Not again..."[break]
Cogimo was capable of catching up on Whimsy enough to see where he was floating but not enough to actually capture him. The pokeball was also out of range and he had no flying pokemons. Perfect. Soon something that looked like a warehouse appeared, though, it looked heavily overgrown.
Maybe it was abandoned? And while he was ready to feel relieved, no way his pokemon would get over the roof, this relief disappeared quickly. The roof had holes. Whimsy got in through one of those holes.[break]
Cogimo stopped, staring at the entrance of the place as he bit his nails. Markiz soon caught up to his trainer, as well as, the rest of his pokemons. Boink was safely inside his pokeball. The student turned in the direction of the building, cogs in his brains working at snail's pace.[break]"Guys...I think this is a gym. Fuck, this is Petalburg's Gym." Now Shimaru really was panicking. He remembered checking the place online when trying to decide with which gym he could start. In the end, Cogimo couldn't do it and just binge-watched a whole season of some trendy cooking show.[break]"This wasn't how I planned it. What if they want me to actually fight? Or they won't give Whimsy back because I lost him?" To such ideas Markiz instantly went from shield form to sword form, showing readiness to fight.[break]"Calm down, Markiz..." A deep sight, countdown from 10 to 0 and he attempted to get in through what looked like the entrance, "Anyone here!?"

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 0:37:46 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open Sans Condensed:300,700]

[newclass=".punkiwof"]width: 500px; padding-bottom: 38px; margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmainbg"]background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflarge"]height: 300px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179876/posttemplate.png'); background-size: 500px 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie"]float: left; height: 120px; width: 120px; border: 20px solid #343434; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: -50px; margin-top: -100px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179878/billi%20av.png'); background-size: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflargeinner"]height: 248px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); background-position: -51px -51px; position: relative; z-index: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofslant"]width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 50px solid transparent; border-right: 500px solid #212121; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: -50px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmain"]margin: 0 76px; margin-top: -120px; position: relative; z-index: 3; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px; background: #343434; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; font-family: verdana; color: #9A8A8A; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie div"]width: 114px; height: 114px; border: 6px solid #A68D8D; border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; position: relative; top: -3px; left: -3px; transform: rotate(45deg); transition: 0.75s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwof:hover .punkiwofavvie div"]transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics"]float: right; margin-top: 13px; width: 270px; padding: 25px 0; line-height: 25px; font-size: 25px; color: #f2f2f2; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed'; text-align: center; word-spacing: -1px; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics div"]width: 167px; height: 1px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofwordcount"]display: inline-block; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: -10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofextra"]line-height: 12px; padding: 5px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; margin: 0 101px; margin-top: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofleft"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-left: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: left; margin-left: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofright"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: right; margin-right: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; line-height: 20px; text-align: right; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a4a4a4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit a"]font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; color: #A68585; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkiwof punkiwofmainbg]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge punkiwoflargeinner]
[attr=class,punkiwoflyrics]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

[attr=class,punkiwofslant]
[attr=class,punkiwofmain]
[attr=class,punkiwofavvie]

[attr=class,punkiwofwordcount]Pick Ur Pokemon

Billi wasn’t really doing anything, besides basking in his chair outside, enjoying the cool air and the slight breeze flowing around him. “ohh it’s so nice,” he mentioned before turning and noticed the floating piece of cotton in the air. “oooh hello!” Billi waved standing up and sent out one of his buggies to pick it up and bring it to his lap. “well don’t get blown away,” he pet the little pokemon.[break][break]

As the trainer walked in Billi gave a cheeky laugh, “Oh hi stranger!” the blonde waved kindly. “Is it yours?” he grinned holding up the cotton pokemon, that seemed to be excited to see the kid.

[attr=class,punkiwofleft]
[attr=class,punkiwofright]
[attr=class,punkiwofextra]
[attr=class,punkiwofcredit]by punki

close tab

played by

TurtleBoii

He/Him
August 25
Rustboro City
Gay
Student
Cadet
Single
27 height
27 height
Always in gay panic.
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cogimo
Cogimo Shimaru
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 1:19:22 GMT
Cogimo Shimaru Avatar
Seemed like everything was coming for him that day. It didn't take a minute before someone spoke up. Damm, Cogimo hoped to be able to give himself one pep talk before embarrassing himself, but no, Whimsy was safe and sound in a lap of a very, very good looking man. The student was definitely having a conversation with the puffball after all this.[break]"H-Hello...Yes...That's mine. He's mine, yes!" He continued while pointing at his pokemon. Whimsy had decided that he liked the man in whose lap he was sitting but it was a big man, much bigger than his trainer, which meant that the cotton puff pokemon needed to explore. He started or attempted, to climb the man, aiming for his head. Cogimo only whimpered,[break]"Whimsy, please, come back. I promise I won't put you in a shower afterward." Markiz, though, had a completely opposite attitude, the pokemon floating behind Cogimo, his one stone eye focussed on the larger male.[break]"My apologies for Whimsy..." Now only to hope that there will be no questions. This man didn't look like no question man, though.

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 4:11:52 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkiwof"]width: 500px; padding-bottom: 38px; margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflarge"]height: 300px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179876/posttemplate.png'); background-size: 500px 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie"]float: left; height: 120px; width: 120px; border: 20px solid #343434; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: -50px; margin-top: -100px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179878/billi%20av.png'); background-size: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflargeinner"]height: 248px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); background-position: -51px -51px; position: relative; z-index: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofslant"]width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 50px solid transparent; border-right: 500px solid #212121; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: -50px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmain"]margin: 0 76px; margin-top: -120px; position: relative; z-index: 3; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px; background: #343434; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; font-family: verdana; color: #9A8A8A; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie div"]width: 114px; height: 114px; border: 6px solid #A68D8D; border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; position: relative; top: -3px; left: -3px; transform: rotate(45deg); transition: 0.75s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwof:hover .punkiwofavvie div"]transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics"]float: right; margin-top: 13px; width: 270px; padding: 25px 0; line-height: 25px; font-size: 25px; color: #f2f2f2; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed'; text-align: center; word-spacing: -1px; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics div"]width: 167px; height: 1px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofwordcount"]display: inline-block; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: -10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofextra"]line-height: 12px; padding: 5px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; margin: 0 101px; margin-top: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofleft"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-left: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: left; margin-left: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofright"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: right; margin-right: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; line-height: 20px; text-align: right; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a4a4a4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit a"]font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; color: #A68585; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

Well this little cotton ball was sooo cute! It was climbing all over him, and Billi just kind of let it do what it wanted! Besides it was just a harmless cottenne! Not like it had spikes or anything, and he wasn’t allergic to cotton. So he figured it’d be safe staying on top of his head, “Don’t float again. One of buggies might snatch you up,” he nodded, considering the spiders would never eat that little pokemon, but it was just to get it to behave some.[break][break]

“Oh don’t worry! It’s just a little pokemon! Not like it’s spiky or anything! It just wants to play!” Billi laughed poking it, “Though i’ve never met one in person!” he stated before looking back at the stranger. “It was having a shower?” he looked up at it, “Well it’s important to be clean and not a dirty boy,” Billi picked up the pokemon and looked at it then it’s trainer. [break][break]

“well let’s give it a bath now!”

[roll]

close tab

played by

TurtleBoii

He/Him
August 25
Rustboro City
Gay
Student
Cadet
Single
27 height
27 height
Always in gay panic.
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cogimo
Cogimo Shimaru
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 15:51:20 GMT
Cogimo Shimaru Avatar
This man may have the muscle mass of three Cogimos (Like, this isn't an actual gym, right?) but the student had a feeling he was the mature one between the two. Nonetheless, it was quite adorable to watch his cotton puff climb the man like a tree. He can't say he wasn't jealous at all. He was, though, distracted from that train of thoughts as this person continued talking, ending with a quite odd suggestion even if Cottonees would be washable pokemons. The youngest of Shimaru's chuckled light-heartedly while hyping himself mentally, "We can do this! Just avoid staring in his eyes, chest, and any other strange place. Focus on Whimsy."[break]
And this was what he did as the boy got closer to the blond, not taking Whimsy back but sinking his own hands in the pokemon's cotton. They sank till his wrist, him talking while doing something in it.[break]"I can see that you haven't met one because then you would know how not-fun it is when an overexcited Cottonee starts spreading cotton spores. Believe me, not pleasant." The boy scrunched his eyebrows in concentration. "Also, you don't shower Cottonee as they become too heavy to float. I use it as a treat that Whimsy has learned to ignore a long time ago." As Cogimo finished talking, he pulled out a brown wallet from pokemon's cotton. "And, as if you were on a date with a cute guy from the internet, you got played by his charms."[break]
Shimaru started to pull out other things too. A small twig, an oran berry, a wristwatch that wasn't his, buss card Cogimo didn't have time looking for in the morning, Billi's hand...Hand? Yup, he had taken one of the boy's hands while digging in the kleptomaniac pokemon's cotton, all of his coolness shattering in a red-faced mess. He quickly let it go, mumbling apologies while checking for anything else in Whimsy's cotton.[break]
He felt something like a phone and, yes, it was one indeed. The thing had a cute, but strange case. Cogimo wanted to even ask where he got it before the case blinked. Cogimo blinked. Markiz was floating silently behind him. Demini had wandered somewhere away. Whimsy got bored and floated back up on Billi's head for a better view. Cogimo forgot everything and looked the other man in the eyes, "...The fuck!?"

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2021 20:53:15 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

Wow that little cotton ball had so much inside of it’s cotton! Just WOW. Billi couldn’t believe how much of a magnet it was! Truly magnificent! Though he paid no heed to his hand being grabbed, and took it as a friendly oppsie! It was just a hand though, nothing really more then that. “Come on cotton spores can’t be that bad! I work with those type of materials all the time, you just gotta learn a work around.” he commented before backed up a tad. [break][break]

“Yeah but if you give them a shower they wouldn’t be able to skin because they are above the water?” he asked curiously, “Some pokemon do a dirt bath!” he stared at the cottonee bright eyed. “It could get a dirt bath!” Billi blinked at the mention of a date, “Oh I haven’t had one for a little bit,”

close tab

played by

TurtleBoii

He/Him
August 25
Rustboro City
Gay
Student
Cadet
Single
27 height
27 height
Always in gay panic.
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cogimo
Cogimo Shimaru
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2021 21:22:32 GMT
Cogimo Shimaru Avatar
Cogimo raised his eyebrows in disbelief, being quite sure he was talking with a person who hasn't had the pleasure of de-cottoning themselves for a whole day. It was still coming back in his nightmares from time to time.[break]"Let's just agree to disagree, hmm?"[break]
At any other time, Shimaru would probably sputter and turn beet red upon discussing date topics with big-bright-bouncy here, but he still had the guy's phone in his hand and it was still blinking at him, even giggling.[break]"Oh no no no! You aren't distracting me with your cute boy ways! What's..." And then it dawned on him what he had just said, "I mean...Take this." Cogimo showed the phone in the blond's hand. "We should stop bothering you and go. You probably..." The guy flapped his hands around, "Have gym stuff to do...Whatever that is." Was he being rude at this point?

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2021 21:29:07 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

Billi paused and turned to his phone, of which Razzberry was laughing at the stranger. “ppzzzttt hi!?” it fried and laughed quickly. The blonde chuckled at the small pokemon, “razzberry come back,” Billi ordered cheekily as the phone floated back around him, and Billi shrugged, “Nope! Today’s my day off! And I’m no longer the newest gym leader on the block. The hype has dyed down some!” he grinned. [break][break]

“Oh what other pokemon you got?!” Billi asked curious because he could only see two in front of him.

close tab

played by

TurtleBoii

He/Him
August 25
Rustboro City
Gay
Student
Cadet
Single
27 height
27 height
Always in gay panic.
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cogimo
Cogimo Shimaru
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2021 21:44:41 GMT
Cogimo Shimaru Avatar
The phone...Was a pokemon...At least it seemed like that. It wasn't the strangest thing he has seen, Markiz was a flying sword for Pete's sake, but the speaking part did make him feel odd. Not bad, but not fully comfortable as well.[break]"Hi...Why did you allow Whimsy to sneak you in his cotton?" That was a good question, he could have taken the damm thing with him![break]
He then, though, was distracted by the blond guy again as he explained that Shimaru was unfortunate enough to disturb him on a day off.[break]"Well, if it's a day off I really shouldn't..." And then it hit him what this gym leader said. "Two?" Cogimo looked where the morelull should have been. Nothing.[break]"Markiz...Where's Demini?" The sword turned 360 degrees before just shrugging. "Fuck." Shimaru faced the blond dude, "My Morelull has wandered off somewhere...Fuck...Can you, please, show me around...And help to look for her." This wasn't his day for sure.

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2021 22:13:24 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

Razzberry briefly swung its arms around, “I was slpfzzzzppeeping” it echoed before slipping back into Billi’s pocket. Though the blonde smiled gently, and tilted his head, concerned that it disappeared. “Surely! It has run off too far!” he grinned and looked around, “hmmmm their like tiny mushrooms right?” he curiously asked as he called one of his pokemon.[break][break]

A small group of Falinks hand stacked themselves to try and snag the mans treats.

close tab

played by

TurtleBoii

He/Him
August 25
Rustboro City
Gay
Student
Cadet
Single
27 height
27 height
Always in gay panic.
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cogimo
Cogimo Shimaru
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2021 22:41:21 GMT
Cogimo Shimaru Avatar
"Sadistic little mushrooms, but yes." Cogimo rubbed his face in frustration. He could get lucky and Demini could get eaten by one of the bug pokemons around here but that would just prove that Cogimo isn't ready to take care of any pokemon...And he didn't want that.[break]"She would either look for someone sleeping or...Fighting, maybe? She enjoys fights." The student decided to opt-out of mentioning that she also enjoys screams of fear.[break]
It was then that he saw the most cutest sight of Falinks trying to be sneaky and get to his fanny pack for pokemon treats. Once stacked, Cogimo put his hand on top of the leader's head, meeting him at eye level, and having a stare-off. This lasted for a moment before the pokemon blinked and Shimaru smiled, pulling out one treat for each of the little buggers, "Scram. I have met smoother Grimers than you."[break]
He exhaled before an imaginary light bulb manifested over his head, him pulling out one of his pokeballs and releasing a buneary, Bambi, out of it. The little thing was quite shy, hopping in Cogimo's arms after seeing the big blond man scarry man.[break]"Hey beautiful! Can you sniff out our demonshroom? It wandered off again." Bambi just pressed her face deeper in his shirt. "Was worth a try."

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2021 23:08:16 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

Billi grinned ashte Falinks got what they wanted, and remained behind the boy as they collectively divided the treats so everyone got an equal sized share. After all they worked as a collective! “Someone sleeping?” Billi asked as he turned to look around. “Hmmm walk this way maybe we can find one of my pokemon sleeping,” Which was likely near the vivillon because they put everyone into chaos with it’s powders.[break][break]

Laid nearby was Sidon the arbok, snoozing with the morull on it’s head, and a creeping little Vileplume wanting to investigate the mushroom.

close tab

played by

TurtleBoii

He/Him
August 25
Rustboro City
Gay
Student
Cadet
Single
27 height
27 height
Always in gay panic.
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cogimo
Cogimo Shimaru
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2021 23:45:20 GMT
Cogimo Shimaru Avatar
As they walked around Cogimo was slowly taking in just how big was the place, as well as, how plants dominated everything. Here and there the boy could spot a pokemon or two, the place looking less and less of something a man had made. Even Bambi, the shy bun, was slowly sniffing around, making sounds of interest. "I must say, this place is quite nice. You have done a good job!" The little pokemon in his hands made a agreeing noise, same went for Whimsy who was chilling on top of Blondie. Hmmm, maybe Cogimo should finally ask what's the guy's name? Nah, too late for that.[break]"I can take that fluffy player from you whenever. Just saying."[break]
And then he stopped talking, seeing Dementi sleeping on top of a Arbok's head. Of course the little monster slept peacefully with an Arbok. Though...He shouldn't be so judgmental towards Arboks. Cogimo saw the Vileplum but didn't pay much attention to the grass pokemon. The Buenary noticed, though, and not being able to hold her fright she hopped out of the trainer's arms and off deeper in the gym. Cogimo started pouted, a low whimper escaping with it, "But I just...Found one." With the same pout he then turned to face the other male again, "I promise I'm a...Decent trainer...Kind of..."

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2021 5:23:00 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

“Op and she’s gone,” Billi laughed as the timid pokemon charged down the pathway! The bunny ears bouncing until she was met by the flock of vivillon. “Annnddddd we’re gonna have to go get her,” Billi chuckled as he nudged the boy forward as the vivillon lifted up the buneary and started to fly up to the tree that had some kind of rare blossom on it that the vivillon liked.

close tab

played by

TurtleBoii

He/Him
August 25
Rustboro City
Gay
Student
Cadet
Single
27 height
27 height
Always in gay panic.
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cogimo
Cogimo Shimaru
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2021 15:14:49 GMT
Cogimo Shimaru Avatar
"Wait, wait, wait..." Cogimo tried stopping the blond by holding him by his shoulders. Unfortunately, it felt like pushing against a brick wall. Brick wall with pecks. "Focus, bulbasaur brain of mine!"[break]
"Do you really want me to climb a giant tree? Like...I want Bambi back but..." And yet again his cheeks turned scarlet red, "I'm not that great at climbing. Especially, giant trees." It was then the student's brain decided that it will overpower Cogimo's rational thinking and be amazed by the firm muscles under his palms. He squeezed, becoming mortified almost instantly. With a rush, the boy let the other go, trying to come up with something good to say. As one imagined, it didn't go as intended, "This isn't a real gym, right?"