awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cogimo
Cogimo Shimaru
Fine Print Is For Smart People [M]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 23:26:53 GMT
Cogimo Shimaru Avatar
Cogimo read the fine print once more. Yes, it still was there. One would think you are a smart person by reading the fine print. And it's true...If you read it before signing the contract. Cogimo didn't and now the boy was in a ship, on his way to some random island with his pokemon and the sudden realization that this company isn't liable for any harm, or death, they may cause. It doesn't mean they will outright kill him but such clauses usually are placed with a reason. He was afraid to ask what was this reason.[break]
Suddenly, he heard someone coming up from the bottom floor of the ship. "Right, they said there will be another person with me." Shimaru turned to greet them, his eyes going wide in shock. Yui...It was Yui...[break]"So...When you said that you had something really important to do for the next week...I guess this was it." The boy took a deep breath. "This isn't so bad. You are smart. We can do this...Please, tell me you agreed after reading the small print? Pretty please!"

[attr="class","needleliespoke"]
[attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"]

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 8:02:04 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heroesgym"]

[attr="class","heroesgymlyric"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric1"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric2"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric3"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric4"]

Dont tell fern, ok? uwu

[attr="class","heroesgympost"]
[attr="class","heroesgympost1"]

[attr="class","heroesgymparty"]

[attr="class","heroesgymparty"] X

Yui did in fact read the fine print, which was why she was prepared for this. Her pokemon party had reflected that as well, Porygon'z was her sure fire attacking pokemon in case anything happens , Alteria and Chatot could scout the island for berries and seeds to eat in the air.  Lastly Milktank was able to produce milk so they at least wouldn't die of dehydration and ditto was able to copy any of her pokemon. Her reasoning left out eevee...other than she just liked the little bugger and wanted to grow closer with it. Maybe it could sniff things? Maybe it'd be able to evolve? Nah, she doubt she'd be able to find a stone there...which form should she even choose for eevee? Ugh, that didn't matter at the moment. What DID matter was the fact she got to see Cogimo again! [break][break]
"I did, did you not?" she said looking at him curiously "And yes, I'm doing this to train myself as a trainer...however from the sounds of it...looks like you didn't understand the full context of the situation. Don't worry we should be fine." she said as she patted him on the shoulder.
[break][break]
[break][break][break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","heroesgymicon"]

[attr="class","heroesgymwords"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric5"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric6"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric7"]

FOR
[attr="class","heroesgymbot"]

[attr="class","heroesgymnick"]Codey

Male // Adaptibility // Tri-Attack, Lock on, Hyper-Beam, Magic Coat, Zap cannon, Agility
[attr="class","heroesgymthing"]
Porygon-Z// Porygon-z did x[break]

[attr="class","heroesgymbar"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.heroesgym]border:solid 1px #232323;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #232323;background-color:#2B2B2B;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#454545;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric1]float:right;background-color:#eb4034;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #eb4034;border-bottom:solid 15px #eb4034;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-bottom:solid 15px #2B2B2B;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #eb4034;border-left:solid 10px #eb4034;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #2B2B2B;border-left:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost]border:solid 1px #232323;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eb4034;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eb4034;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymparty]background-color:#232323;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#eb4034;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymwords]float:left;background-color:#eb4034;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#777777;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#EB4034;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymthing]font-size:10px;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbar]background-color:#333333;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

TurtleBoii

He/Him
August 25
Rustboro City
Gay
Student
Cadet
Single
27 height
27 height
Always in gay panic.
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cogimo
Cogimo Shimaru
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 20:24:20 GMT
Cogimo Shimaru Avatar
"You agreed...For a possible life-threatening TV game...Willingly?" Cogimo mumbled, staring at the girl as if she had grown a second head. He had no idea she would have signed up for something like this based on the few times they had met up. Mostly, Yui had shown herself as a pretty decent girl. Few screws too tight, maybe, but otherwise...Normal. Now, Shimaru needed to reconsider.[break]"Kind of...No...Like, I knew the rules but I thought there will be some safety measures or something. After reading that they aren't liable if anything happens to us...I'm not sure." He again faced the sea, regretting once more for not getting a large water pokemon. Would have been useful about now. "You're quite into this trainer thing, aren't you?" Cogimo exhaled heavily.

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 21:34:42 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

Dont tell fern, ok? uwu

Yui let out a sigh...was this guy clueless? Well then again...that print REALLY was small...good thing she had a lawyer read over it first..But then again there was no point cause even after the lawyer warned her about the danger she still signed up anyways, she had to get stronger and FAST. She stared at him blankly, only offering a deadpan expression paired with a "Yeah." confused as to why he even questioned her.  [break][break]
He then expressed his worries about the challenge. "We'll be fine don't worry. You have a Silph with you." she said before leaning forward on the rail, using her arms to hold herself. [break][break]
 Hey then made a comment about her, why she was so focused on the trainer thing. "Yeah, of course. My Pokémon take care of me so it's only natural that I try and care for them to the best of my ability as well." She said turning herself to face him while still leaning on the rail as well. "That and well at the moment im the weakest one of my family and I want to make proud of me so im trying to become stronger." as she recalled the events of fern's and Yui's mission together. "What about you? How come you signed up?" she asked curiously as the boat docked at the island and dropped the pair off. She was curious to learn more about Cogimo
[break][break]

FOR

Male // Adaptibility // Tri-Attack, Lock on, Hyper-Beam, Magic Coat, Zap cannon, Agility

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.heroesgym]border:solid 1px #232323;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #232323;background-color:#2B2B2B;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#454545;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric1]float:right;background-color:#eb4034;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #eb4034;border-bottom:solid 15px #eb4034;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-bottom:solid 15px #2B2B2B;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #eb4034;border-left:solid 10px #eb4034;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #2B2B2B;border-left:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost]border:solid 1px #232323;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymparty]background-color:#232323;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#eb4034;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymwords]float:left;background-color:#eb4034;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#777777;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#EB4034;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbar]background-color:#333333;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

TurtleBoii

He/Him
August 25
Rustboro City
Gay
Student
Cadet
Single
27 height
27 height
Always in gay panic.
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cogimo
Cogimo Shimaru
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 22:11:12 GMT
Cogimo Shimaru Avatar
Cogimo chuckled as he was reminded once again just how important his new friend was. Silph...That name had a lot of pressure on it, right?[break]
Her answer, though, made the boy understand that their opinion on how to best take care of their pokemons differed a lot. The whole trainer business wasn't it, though, with time he has been learning that there were some good aspects to learn from.[break]"The same reason why I have been doing anything this year. I'm confused about what people want from me when they say go become a trainer! Yes, I understand the whole gym part but you need to get to that place. So, I have been catching pokemon...Taking missions...Just doing things we outsiders think trainers do. Even if that wasn't what I came for when starting my studies." He laughed again, almost like mocking himself, just as the boat arrived at their destination, "The best way to make a good impression. Don't worry, I will try my best to not be a bother."[break]
Once they got on land seemed that he had turned back to his cheerful self, releasing Markiz as he talked to Yui.[break]"Alright! What's on the agenda? Asides from survival they didn't give us any other tasks. I doubt it will be easy, this is a TV show, but I guess we should just...Find shelter, explore...Find food, for sure." Cogimo raised his eyebrows in question.

[attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"][attr="class","needleliespoke2"][attr="class","needleliespoke1"]

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2021 22:40:00 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

Dont tell fern, ok? uwu

Yui tilted her head at his response it kind of confused her, did he really need a bunch of pokemon to go and complete the gym challenges? She disagreed honestly, a solid team that covered each other's weaknesses could be better than a bunch of pokemon with no strategy.. "I mean..." she said as she walked off the boat "That sounds good enough to me. Doing missions, helping people, bonding with Pokémon? Those are all things a trainer does." she said as she looked around on the beach to get started on their island challenge. "Everyone has different ideas what it means to be a trainer, the only common factor is pokemon. So just decide for yourself." she offered as the conversation began to move on. [break][break]

First things first, Yui sent out her alteria and chatot. "Alright you two, scout the area, see if you can find berries or warn us if something's coming ok? Dont engage any pokemon without me." she instructed as her chatot sqwuaked back without me and Alteria squawked back as it nodded it's head at her and the pair took off together. "First we look for information on our surroundings. We shouldn't run in blind if we can help it." she explained as she continued to look around on the beach "Next we need to try and build some semblence of a shelter. got any pokemon who can help with that?" she asked wondering what he had in mind for the examples he brought up

[break][break]

FOR

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

TurtleBoii

He/Him
August 25
Rustboro City
Gay
Student
Cadet
Single
27 height
27 height
Always in gay panic.
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cogimo
Cogimo Shimaru
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2021 14:29:08 GMT
Cogimo Shimaru Avatar
The boy gasped in awe seeing the white cloud pokemon. The chatot was cute too, but he had enough of them at his own house while the alteria was something definitely rare. They had one good 10 years ago before it just disappeared. He now was thinking of asking mom what happened to it. Though, as Cogimo watched the two flying pokemons take off shame filled his whole being. Right...His contribution.[break]"Umm...Not...Really. I don't have that many pokemon, so I took those that I wouldn't need to straight out carry." Was it a jab at Boink? Maybe, but what he doesn't know, doesn't hurt him.[break]"As I mentioned before...I took this quite lightly. But, hey, I at least have an alarm system in case something comes near us." With that said he released Kirilla, the boldore's crystals gleaming in the mid-day sun. "This is Kirilla. She picks up her surrounding from sound and vibration, making her crystals blink when she feels something approaching. We came up with this system while working at Rustboro tunnels as guards." The boy happily petted her stone body, cooing over the ore pokemon.

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2021 11:20:05 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

Three letters, on the wall, L-O-L you've lost again.

"I see...not entirely a bad choice. Cant handle a threat unless you know it's coming. You seem to at least have a great relationship with them!" she said, they are also pretty tough Pokémon as well due to their typing and body makeups. Yui looked at the palm tree and found a task for her eevee to complete, "Perfect! Eevee you're up." she said as she threw out her pokeball for the evolution dog to assist. "Alright! tackle that palm tree and knock down the coconuts!" she ordered as eevee ran full force into the tree and it managed to knock down a couple of coconuts. [break][break]

Yui put her two fingers to her mouth and recalled her bird Pokémon who quickly returned to her. It didn't seem like they found anything of interest. "That's alright, you two did great. I need you guys to break open these coconuts for us with your beaks." as she asked them to use peck to crack them open and offered one to cogimo.

[break][break]

FOR

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2021 19:11:27 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","Yuifujin"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric1"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric2"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric3"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric4"]

Three letters, on the wall, L-O-L you've lost again.

[attr="class","Yuifujinpost"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinpost1"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinparty"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinparty"] X

After spending some time working together, Yui had finally managed to complete the mission in tack....well almost in tack, her and cogimo looked like cavemen by the time this challenge was over. Good lord she never wanted to do that again, she packed up all her belongings (or what was left of them) and ran onto the boat to go the hell home and have an actual shower. She was CERTAINLY going to warn people of this challenge and the dangers it held as she herself was put into a sticky situation more than once. She did however owe her success as thanks to her pokemon, she wasn't really able to do much without them so they gave her that...rough win..

[break][break]

[attr="class","Yuifujinicon"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinwords"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric5"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric6"]
[attr="class","Yuifujinlyric7"]

FOR @tagged

[attr="class","Yuifujinbot"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinnick"]Codey

[attr="class","Yuifujinthing"]

[attr="class","Yuifujinbar"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.Yuifujin]border:solid 1px #232323;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #232323;background-color:#2B2B2B;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#454545;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric1]float:right;background-color:#eb4034;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #eb4034;border-bottom:solid 15px #eb4034;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-bottom:solid 15px #2B2B2B;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #eb4034;border-left:solid 10px #eb4034;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2B2B2B;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #2B2B2B;border-left:solid 10px #2B2B2B;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost]border:solid 1px #232323;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eb4034;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eb4034;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinpost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinparty]background-color:#232323;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#eb4034;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinwords]float:left;background-color:#eb4034;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #232323;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#777777;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#EB4034;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinthing]font-size:10px;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.Yuifujinbar]background-color:#333333;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2021 4:53:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: