No Hot Springs Today [Solo/Wild]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2018 1:19:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar

at most I'm sleeping all these demons away

Lavarigde was, unsurprisingly, still warm despite the weather. Some combination of the hot springs and the volcano, she was sure. That was one thing she had to do while she was there, Honoka thought to herself, visiting the hot springs. She hadn’t been since last winter, nearly a year ago now, and could use the time to relax. It never hurt, plus whatever was in the water was great for your skin to boot.

She’d just finished purchasing some more pokeballs at the local shop to go out and use in this area and was headed down route 112. She didn’t have much time left in the day before sundown so she would have to make this a quick one, as much as she could anyway. She played with the pokeballs on her belt, the three filled and two empty, debating which of the ones she brought with her would be the best to use for whatever she was to find here. She’d likely decide that when she came upon a wild pokemon, whenever that was. It was too bad she didn’t have anything with her to attract them to her to make this faster so she could spend more time relaxing.

@tag
words: 204
notes

MADE BY VEL OF GS
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,007 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2018 1:26:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD STUFFUL APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / klutz[break]
hammer arm / thrash / take down / payback
[break][break]

@honoka

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2018 5:25:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar

at most I'm sleeping all these demons away

Honoka spent a fair amount of time wandering through the grass along the beginning of the route close to the town before she ever saw anything. After what was probably twenty minutes of walking around and even actively looking, a Pokemon finally crossed her path. Honoka went to grab her Pokeballs, but the little Stufful would just look at her, cross the path, look at Honoka again, and run off into the bushed. Honoka would relax with a little sigh of both relief and disappointment and would resume her search.

Deciding that maybe a little help might be a good idea, Honoka would press a button on one of her Pokeballs and her Gible would flop into the grass in a blob of red light, making disgruntled noises at her. He had been snoozing off and on for the last 4 hours in the ball and was mildly annoyed to have been woken up. Honoka just shook her head and chucnkled, saying, "Come on you, we can be lazy again later. Right now we're looking for something - or, someone - and as I've had little to no luck, I've conscripted you to help me." The little pokemon would grumble some more but get up from where it was sprawled on the ground, and jumped into the bushes the Stufful had just disappeared into, rustling around quite loudly in its searching.

@tag
words: 233
notes

MADE BY VEL OF GS

close tab

played by

100 height
100 height
yayaya aa
awards
800 posts
ADMIN DOLLARS