the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
young blood [m/c]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 18:33:44 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-em]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
slateport city: past

[attr=class,lyric1]
never be more than a wolf

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
Rigid, unfeeling, unreadable.[break][break]

She stands in a line alongside other rookie, rough around the edge recruits. They're dressed in all black with signature 'R' symbols emblazoned on their breast. Frankly, they look ridiculous, and the itch to slip back into her usual attire is niggling at the back of her mind.[break][break]

The officer in charge of their group makes long strides in front of them and, like soldiers, the grunts stand straight, eyes forward.[break][break]

At this point this is routine and she falls into step with ease, the repetition and the reminders impossible to forget. But this time, she's paired off to spar against another woman. [break][break]

Marie Jules.[break][break]

One brief glance leaves Emma unimpressed, and it shows because she hasn't yet learned how to hide her more persistent and unwelcome expressions.[break][break]

The goal is simple: overtake your opponent and win.[break][break]

[break]

notes: recruitment: act i

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-emcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-em .accentbg"]background: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .accentborder"]border-color: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a, .punkianger-em .bulk b, .punkianger-em .bulk i, .punkianger-emcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/CKsGxpR/emma1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
young blood [m/c]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 19:01:58 GMT
marie jules Avatar
She’s all smiles, the mask she wears overshadowing her true face. In truth, Marie was over analyzing, intaking information, most unneeded, but still information nonetheless, whatever she could get on whoever she could see was good enough for her. She needed advantages to makeup for what strengths she lacked.

When it came time for her to duel, Marie’s expression stayed stagnant, eyeing Emma with that same soft smile, giving a wave over to her.

Howdy, you’re Emma right? Nice to meet you, I’m Marie, go easy on me okay?

From all angles Marie could be seen as petite, lacking any real muscle, and by all means non threatening. She was easy prey to any predator that set their sights on her.

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
young blood [m/c]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2021 23:32:12 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
Never underestimate your opponent.[break][break]

That would be Emma's first mistake. But it would not be her last. [break][break]

Marie's singsong voice is nice, too nice. It leaves a bitter taste in her mouth, one that wouldn't wash out for years to come. She regards the woman with contempt, and she doesn't give the woman the satisfaction of an answer. Instead, Emma is studying, analyzing, sizing up her opponent. Marie was the prey and she was the predator, and from where she was standing, this was easy pickings.[break][break]

So she lunges, reckless, uncalculated. She wastes no time in pleasantries and greetings, and she has absolutely no intention of going easy on her. This was a display of prowess, a test. After today, nothing would be the same. [break][break]

To become a Beast, you had to prove you had teeth.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a, .punkianger-em .bulk b, .punkianger-em .bulk i, .punkianger-emcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/CKsGxpR/emma1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
It ain’t easy being mean. In effete morality, I maintain a masquerade of earnestness and modesty.
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
young blood [m/c]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 0:18:41 GMT
marie jules Avatar
Her silence was to be expected, no one was here to make friends. Each and every one of them had their reasons for being among the ranks of rocket, whether they were selfish or otherwise.

So when Emma lunged, Marie observed, her mask slipping- a look of befuddlement at the completely novie tackle Emma had been going for.

This expression could only be seen for a split second before Marie turned doe-eyed, frozen in place like a deer caught in headlights, Emma’s body colliding with hers- the two falling to the ground as Marie calls out in a pained voice.

Uncle! I give! You can get off me now, please!

Her cries rang out as her hand tapped the ground underneath.

God this was bothersome.

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
young blood [m/c]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 2:01:40 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
What was that? What sort of expression was that?[break][break]

It catches her off-guard, and that would be her second mistake. Her elbow finds purchase and then she locks her limbs around the woman. They call to the ground and it hurts, but not as much as her pride would later.[break][break]

The moment they collide and fall to the ground in a wrestle, Marie cries out. What she hears is pain, so convincing and surprising that Emma loses her train of thought. It snaps her out of her focus, out of her desire to win and to conquer. She slips, allowing the woman a window to break free.[break][break]

That would be her third mistake.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
young blood [m/c]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 2:31:37 GMT
marie jules Avatar
Marie’s plan was to allow the woman to win and reap the rewards of being the loser. Maybe shake hands after, fake a smile and give a “good game” to keep up the facade of sportsmanship- but she could not help but allow her emotions to get the better of her.

‘she’s slipping. she’s not taking this seriously. does she even want to win? am i really going to throw against this? this sucks. i want to get this over with.”

Eventually Marie’s mind slips, body taking over as she flips Emma with a ground reversal, pushing the woman to the ground she once laid upon.

You’re pretty bad at this.” She whispers under her breath before putting Emma into an armlock.

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
young blood [m/c]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 14:26:22 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
Pain lances up the length of her arm as they swap positions. Eyes from across the room land on them, murmuring from the peanut gallery. Emma hisses, instinctively fighting against the armlock in an attempt to not dislocate something. But with her precarious position, she struggles to rectify the situation.[break][break]
Marie's whispering only agitates her further.[break][break]

"You weren't even trying before. Why?"[break][break]

She goes limp in an attempt to get Marie to loosen her grip. If she did she'd retaliate with fancy wrestling-describing moves to come out on top. [break][break]

And Emma would push until she was red in the face. She did want to win, because if she didn't, why the fuck was she even here?[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
young blood [m/c]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 2:21:04 GMT
marie jules Avatar
Because you aren’t a challenge.

Is the only solace she offers to an answer, her grip loosening to feign sympathy for the struggling Emma; allowing her to take control with her fancy wrestling-describing moves.

“sloppy” Marie thinks with a smirk, her head resting against some miscellaneous part of Emma.

I don’t think you’re really trying either.” She scoffs. “I can tap out if your heart isn’t into this.

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
young blood [m/c]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2021 5:53:50 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
Her admission only serves to make her angrier. Rage boils beneath the surface of her skin, bubbling up, uncontained. Whatever cold, calm exterior she had held before was gone now in the face of a woman who was putting in zero effort to beat her ass.[break][break]

"You are pathetic."[break][break]

Marie loosens her grip and Emma takes it. Her elbow rises to meet the woman's face with the intent to connect with her nose. She prayed to God it broke, anything to temporarily ruin that pretty face.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

giz

emilee, vivian, brianne
she/her
twenty-three
october 17
Castelia City, Unova
n/a
admin/businesswoman
executive
151 height
151 height
awards
181 posts
marie jules DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marie
marie jules
young blood [m/c]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2021 8:13:32 GMT
marie jules Avatar
The force of Emma’s elbow meets Marie’s face and in that moment her mind goes blank, her eyes go dull and the impact dazes her for a second or two until her senses regain.

Lost your temper?

Marie says woozily as she snorts up blood, and spits it into Emma’s face, aiming for her eyes.

Guess that’s two losses under your belt then.

Her reversal is sloppy due to Emma’s unexpected elbow, but Marie is just able to get the elder woman off of her and come to a stand unsteadily.

I forfeit.” She says to the onlookers, nose bloody and broken as she looks back to Emma.

With a scoff under her breath, Marie turns her back on the woman, straightening her nose and releasing a Chansey away from the crowd; the pokemon tending to her wounds with impromptu healing.

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
young blood [m/c]
POSTED ON May 2, 2021 0:45:02 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
Pain lances up her elbow at the impact, but it isn't enough to deter her. She can feel the crunch of bone beneath the impact and she whirls, prepared to dodge her retaliation. Instead, she is stunned into silence as blood is spit into her face. One hand raises to wipe it away slowly, disgust written in the crinkle of her nose. [break][break]

But once again, Emma is struck and stunned in Marie's retaliation. Winded and frustrated, she gets to her feet immediately, ready to continue -- but Marie has begun to walk away. [break][break]

"You are pathetic."[break][break]

Blood drips on the mat and she straightens her own back as Marie walks off. The Chansey in tow tends to her wounds and Emma is allowed to disband from the training session. Though it is clear that there were not entirely impressed with what they had seen.[break][break]

And it would be the reason Emma was always one step behind Marie Jules.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
young blood [m/c]
POSTED ON May 2, 2021 1:32:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: