played by

light

calavera
he/him/his
poké hunter
cadet
1 height
1 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angel
angel s. rivera
001. yuki-oh-no [gg]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2018 15:37:08 GMT
angel s. rivera Avatar

"...and that's the mission." a loud yawn escaped the maw of a male whose hair color was as white as snow. baggy eyes and a hobo-chic attire were enough to tell another that the male has not been getting enough sleep lately or depressed. the answer is neither, he just dressed that way on purpose. with thermal socks and brown sandals upon his feet for the winter, it wasn't the look of someone who should be out in the cold on a mission to save a town. and don't even get us started on his top-wear--a black hoodie was all he needed; whereas, underneath it, he wore a blue tank-top, and for his bottom attire? a pair of gray sweats.

"let's just hurry up and get his over with, i miss..." the male paused in order to yawn, "...my room." afterwards, continued to walk forward toward the town that dreaded sundown. "we're here, and it's almost dark. we best get a move on, ." he called to his fellow league partner, "the spirits aren't going to exorcise themselves." with one hand in his pocket, the snow haired male possessed a briefcase in the other with items they'd be needing to ward off the spirits that were draining the men of this town.

ooc notes: hi, i made it.
mission: yuki-onna

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
001. yuki-oh-no [gg]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2018 15:53:19 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
[attr="class","lars"]
pokemon

tag

words

notes
let's go.

Honestly, he wasn’t surprised at this point.

Having been to Mount Pyre several times over the course of his wanderings across the region; mostly to deliver packages to the old couple that lived near the summit, he knew that anything that involved the supernatural was to be treated with much caution. This was looking to be another one of those instances, and he’d been paired up with someone… well, they looked rather sleepy; or were their wardrobe choices on the limited side?

Either way, he’d left his collapsible bike parked outside the Fortree Pokémon Center and had followed his companion out, eyeing the suitcase with a curious look in his gaze. “They’re not going to come out when they know there are people watching, so it’s best we hide and wait for them to appear. Then we move. Does that sound alright? he inquired in his companion’s direction. He had his team of four ready; and thankfully two of the four could handle them despite the distinct disadvantage—a Metang and a Marshtomp going up against an unknown number of Froslass.

Shame I can’t catch one of them for myself… after all, they have to be dealt with… he mused quietly, stretching his arms above his head.

[newclass=".lars"] [/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

calavera
he/him/his
poké hunter
cadet
1 height
1 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angel
angel s. rivera
001. yuki-oh-no [gg]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2018 7:57:20 GMT
angel s. rivera Avatar

"of course, i took the liberty to contact the mayor of this town. he's gonna shack us up with one of the local inns here!" secretly angel just wanted to sleep, that's why he specifically chose an inn. "and guess what gender is running that inn? a man--and guess who'll be staying in the inn?" he looked toward with a widened grins. his baggy eyes causing one to wonder if he were sane or, well, insane, "us." he's insane. yup, they were doomed.

"we're not too far from the location, it's called 'yuki's inn'!" it wasn't hard to tell that the name had been inspired by a frosslass. but there was also a reason this specific inn was chosen--the old man. as he and ventured toward the inn and made way inside once by the entryway. they were greeted by an old man no taller then six-feet. the kimono dressed male possessed a long beard, a bald head, and a pair of glasses upon his face. with a bow, he'd introduce himself to be, "...sosuke at your service, we've been expecting you league members!" sosuke stated.

but before sosuke could allow himself to continue any further. the old man had been caught off next mid-sentence by angel, "as much as i'd like to get myself onto a nice bed, sir. as you're aware, we're on official league business." showing him proof of identification, angel continued, "my name is angel rivera, and this is my partner ." a single hand placed upon his hip, baggy eyes and a toothy grin shown, angel would, then, say, "i'm sure you understand why we're here. but just to be sure, wanna give'em the rundown while i take out the goodies before night officially falls?" he'd ask .

ooc notes: hi, i'm super sleepy and wanted to get a post out before bed.
mission: yuki-onna

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
001. yuki-oh-no [gg]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2018 16:46:53 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
[attr="class","lars"]
pokemon

tag

words

notes
giving the lowdown, basically.

“I can do that,” he nodded grimly, flexing his arms high above his head. He wasn’t in the mood to linger too long, either, and he wanted the people out on this settlement to be able to get a good night’s sleep without being tormented by whatever lurked out in the darkness.

“We got word that there’re quite a number of Froslass hunting around the area. Looking for the souls of men to absorb into their own, due to some event going down here. Whatever that event was, I have no idea, but this has to stop. Lots of people, mostly wives, relatives and other female members of the community have been losing their sleep because of the ‘apparitions’ causing havoc. That much is correct, right? he asked the wizened innkeeper, who nodded gravely in return.

“Also, we thought it wasn’t worth mentioning in the request—but there was an event that took place here several generations ago. Before the settlement came to be, several generations ago, the earliest pioneers—including my own grandfather—had done something. Something to anger them in general. Whether or not it was killing off some wild Pokémon under the protection of the Froslass that lived here before we did, or it was something else entirely I cannot remember myself. But since then, every year without fail, the Froslass would always come by and cause havoc. We’d learned to live with it before, but now their activity is getting to be too much. Actively…seeking out the descendants of those who’d disturbed the nest we had to move so we could build the settlement here.”

Lars’ eyebrows went up slightly at the mention, and then hissed softly. Disturbing local Pokémon habitats was always a bad idea; and it looked that this settlement had invited a recurring disaster.

“How many men have been targeted?” he asked, watching the innkeeper for any signs of suspicious behavior.

“Always the same group of men…down by the woodcutter’s and the shepherd’s. One of the outlying farms is also at risk…” the old man answered.

“At least we know where to go when we look for them later… how long do we have until they start arriving? he asked, doing some quick math in his head.

“About a few hours, they normally don’t emerge until well after dark. Would you mind for anything to eat while waiting in the meantime?”

“Please,” he added, looking over at Angel if he also wanted something to eat while waiting in the meantime.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
001. yuki-oh-no [gg]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2019 0:01:21 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
CLEOPATRA IS THE ONLY
ONE YOU LOVED

Stormy hadn't necessarily been eavesdropping, at least not on purpose. But when she had turned her head towards Lars and Angel, she couldn't help but grow interested in what they were talking about.

From her perspective, the two men had been talking to the innkeeper. Their tones betrayed how serious the situation was, and to be honest, Stormy was also here for an important task. The League had been notified of a Froslass attack on the men of Fortree and had requested that someone go out and deal with the mess.

Given Stormy's expertise in fire-types, she had been more than willing to jump into the action due to her blatant advantage.

Unfortunately, after a while Angel got up and left, probably mentioning something about not wanting to stay up late and being more interested in going back to his room.

As this happened, Stormy pushed away from her seat at a nearby table before casually walking up to Lars.

"Looks like your partner left, are you looking for a new one? I was also sent to work on the Froslass problem."
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
001. yuki-oh-no [gg]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2019 16:05:06 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
[attr="class","lars"]
pokemon

tag

words

notes
lowdown take 2

Well that was disappointing.

Maybe he’d put too much hope on his first companion? Why’d he end up bailing?

He didn’t like leaving a request unanswered—especially if it proved to be rather dire. He wasn’t sure on how to deal with it; even if he wanted to do it alone, there was always this chance that something was going to go wrong along the way.

That’s how the world works… he thought idly, looking up from his private musing at a nearby table. He’d asked for some hot chocolate before attempting to contact League headquarters and ask if there was someone else in the area that could fill in for his partner—when seemingly by chance, his silent hopes were answered!

Looking up just as the mug had been delivered to his table at the sound of a female voice, he let out a sigh of relief he didn’t realize he was holding in.

“Should at least save me the trouble of contacting League headquarters for a replacement,” he began, taking the spoon and stirring the contents of the mug idly. “I have a feeling he’s not going to get anything done… at least I have a general idea of what’s been going on and how to hopefully stop it,” he added a few moments later, taking a sip in order to compose his thoughts.

“And besides, I wouldn’t want to disappoint the rest of the people here, would I… make a bad impression on the League and all that,” he continued, taking a few more sips before stirring the contents again.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
001. yuki-oh-no [gg]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2019 19:59:31 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
CLEOPATRA IS THE ONLY
ONE YOU LOVED

"Just because one person chickened out doesn't mean all of the League are a bunch of pansies. Come on, let's tackle this thing."

She glances down at the man's mug of hot chocolate, now just realising that he probably intends to sit around and finish it before moving on. Stormy herself is restless, anxious to find out what the cause of these Froslass attacks are.

Well, to be honest, she's more interested in actually seeing a Froslass, given she's likely never seen one before. But, regardless, Pokemon fascinate and inspire her, and she's thrilled to be taking part in the opportunity to learn more.

"There has to be a reason the Froslass come back every year to torment the workers, right? Maybe we should ask around, see what the history of this place is. Pokemon don't just attack people for no reason or hold such long-lasting grudges. These men probably did something, or their ancestors did, and they haven't apologized for it. They may not even know what their ancestors have done wrong."

She ponders this, tapping her chin thoughtfully. The young woman sits down on a stool next to Laurence, and without thinking about it, leans into the smell of his hot chocolate.

"That smells amazing, by the way."

She sighs happily, leaning back against the bar. There's a playful, confident smile on her face as she takes in Laurence's appearance.

"How could you and I disappoint the people? I can already tell we'll make a great team."
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
001. yuki-oh-no [gg]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2019 19:24:35 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
[attr="class","lars"]
pokemon

tag

words

notes
let's go!

“You know how old people are easily impressionable? I’m hoping to avoid leaving a bad taste in their mouth when the League is mentioned, he replied quietly staring at the swirling liquid in the mug he was nursing at the moment. At her mention of what was causing the Froslass to act so strangely, he figured it was time to give the summary as best as he could without getting too wordy.

“You’re actually right on one part. The part where their ancestors did something—the problem is the current generation doesn’t know what exactly their grandparents did, but it definitely upset some Froslass and made them mad. Every year they come back, without fail, he began as he took another sip from the mug he was holding close, an attempt to warm his fingers.

Once he let the information settle in, he then cleared his throat before continuing the cliff notes version of the explanation.

“Either it was they did something to the Pokémon under the Froslass’ protection from around here, or something a little darker than what I want to think, but ever since then, they’ve been continuously bothered by the local Froslass around the area,” he added, swirling the mug around and watching the thick chocolate liquid swirling in its depths.

It wasn’t until he noticed that she was looking rather longingly at his mug did he manage to put two and two together.

“Do you…want some?” he asked, slowly sliding the mug towards her.

“You look like you need it before we head out,” he added a few moments later.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
001. yuki-oh-no [gg]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2019 23:47:24 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]
[attr="class","frphoetops"]
[attr="class","frphoeimgs"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

HIGHER AND HIGHER[break]YOU CHASE IT

IT'S DEEP IN YOUR BLOOD, GO AND TAKE IT

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotess"]
[attr="class","frphoenotess2"]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs2"]

[attr="class","frphoeposts1"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts2"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

Stormy thinks about this carefully. She's never really considered what other people say about her, to be honest, she's never really cared. She hasn't been the most well-liked individual, especially not in her family.[break][break]

But she loses interest quickly when Lars moves on to talk about their mission. For some reason the Froslass were returning year after year to torment and bully the citizens, specifically the men. [break][break]

"My guess is that they assaulted a woman and thought they could get away with it."[break][break]

She's blunt, straight to the point. She may not even be right, these men could be innocent. [break][break]

Stormy's eyes follow his hand as it reaches for the mug of hot chocolate. The moment he lifts it, the liquid shifts in its container and the aroma of hot cocoa causes her to smile.[break][break]

"I think we should confront the men being terrorized, first. I don't know about you, but I don't really understand Pokemon... so trying to pry answers out of them - especially if they're that pissed off - doesn't sound like a good idea."[break][break]

Stormy holds eye contact with Lars for a moment as she says this, taking a deep breath to situate herself. They were about to engage in a lengthy investigation, they should really get going.[break][break]

There's surprise in her eyes when he offers her some of his drink. Her eyes dart quickly to the warm, tempting drink before she looks back at Lars. He slides it towards her, and she sort of unconsciously reached for it. Her fingers brush against his own as she takes it from him, perhaps lingering a little bit longer than anticipated.[break][break]

"How kind, thank you. Hot chocolate happens to be one of my favourite drinks to fight the cold. I hate the cold."[break][break]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics3"]

WELCOME TO THE WAR WE'VE ONLY BEGUN, SO PICK UP YOUR WEAPON AND FACE IT

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1 b]10px Roboto;color:#dea02c[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
001. yuki-oh-no [gg]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 16:24:17 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
[attr="class","lars"]
pokemon

tag

words

notes
let's go!

“Your guess is as good as mine. When I talked with the innkeeper before you got here, well, he sounded…pretty evasive, he began, letting her take the mug from him. And the subtle hint wasn’t missed on him at all. Feeling a faint flush of color rise to his cheeks, he then willed the color to go away—and it worked.

Well, for a little bit it worked, and that was better than none.

“Hopefully they’re still awake. Apparently, the old innkeeper said the men targeted happened to be like, at one point some distance away from here. Woodcutter, shepherd, and then if I remember right, a farmer’s also in danger,” he counted off, holding up some fingers as he listed what he remembered.

“Wouldn’t be surprised if their grandfathers did something that pissed the Froslass off to all hell for them to hold a grudge like that,” he added a few moments later as he scoured the rest of his head for the information that he could remember.

“And then, yeah, every single year, around this time, they come around and terrorize that particular group of men. They even claimed they didn’t do anything wrong, which I’ll take with a grain of salt, but still… yeah, let’s go talk with the men first. Hopefully we’ll be able to get the other side of the story before we go ahead and check out the problem for ourselves…”

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
001. yuki-oh-no [gg]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 16:33:37 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

Stormy's attention is all but lost in the swirl of chocolate powder and hot water. She only takes a sip though, as it isn't hers to begin with.[break][break]

"Has this small town grown in the past couple years. I have a feeling they chased Pokemon out of the area when they began to expand. I'm sure at some point this was just a quaint little village. People can be brutal when it comes to getting what they want."[break][break]

She seems to do a little tally in her head as Lars introduces each of the people affected by the Froslass blight. She hums to herself, thinking hard. Perhaps a little too firmly, she sets the mug down. It splashes onto her nose, but her eyes are fierce when she looks at her partner.[break][break]

"That settles it then, I think. If you're saying that a shepherd, farmer, and woodcutter are all being harassed.. that leads me to believe that they took this land by force from the Froslass. I wouldn't be surprised if they committed a crime in the process."[break][break]

She didn't wait any longer. Stormy shot up out of her seat, fixed her jacked over her shoulders and slipped her hands into some puffy mitts. Her hatred of the cold extended so far as to be bundled up in heavy winter garb entirely.[break][break]

"Well? What are we waiting for? Let's have a chat with at least one of the three you mentioned. I think that an apology is in order. We need to call a truce, get both sides to come to an agreement and settle their differences."[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
001. yuki-oh-no [gg]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 18:19:28 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
[attr="class","lars"]
pokemon

tag

words

notes
let's go!

“An unfortunate truth… why do you think I became a Ranger, he said to her first statement, letting out a sigh. “People can’t seem to treat Pokémon right, especially territorial ones…” he added with a bit of a huff.

“Then again, not everyone’s the same when it comes to handling wild Pokémon, especially ones that have lived here before humans arrived.”

Watching as she gave a quick tally, he then reached for the mug and swirled the contents around some more before nodding her way. Drinking the rest of it as quickly as he could, he felt the warm liquid slide settle inside him, giving him some willpower to get himself out of the chair he’d settled down on—and saw that she was putting on a rather exorbitant amount of winter clothing.

It's not that cold, though… he thought to himself with a hint of amusement on his face as he then set the empty mug down on the table. “I take you don’t like the cold?” he asked, reaching into his own jacket and pulling on a sturdy pair of gloves. At the same time, he reached for his blue-and-white scarf, before winding it around his neck.

“Oh, if only it was that simple… if only it was that simple,” he added as an afterthought.

“By the way, what’s your name? I can’t keep calling you ‘hey, lady’ the entire time,” he went on with a hint of a smile on his face. “I’m Lars, by the way,” he continued, introducing himself in the process.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
001. yuki-oh-no [gg]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 19:42:16 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

There's sadness in her gaze as she looks up upon Lars. He's right. And, like him, this is also the main reason that she became a ranger. She was here to make good the injustices of the Pokemon world.[break][break]

Meanwhile, while he finished his drink and she finished bundling up and heading for the door, she looked back over her shoulder.[break][break]

"You could say the cold and I aren't on speaking terms."[break][break]

She laughed at her own joke, her voice light and full of life. [break][break]

Stormy pushed open the door to the brazen snow-covered outdoors, a frosty breath already spilling out of her lips. It almost resembled a dragon's breath.[break][break]

Lars catches her attention though, just as she releases her Rapidash. The blazing stallion stands next to her, his body littered in a multitude of tiny and large scars. He looks like he's been through a war.[break][break]

"Oh, I suppose that's acceptable. Stormy Silph, nice to make your aquaintence, Lars."[break][break]

She extends her hand, her slender fingers granting him a firm but friendly handshake.[break][break]

In an instant, the woman is sitting atop her Rapidash's back. The stallion snorts, shaking his head as he stares out into the wide open area.[break][break]

However, just as the night was young and quiet, horror filled the air. Stormy looks up in surprise as fire spreads several yards away. It's a faint blot in the distance, she supposes, but there's the terrible screams of terror. When she squints, she can see the vague shapes of ghostly impressions. [break][break]

"Hurry, if you don't have your own mount, climb on Apollo. We have no time, the Froslass are attacking the woodcutters hut!"[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
001. yuki-oh-no [gg]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2019 18:58:55 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
[attr="class","lars"]
pokemon

tag

words

notes
yipes

It was nice to finally put a name to the face, and in those few seconds, he took Stormy’s hand and shook it. He’d already introduced himself, so there was no need—that was, until she’d spotted something going down by the way.

And then the screaming started.

“Oh, shit,” was all he had time to say, quickly unballing a Metang and quickly getting on Ro’s flat head…back…well, whatever it was he was now on top of his Metang. “Let’s go,” he added, and with a light touch of his hand to Ro’s back, the Metang had shot forward with an Agility—he didn’t want to leave this hanging any longer.

The closer he got, the more terrifying in became—what in the actual fuck, no wonder the people were scared shitless. It was a literal group of Froslass, and they were mighty pissed. So pissed, they’d resorted to kidnapping any and all descendants of the people that had wronged them who knew how long ago.

“Whoa, whoa!” he began, quickly sliding off the Metang’s back and letting Ro shoot forward. “Don’t be too rough on them!” he shouted as an afterthought as the Froslass then turned their attention toward the Metang, drawing as many of them away from the screaming people as it could manage.

“Stormy! You got the townspeople covered?” he shouted in her general direction, hoping that she was quick enough to get them to a safer place.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
001. yuki-oh-no [gg]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2019 16:22:38 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

Stormy takes off on Apollo, his own agility matching the Metang's pace. Strictly speaking, Rapidash is much, much faster than the hovering steel-type. [break][break]

It doesn't take long for them to near the disaster. Flames eat up the side of the hut, the dry wood already kindled and burning. The smell of smoke is overpowering and immediately stings Stormy's eyes.[break][break]

She slips off of Apollo's back, urging him to asborb some of the fire. His FLASH FIRE ability is useful in that regard.[break][break]

Litwick also joins the situation, using her flash fire ability while on top of Rapidash's back to suck up the flames.[break][break]

"Watch yourselves! Don't get too close to the flames!"[break][break]

The whole situation seemed to have occurred out of an accident. The Froslass had appeared and startled someone who had been tending to the fire - causing it to spread. [break][break]

But the fire was also holding the Froslass from directly engaging, it seemed they were scared of it.[break][break]

"Follow me! We will keep you safe."[break][break]

She raises her arms, directing the men towards her. Rapidash and Litwick are burning with their own powered-up flames. They're a beacon in the dark and keeping the Froslass at bay at the same time.[break][break]

They follow Stormy away easily, and she nods to Lars.[break][break]

"I trust you can take care of them?"[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES