POSTED ON Nov 14, 2021 21:04:11 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melodyblue"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Well, he kind of bit the bait. Melody has surely reeled in bigger fish than this strange guy so time to layer it on! "Oh, well that's an easy answer." She told him "I simply want to do my job better, I want to help Hoenn." she answered before giving herself a moment of how to really explain that. [break][break]

"I want to be able to make a difference. I want to do good, and one of the ways I can do that is being able to stop people who wish to do harm for their own gain." she said scratching the back of her head as this was a pretty cliche answer but it was a true one. [break][break]

"My brand was built on the fact that I used my platform to speak out and plead with rocket to stop with the violent attacks and seek out more peaceful changes if that's what they desire, but time and time again they've proven they cant be reasoned with." she says a bit defeated.[break][break]

"But im not going to give up, and being able to stand up to them like how you stood against me can help me with that. So, I'd like to ask again. please, im asking you with the intention of doing good to show me how." [break][break]

"Also that badge offer was just a tease, I was going to give it to you regardless. You've shown that you're a trainer who shares a strong bond with his Pokémon and is willing to defend them with your own body if needed. " she says as a warm smile spreads from cheek to cheek.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for [break]
+

[newclass=".melodyblue"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue"]--accent:#72b4ff; --speech:#72b4ff[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .top"]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/cw8ygmP.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melodyblue .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
A Scene of Despair [Gym]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 3:56:09 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

[attr="class","queenpkmn"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]

[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

Oh so she was asking about his powers instead. Of how he was able to stand strong before her attacks without a scratch. Now that's a different story. Yet she obliged his questioning, answering it to the best of her abilities and how she tried to appeal to rocket to stop their evil deeds through words.[break][break]

"An honorable view and deed. Sadly, Rocket has proven multiple times that words won't stop them. Kanto is a good example of this, and so was Slateport in the past. But not giving up in the face of adversity is a good quality. Never lose that." As she said she would still grant him the badge, the man smiled and nodded as he went to grab his shirt.[break][break]

"Things might have been slightly different if I didn't have this body of mine, but yes. I'd do anything for my team, even if it means engaging the battle myself. And I believe it's time I did reveal who I was." Upon putting on his coat again, the lady would be able to recognize the emblem of the Pokemon League Association of Hoenn.[break][break]

"As you saw on the registration file, my name is Balder Schwartz. Member of the Aqua Initiative, Bodyguard of Dahlia, the man of steel himself and Avatar of Solgaleo. Oh and Ex-Gym Leader of Sootopolis. I believe that title still holds a certain form of value around here, but anyways. If I had revealed all of this prior to the challenge, it could've influenced the battle in some way. I'm surprised you haven't heard of me before though."

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/cULmcMU.png"); filter: brightness(40%) [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.partypkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext b]color:#dc9100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#dc9100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
A Scene of Despair [Gym]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 21:04:51 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

He was surprised that Melody hadn't heard of him. Well to be honest Melody wasn't allowed to hear much of anyone thanks to 's influence and limiting her consumption of media. She continued to scratch the back of her head as she didn't feel like really opening up that can of worms to him just yet. "W-Whoops..?" she said as she realized she was in the presence of her superior, or at least who she felt like was her superior. [break][break]

She jumped down from her stage to approach him closer, it wasn't the most efficient to speak across such a large stage. Her short stature trying to measure him to his much bigger frame. She put her hands on her hips "And the events I've learned that happen in Kanto will end with me if it ever tries to happen in Hoenn. If words fail, then actions can speak volumes." she continued. [break][break]

"Sorry for not realizing who you were, but I don't think it would have really changed how I handled the challenge. I make it a point to not let that kind of stuff influence me. I treat Dahlia the same I would anyone else, with respect until they give me a reason to take it away." she tells him as she calls over to her Primarina to join her side. "So with all of that said. Mr Schwartz." she said pulling out of her pocket a small piece of gold and blue metal that Balder would recognize to be the rhythm badge.[break][break]

"Despite you failing to fully abide by the rules of the non-traditional challenge. I cannot ignore both your skill and your bond with Pokémon. So on my authority as the gym leader of Sootpolis City I present you with the Rhythm badge. Do you accept it? " she asked before breaking character for a second and saying "Like I said, no strings attached though. You can fully deny my previous request if you want."

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for @ [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe[break]
Tryna find someone special like you[break]
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same[break]

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(50%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
A Scene of Despair [Gym]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2022 7:15:57 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]

[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

The moment she said "Mr. Schwartz", the man's face distorted and he raised a hand before her. "Please drop, the Mr. and stuff. We're equals, no hierarchy here. Just call me Balder." He proceeded to lower his arm and let her finish what she wanted to say.[break][break]

So she still wanted to provide him with the badge. She was a good judge, able to go out of the established rules and reward actions as she saw fit. "I will accept the badge. However..." He couldn't just accept it like this. Not after he broke the rule she had established. It's his fault if he didn't read the regulations surrounding this challenge after all.[break][break]

"Let's do it this way. If you ever acquire a power, kind of like me..." He proceeded to raise his left hand and started emitting a strong but warm light from it. "Seek me out. I'll help you. Do not tell the league or anyone else. For your own safety." The light faded out slowly.[break][break]

"Also, you're free to call in a favor, or request. And I'll try to fulfill it as best as I can." This one was a dangerous request. But she had proven to not be the kind of person that is demanding, thus surely she wouldn't ask for anything outrageous... right? "I did break the rules in a way, it's only fair that I offer something in return if you decide to provide the badge."

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/cULmcMU.png"); filter: brightness(40%) [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.partypkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext b]color:#dc9100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#dc9100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]