the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
fisherman's friends [m]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 16:27:31 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Apparently, even though Rocket owned and operated a perfectly built submarine, they needed the help of Pokemon to plan their takeover of Sootopolis. [break][break]

Her lack of interest in this task is evident. The water routes are quiet, probably because they've been overfished the past week or so with constant Rocket activity, and she was content to sit back and relax. Emma sits back in a lounging chair, sporting a sun hat and a margarita.[break][break]

Where she got it from wasn't important, just that she had one and was sipping it slowly.[break][break]

Out on the water, her Araquanid and Surskit have attracted a few more of their kind. Emma is uninterested, evidently, and appears to be flipping through a book.

[attr="class","ooc"] notes | sootopolis: seize

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".widow"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow"]--accent:#775fba; --speech:#8967e6;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .topimg"]background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0a/24/4a/0a244a188f1b5659ed15d36ae8285954.jpg); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; position:absolute; left:50px; bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin-right:8px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
fisherman's friends [m]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2021 18:51:37 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
LOOKING...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
sand is warm beneath his feet, and the sunlight pricks at his scar. he wears an expensive wear of polarized sunglasses and carries a cooler of beer, and a folded up chair. with a nonchalant air about him, he approaches emma, his casting a shadow over her pale, glistening skin.
[break][break]
"what'cha readin' ace?"
[break][break]
he moves to unfold his own chair a few feet away, setting the cooler between them. his body hosts a number of wounds, though none compare to the massive burn mark on his chest. his well-toned form was littered with testaments to the many, many fight he has been in; pokemon, and human.[break][break]

he cracks open a cold one, fully expectin' her dry sarcasm come to being.

[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.king]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/7W25H12/grimmylong7.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
fisherman's friends [m]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 4:22:45 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

She glances up from her book for only a moment, just long enough to look at - and actually see - him. One of her eyes remains bandaged even still, but the other one is laid bare. And this time, she isn't wearing sunglasses that blot out everything including the sun.[break][break]
They're rose-coloured, heart-shaped and gaudy. [break][break]

"Hmm."[break][break]

Her response is short, distracted, disinterested. The woman licks her finger, flipping to the next page. And she offers no further source of interaction to the man. Not when he parks a seat a little bit away from her, and not when he cracks open a drink of his own. It fizzes, and it smells of something fermented.[break][break]

All it does is make the drink in her hand look more appealing. She sips it, slow.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".widow"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .topimg"]background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0a/24/4a/0a244a188f1b5659ed15d36ae8285954.jpg); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; position:absolute; left:50px; bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin-right:8px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".widow .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
fisherman's friends [m]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 4:32:48 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
LOOKING...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
a loud, obnoxious slurping noise interrupts the silence. kings lips linger just barely on the edge of the can, each bitter drop guzzled alongside the spine tingling sound. cocktail blues watch the gathering pokemon, and he digs his toes deeper into the warm sand. king neglects the itch that rises on the pink marred reminder against his chest.
[break][break]
he takes a breath, momentarily lapsing their small spot in silence.
[break][break]
then, it continues.
[break][break]
"when has ignorin' me ever worked, ace?"

[break][break]

[newclass=.king .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/7W25H12/grimmylong7.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
fisherman's friends [m]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 4:38:17 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

He wholly underestimates her ability to shut the rest of the world out.[break][break]

She was a professional, with a one track mind and a goal. And right now, that goal was to finish her drink and finish this book. The book, at the moment, was the most difficult thing to manage. She'd been told that reading would be both helpful and not helpful for her recovery. That she should do so in moderation but to stop when her eyes felt strained.[break][break]

Too bad she was a stubborn one.[break][break]

Emma exhales, loud enough he'd hear it if he were listening for a response from her, but not loud enough that she could be seen as dramatic. Another lick of her thumb, slower this time, and she flips to the next page. What brief moments of silence between them are appreciated, but not required. She is absolutely, one hundred percent ignoring him.[break][break]

Out in the water, nothing moves. In fact, there is a fishing pole stuck in the ground near Emma's chair. It doesn't even twitch. Nothing is biting, and that includes Emma.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
fisherman's friends [m]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 4:45:00 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
LOOKING...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
king leans over, gleaning a look at the book she holds so dearly in her grip. the faintest glimmer of the title shimmers in the moonlight, and his hand goes to his phone, searching for somethin' he cares little about.
[break][break]
but, it was the principle of the matter.
[break][break]
"ye know i'm really needy ace. i need validation 'n all that. but i guess i can settle for spoilin' the endin' of that book fer ye, if ye want."
[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
fisherman's friends [m]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 4:56:35 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

His interest in her business amuses her. But more than that, it intrigues her.[break][break]

No one really gives a shit about anyone else's business. She can count on one hand the number of people who gave a damn about her, and almost all of them wouldn't be trying this hard to get her to say something. [break][break]

"I've read this well over a dozen times. I stick to familiar, I don't dabble in something I can't predict."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
fisherman's friends [m]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 5:02:24 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
LOOKING...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
he clicks his tongue, sighing in defeat. or resignation ⁠— was there a difference?
[break][break]
"that sounds borin' as hell, if ye ask me."
[break][break]
placing the can in the sand, he throws his arms behind his head to embrace the prickling warmth.
[break][break]
"ye haven't lived till ye stuck yer dick in crazy."
[break][break]
lips purse for a moment, head turning up to look at her with sunglasses slightly pushed up. eyes narrow.
[break][break]
"would ye be the crazy one in that euphemism?"
[break][break]
was that a euphemism? fuck if he knew. king laughs freely, placing his head back onto the chair.
[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
fisherman's friends [m]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 5:11:25 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Emma flips the page.[break][break]

And then she shrugs, because no- she didn't ask him. He was just another face of Rocket, another goon with bloody knuckles and addiction to adrenaline.[break][break]

But his next comment does make Emma pause. Her eyelashes flutter, considering his attempted euphemism. It could indicate irritation, but given Emma's relaxed composure, it is more likely that it is something akin to amusement.[break][break]

"Hmm.."[break][break]

She sips her drink.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
fisherman's friends [m]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 5:15:00 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
LOOKING...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
annoyance pulses through him like a wave of adrenaline. the fact she wasn't rising to his provocations, like she had before, bothered him; an itch he couldnt scratch.
[break][break]
toxicity was beginning to rise like the tide inside of him.
[break][break]
but, he breathes. calmly. or, tries too.
[break][break]
"any news when yer gonna be cleared?"
[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
fisherman's friends [m]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 5:20:56 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Was that disappointment in his tone? She can almost taste the bitterness.[break][break]

She lets her finger trail down the page, though she can't honestly say that she's reading it anymore. His broken heart was far more entertaining - and her eyes were hurting. [break][break]

"I was never under house arrest."

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
fisherman's friends [m]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 5:27:07 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
LOOKING...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
a hand reaches down, grabbing the can for another sip. he mulls her words over; the sarcasm, the wit. his lips purse again in appreciation.
[break][break]
"no, ye weren't. but ye couldn't exactly head into the field, could ye now?"

[break][break]
another sip.

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
fisherman's friends [m]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 5:32:29 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

He's asking a lot of questions for someone who isn't supposed to give a shit about anyone or anything. [break][break]

"Sounds like you're answering the question for yourself."[break][break]

Emma glances at him this time, pulling her sunglasses down the bridge of her nose to peer at him.[break][break]

"I do what needs to be done, Wayland."[break][break]

She'd been out in the field as soon as her feet hit the ground, sight or no sight. It might have slowed her down, but it didn't stop her.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
fisherman's friends [m]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 5:38:37 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
LOOKING...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
he sighs, body flattening against the chair. he liked emma. there was somethin' about her that pulled him towards her. not an attraction, necessarily, but a bond they shared. even if she didn't know.
[break][break]
"spare me the bullshit ye? rocket blah blah, duty yadda yaddda."
[break][break]
king echoes her movement, bringing glasses down to reveal shaded blues.
[break][break]
"just get the stick out of yer ass for a moment, ye? if ye acted any tighter i could place a piece o' coal up there and it'd make uh' diamond."
[break][break]

somethin' about her just frustrated the hell out of him sometimes.
[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
fisherman's friends [m]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 5:45:19 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[attr="class","widow"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"This is my life."[break][break]

She lived and breathed Rocket's success. Diving into work had been a distraction, a way to cope. To bury herself in her pain, her physical pain, helped to muffle the emotional baggage. Emma swallows, discomforted by his bluntness despite the fact it matches her own.[break][break]

"Sounds like profit."[break][break]

She finishes her drink, smirking.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]