the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
fisherman's friends [m]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 20:21:07 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
It was lonely.

But being alone and staying alone was all she's ever known. People left, people died, people were never there at all.

Life went on.

Was he not the same? A lonely man with nothing left to live for but the rage and hatred burning in his belly?

Why was he even here? Shouting at her with such ferocity, so desperate to reach her?

What did he want from her?

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
fisherman's friends [m]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 20:36:53 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
LOOKING...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
"if that's the life ye want, i won't stop ye. want a lonely fuckin' life? what do i care. do what ye want."
[break][break]
he turns to move back to his seat.
[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.king]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/7W25H12/grimmylong7.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
fisherman's friends [m]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 21:32:01 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
"You do care. That will get you killed one day."

He turns away from her but she'll move to catch him. Her expression is conflicted, but she holds fast to him if he doesn't tear himself away.

And if he stays, she would plunge, fully invested in sinking her teeth in.

Just a taste.

That's all she wanted.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
fisherman's friends [m]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 21:48:08 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
LOOKING...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
her hand reaches for his arm, and he turns half-way, looking at it, then her in scrutiny.
[break][break]
"says the woman who 'ntil just recently couldn't even see out of 'er own eyes."
[break][break]
a gaze narrows.
[break][break]

[newclass=.king .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.king .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.king .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.king .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/7W25H12/grimmylong7.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
fisherman's friends [m]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 22:29:07 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
She drops his arm.

"Yeah, and look where that got me."

The water gurgles then and she glances toward it. But apparently, what task she'd been here to do or not do was about to be ignored.

And whatever beast that was beginning to rise beneath the surface is left for King to handle. Emma doesn't even bother to gather up her chair.

"Good luck."

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
fisherman's friends [m]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2021 22:59:14 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
LOOKING...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
voice is flat, but the tone brokers no question of its intent. he sees weakness, and king doesn't let it slip through his fingers.
[break][break]
"and again ye run with yer tailed tucked between yer legs. how this becomes a habit."
[break][break]
a cruel snicker. one that is meant to push.
[break][break]
"ta thing ye had the balls to judge me when yer mere moments away from collapsin' in on yerself."
[break][break]
a figure bursts from the unseen, an explosion of water following in it's wake. king doesn't look.[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
fisherman's friends [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 3:22:46 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
"You don't need me, right? You made that abundantly clear during training."

His insults don't pierce her thick skin. She's heard them all before. had been cruel, far worse than anything this small man could accomplish. He had bark, but his bite was nowhere near strong enough. For all of his jeers, he hadn't reached her.

She wouldn't let him.

She couldn't.

"The only person running is you."

What appears to be a Gyarados has risen from the water, bellowing with fury at the trap it had swam into. Translucent webs slow it down, covering mottled blue and white scales. It is enraged, thrashing with fury, streams of water spilling off of its serpentine body.

It was just a matter of time before it discovered the two bickering humans.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
fisherman's friends [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 7:26:31 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
LOOKING...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
"ye, maybe yer right."
[break][break]
he was running. has been for a long time now. he thought he faced them that night against , but only found himself even more broken; even more alone.
[break][break]
he still wasn't satisfied with how things ended. like always, matias got off easy and happy. no lasting consequences. what a fuckin' joke.
[break][break]
"but at least i'm tryin'. yer the one that's given up 'fore cus it's 'hard'."
[break][break]
he spits in the sand, wiping his lip with the back of his hand.[break][break]

"give me a fuckin' break. yer the one who said it yerself — i reminded ye of ye. but, ye weren't the only one to see the similarities."

[break][break]
the looming threat is ignored by king. his priorities far more focused on what was in front of him, than to the side.
[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
fisherman's friends [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2021 18:10:45 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
"I'm not 'giving up'. I'm choosing a different path. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."

She's choosing to do it differently.

And realistically, she should be walking away. But he's standing, facing her, challenging her to fight back. She's never been the type to let herself get distracted- not until recently, anyway- and she's caught in the headlights of his negativity.

What did he want?

Behind them both, the Gyarados continues to rage, but neither of them seem to care. Tension pulls tight between them, and Emma stares at him, waiting.

close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
fisherman's friends [m]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2021 4:07:41 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]
LOOKING...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
tension melts from his face like butter, his body sagging ever-so slightly from the confrontation.
[break][break]
"that seems like givin' up, ta me."
[break][break]
he sighs, though the lines around his eyes remain hard.
[break][break]
"what's the point of livin' if yer just gonna go through it like that?"
[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
fisherman's friends [m]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 2:04:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: