awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
chance encounters [ dw ]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 1:42:22 GMT
samuel carter Avatar

sam didn't recall his whimsicott, and instead just let the fluff remain in his arms. until he saw the thrashing pupitar, which had him moving away just in time for alex' raichu to take care of the beast.

the pangoro that it seemed to be thrashing from returned back to its spot, huffing. likely the pupitar missed in its thrashing and came toward the group to get away from the angry pangoro.

that would be sam's guess, but it could have been nothing of the sort.

placing his whimsicott on his head, he let the fairy type play with his hair, plaiting it happily. he looked to alex' raichu.

"what pokémon did you pick as your starting pokémon when you first became a trainer?"

// passing
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
chance encounters [ dw ]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 5:55:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HOUNDOOM APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNNERVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INFERNO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EMBER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FIRE FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TURTONATOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON DEFENSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHELL TRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]
CAUGHT THE PUPITAR!
close tab

played by

vy

alex & story—seeker.
he & they.
twenty—six.
august 9th.
saffron, kanto.
graysexual.
explorer.
rising star.
i couldn't
make it right.
30 height
30 height
sooner or later the fire will die.
awards
198 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alex
alexander silph
chance encounters [ dw ]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 14:43:14 GMT
alexander silph Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]the ruffled half—hearted laugh is alex's attempt at keeping another sudden entrance as nothing more than normal. which in this case — for them — it is. "my starter?" he says, mirroring the query with a curious look. the foliage around them dances with a gentle current. provoking chatter in the obscured treetops and whistling tunes within the tall grass. for once the natural occurrences seem to be at blame.

"an arcanine." alex says after a long moment, "don't remember much about her though." he can feel his smile lessening but it doesn't fade into the absence. if he'd never held onto a few stray belongings perhaps he would've mentioned the hovering companion that idled at his side. "even though there is some technicality for a first pokémon— i'd say we're already way beyond that." the joke conjured a flash of teeth and alex faced the treaded earth with an occupied mind.
passing! ( )

[googlefont=Source Code Pro:300]
[googlefont=Hind:300,400,500]
[newclass=.alex] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 7pt; font-family: verdana, arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alex b] font-size: 11.5px; font-family: 'Hind'; letter-spacing: .35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alex i] font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Source Code Pro'; opacity: .7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alex a] font-size: 9px; font-family: 'Source Code Pro'; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alex u] font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Source Code Pro'; text-transform: lowercase; border-bottom: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;padding:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexparty]float:center; display:block;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
chance encounters [ dw ]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 14:58:29 GMT
samuel carter Avatar

"mine was a gastly."

sharing something like who their first pokémon was didn't seem intimate or invasive to sam. he was just a curious fellow who spoke his mind. sometimes, more than he ought.

"he found me. i was at a funeral and he was trying to cause havoc. i distracted him, he distracted me. it has been that way ever since."

alecto was a gengar now, still just as goofy, and really very dark and crude in his humor. it matched sam well, so sam felt. he wouldn't ever ask for a better partner pokémon.

speaking of pokémon, from a small bit of hill, a wild sight emerged. a houndoom was using her FIRE FANG to try and gnaw into a turtonator. the spikes on the back proved difficult to get around but the hound seemed to find her way. a spark lit her maw, a THUNDER FANG helping her push down harder into the turtonator.

"absol."

the request was silent and within her name. the absol moved quickly to help the houndoom by striking the turtonator with a SHADOW CLAW. a bit of back and forth and absol and the houndoom were able to push the turtonator back. oddly excited for her species, the houndoom gave the absol a lick, wagging her devil like tail and nudging the absol.

absol just gave her a look, ending up nudging her back.

sam smiled, watching as the two seemed to be getting along. the houndoom was playing with absol. and even more bizarre was that absol was playing back.

"can't say that's ever happened... guess we've a new companion huh?"

absol moved closer to sam then. the houndoom paused her movements, inspecting. once she decided it was safe, giving sam's extended hand a sniff. she licked his palm and whined while rubbing her muzzle into it.

sam's expression softened.

"my guess is abandoned," sam spoke softly before bending down and putting both hands on the houndoom's face. "well now you're found, hm?"

happily, she gave his face a lick, which had him grunting and falling backwards onto his ass with a laugh.

// capture attempt HOUNDOOM
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
chance encounters [ dw ]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 4:23:20 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"] CAUGHT HOUNDOOM!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] UNNERVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INFERNO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FIRE FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER FANG

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] YOU FIND 10 PD.

[break]