awards
198 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alex
alexander silph
indignation. [ m ]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 5:00:09 GMT
alexander silph Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]alex had the deep—seated tendency of a curious desire even despite his half—attempt at looming over a section of graves. the smooth stone walls of granite cave and the tales that were carved into its depth had become a target for folly. for a moment — he'd felt his features scrunched in slight indignation over the unpredictable nature of people and pokémon.

despite all tragedy it seemed inescapable.

the visage of two beasts whose hue in their fur remained an obvious difference lounged aside the sprawl of graves. an opening had punctured the once steady surface above. as such — light peered steadily into the darkness. it was the perfect source of visibility for alex as he jotted down notes. glancing in—between a well—worn layer of paper and the murals settled before them.

[googlefont=Source Code Pro:300]
[googlefont=Hind:300,400,500]
[newclass=.alex] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 7pt; font-family: verdana, arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alex b] font-size: 11.5px; font-family: 'Hind'; letter-spacing: .35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alex i] font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Source Code Pro'; opacity: .7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alex a] font-size: 9px; font-family: 'Source Code Pro'; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alex u] font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Source Code Pro'; text-transform: lowercase; border-bottom: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;padding:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexparty]float:center; display:block;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
indignation. [ m ]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2021 16:19:27 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
"alex?"

on his daily walk, he never would have guessed he's stumble upon alexander silph yet again on mt. pyre. the notes, the grave, it had sam raising a brow.

"are you trying to work out that riddle?"

as if to emphasize his point, he bent down enough to look at the paper-- should alex be willing to share his findings and thoughts jotted down upon them, that is.
close tab

played by

vy

alex & story—seeker.
he & they.
twenty—six.
august 9th.
saffron, kanto.
graysexual.
explorer.
rising star.
i couldn't
make it right.
30 height
30 height
sooner or later the fire will die.
awards
198 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alex
alexander silph
indignation. [ m ]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 5:44:47 GMT
alexander silph Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]obviously what alex needed was a bit more self—awareness. the pair had already regarded a steady familiar approach and as such didn't perk up with as much readiness as the would—be phantoms. with no warning — his heart leapt momentarily into his throat. "s—sam?" alex says promptly.

the notion of surprise a contribution.

writing — mostly incoherent — is messily scribbled aside various sketches. organization wasn't exactly a key layer to the array that barely held itself together but alex let sam take a look anyway. "one of many." he adds, one steady breath dragging itself through his lungs. "what brings you here?"

[newclass=.alex] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 7pt; font-family: verdana, arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alex b] font-size: 11.5px; font-family: 'Hind'; letter-spacing: .35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alex i] font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Source Code Pro'; opacity: .7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alex a] font-size: 9px; font-family: 'Source Code Pro'; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alex u] font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Source Code Pro'; text-transform: lowercase; border-bottom: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;padding:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:25px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
indignation. [ m ]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 12:57:18 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
"the ever dreaded maintenance of the gravestones."

it's a tease, and mostly he's mocking most trainers who take up his local wanted ads to clean the graves. his eyes follow to the place which inspired all of alex' scribbles, eyes following the writing and the riddle therein.

"i've read so many by now on the mountain, i'm always curious as to what prompted the riddle to be written. is it a great mystery or was the pile of bones beneath the grave once a lively and jovial prankster?"

hard to tell, really.
close tab

played by

vy

alex & story—seeker.
he & they.
twenty—six.
august 9th.
saffron, kanto.
graysexual.
explorer.
rising star.
i couldn't
make it right.
30 height
30 height
sooner or later the fire will die.
awards
198 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alex
alexander silph
indignation. [ m ]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 18:36:26 GMT
alexander silph Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]"there are a lot of those," he pauses, "pranksters i mean." the mirage of a half—smile tugs at the corner of his lips. dozens of theories encircled what were upon dozens more riddles. it was an endless endeavour but alex didn't delve too deeply on the matter. the fact that it never seemed to end was what made it so fun.

alex looks up at sam. "it's a reference towards primals. part of it anyway." he adds, his eyes flickering back towards the words. "the fact that the grave doesn't have a name is what makes this even more of a mystery." alex says, digits pushing aside the slight weight of the pages. "—and the empty pedestal suggests something was once there." the humour in his tone doesn't match the misfortune in the remark. the endless tampering of an association derived from controlling absolutely everything.

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
indignation. [ m ]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 12:58:42 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
"it's too bad we managed to destroy those pieces of red from the orb within groudon," sam mused lightly. "it looks a bit like it'd fit... if memory serves."

sam had moved over to investigate the small and empty pedestal, brows furrowed, hand on his chin in thought. he relaxed his features and looked to the lycanrocs, a smile on his feature. they really were adorable creatures, but he had no drive to accept anything remotely close to them as his own.

his mightyena and houndooms were literally the closest he could get. canines were such work.

he wasn't sure how managed, honestly.

"i can't imagine there were any other primal legendaries within the region. i wonder why mt. pyre would be a resting place. or perhaps, the resting place is a distraction."

back to that prankster set of mind.