awards
198 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alex
alexander silph
mitigated. [ m ]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 18:06:45 GMT
alexander silph Avatar
[attr="class","alex"]the lush layer of earth had been peeled asunder. ore of value peered throught the makeshift cavern and flickered a thousand brilliant shades in the light that dangled off a seemingly endless wire. rather than being accompanied by dilligant workers the underground venture remained only mitigated in this silence by the motion of pokémon within.

and one curious individual.

alex was no stranger to the dim—lit surroundings of stone walls and the discreet gazes of distant beings. he'd been picking away at the loose dazzling fragments with gentle ease amidst all alarm unearthing this place had caused. for once the aggression had since seemed long abided in the time that had passed — though — he doubted it would last. incoherent chatter that didn't derive from his kind suggested that some sort of action was bound to take place but the guard derived itself non—existent.

[googlefont=Source Code Pro:300]
[googlefont=Hind:300,400,500]
[newclass=.alex] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 7pt; font-family: verdana, arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alex b] font-size: 11.5px; font-family: 'Hind'; letter-spacing: .35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alex i] font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Source Code Pro'; opacity: .7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alex a] font-size: 9px; font-family: 'Source Code Pro'; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alex u] font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Source Code Pro'; text-transform: lowercase; border-bottom: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexpoke]height:40px;width:40px;border-radius:100px;padding:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.alexparty]float:center; display:block;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
mitigated. [ m ]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2021 12:55:43 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
sam wasn't particularly surprised by the sight of a familiar head of blonde hair, attached to equally as familiar blue eyes. he watched for a moment before approaching with pointedly loud footsteps. he didn't want to startle him again.

he had no companion at his side, this time. they were all within their capsules, quietly resting.

"alexander silph." sam teased by using his full name. "yet again, we meet. how have you been?"

then his eyes fell upon alex' work and he arched an eyebrow.

"oh, is there an expedition happening in this segment of the route?"