part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
boujee [s|c]
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2021 3:01:14 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Of course, darling. Anywhere you’d like,” she seals it with a gentle kiss on the cheek. It’s an unspoken promise, nowhere was too much, “Perhaps a night away at a winery. I hear there’s a nice one around here somewhere,” selfishly, that means stealing ana away and keeping her to herself for another night. It’s implied, and leaves toni with a lustful smile. Her hands wander, gently tracing curves, “Good, I’d be quite sad if this was all of you I got to myself.”

Toni’s eyes wander up towards the estate, “Are you getting cold?” she feels for goosebumps along her arm with a tender touch.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
we fall in space, we can't look down, death may come, peace i have found.
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
boujee [s|c]
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 9:04:42 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"mm, that sounds nice."[break][break]

would toni truly be sad? it's a thought that leaves her wondering.[break][break]

at her question, she nods, feeling goosebumps rise under toni's touch.[break][break]

"a little. do you want to get out now? we can go warm up by the fire."

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7dabe3; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
whatever she's feelin' like
Poacher
Boss Bitch
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
boujee [s|c]
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 15:42:53 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Toni can feel the bumps rise under her touch, “I’ll plan us a trip then, you just let me know when you’re free,” Ana’s the busy one, after all. Toni is still biding her time, making connections, exploring Hoenn. Her schedule is flexible, she can work around Ana’s.

“Alright, let’s warm up then,” honestly, she’s a little chilly too. Toni takes Ana’s hand to lead her out of the water, hoping some of her pokemon were preceptive enough to sneak some towels onto the chairs nearby.

Someone is. A small stack of towels lies neatly folded on the closest lounge chair. She unsure where their drinks went. Oh well. Toni grabs a towel with the intention of wrapping it around ana. She opens it wide, beckoning ana into it with a soft smile.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
we fall in space, we can't look down, death may come, peace i have found.
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
boujee [s|c]
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 16:52:20 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

it's with ease that she allows toni to lead her out of the water and into a warm towel. it wraps around her, and she makes sure to reach a hand up to squeeze toni's.[break][break]

"thank you."[break][break]

smiling, she leans in to give her a kiss.

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7dabe3; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]