part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
boujee [s|c]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2021 21:41:17 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It’s already well past dark when toni texts ana. Still, she insists she comes by to visit. Being a night noctowl, Toni doesn’t mind in the least. After a quick shower and freshening up (which is actually not that quick), she arrives at the Devon Estate. She’s comfortably dressed in a white, loose fitting, stain button up tucked into jean shorts. The purse in the crook of her arm is large enough for a bottle of wine to poke out of the top. She admires the beautiful home before reaching a fist for the door, knocking lightly. Hopefully, someone would hear it this monstrous home. She pulls out her phone to shoot Ana a text that she’s arrived, just in case.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
we fall in space, we can't look down, death may come, peace i have found.
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
boujee [s|c]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2021 8:26:30 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

she doesn't hear the knock, no, so the text is more than a little helpful. it pulls her out of her thoughts, away from her work, and with a smile, she traverses through the house that doesn't quite feel like home anymore and heads towards the front door.[break][break]

it opens, and their attires seem to immediately clash. ana's wearing a light nightgown that's currently tied around her waist. still, she greets toni with a smirk.[break][break]

"you look like you've been out and about."[break][break]

her eyes travel down quickly, noticing the bottle in her purse.[break][break]

"how sweet of you to come prepared."

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7dabe3; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
whatever she's feelin' like
Poacher
Boss Bitch
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
boujee [s|c]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2021 14:30:50 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 There’s the awkward amount of time between texting Ana and standing in silence that she wonders if she should even be here. Perhaps she took too long, and Ana fell asleep. That would be a pity.

Just as she goes to knock again, the faint echo of footsteps can be heard, followed by the creak of the door as Ana opens it. Toni smiles, withdrawing the raised hand to settle at her side.

Dark eyes quickly flash over ana’s outfit at the mention of hers, “well, if I knew this was a slumber party, I would have worn something more comfortable,” the smirk confirms she really would have if given fair warning.

Toni follows the gaze down to the bottle. Her fingers delicately curl around the neck of it to slide it out of the bag and hold it towards Ana, “It’d be rude not to gift a gracious host.”

[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
boujee [s|c]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2021 8:55:06 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"i'm sure we can find something more comfortable for you."[break][break]

at the offered bottle, she reaches a gracious hand out to accept it and takes a step forward at the same time to place a gentle kiss on toni's cheek. her smirk only grows when she pulls away.[break][break]

"come on in."[break][break]

turning away, she releases the bottle only for it to be carried over by a PSYCHIC into the small arms of a gothorita.[break][break]

"tell miriam to put it on ice for it, please."[break][break]

and with that, the gothorita disappears down into one of the hallways. she peers over her shoulder, returning her attention back to toni.[break][break]

"would you like a tour?"

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7dabe3; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: linear-gradient(to bottom right, #7dabe3, #85ccca); padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
boujee [s|c]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2021 16:23:55 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “I’m sure we can,” Toni agrees with a smile. She recognizes the step towards her and accepts it with a subtle head tilt towards Ana, letting her plant the gentle kiss on her cheek. Ana’s smirk makes her smirk, and she follows the woman further into the home.

”I’d love a tour,” she really would, this place looks incredible. The tour would certainly not be short, “It’ll give the wine time to cool,” she take longer steps to creep up beside Ana, “Where to first?”

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
boujee [s|c]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2021 18:56:32 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

no, the tour certainly would not be short; it'll likely take them close to an hour to wander around the place in its entirety. thankfully, they're not going to, for there are only a few places she plans on showing her tonight.[break][break]

"let's go this way."[break][break]

her hand slips into toni's before she pulls her along off to the right, slipping through a hallway. it leads them towards a large garden and a swimming pool to accompany it.[break][break]

"it's been years since i've been back here. i'm still reacquainting, if i'm being honest."

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
boujee [s|c]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 7:13:51 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 toni’s warm eyes are drawn away from Ana and towards their surroundings. It’s already an incredible home, and this is just the beginning. As an admirer of the fine things in life, toni could get use to this.

It’s the soft hand that slips into her that draws her attention away from the delicate artistry of the foyer and towards the silver haired woman. Toni’s hand shifts, lacing their fingers together as they drift down the hallway.

Although dark, a few well-placed lights accentuate piece of the garden, essentially a tease for what it must look like during the day. Beautiful. Toni’s eyes fixate on the pool then move to give ana her attention, “there seems to be a lot to reacquaint yourself with. What’s your favorite part?”

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
boujee [s|c]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 17:17:03 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"i'm barely here but, hm, maybe the pool?"[break][break]

the smile she wears is innocent, though it shifts just a little as she tilts her head over towards the pool. and with a step forward, she tugs them along, out of the doors and into the garden.[break][break]

the pool looks modern, regal, and it's dimly lit by the soft lights that shine from within. it's quiet, apart from the occasional sounds of nature.[break][break]

unsurprisingly, there's a bar by the pool, empty this late into the night but that doesn't stop her from leading them towards it.[break][break]

"feeling thirsty?"

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
boujee [s|c]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 17:42:05 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The sudden change of direction has her tugged along towards the pool. Of, course, she follows without hesitation, mesmerized by more than just her elegant surroundings.

”Mmm the pool looks lovely. I’d be out here every day,” she admits, though knows that’s likely not true.

The bar makes the scene that much more appealing. It’s not hard to see that it is the meant to be the final destination. She shifts her gaze from the pool. It lands on the hand holding hers and follows It up the slender arms towards Ana, unabashed in her admiration as a more salacious grin creeps through.

“Parched.”

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
boujee [s|c]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 17:52:59 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

her attention is divided. naturally, she gives it to toni, stopping in her tracks for a moment to turn back to look at her. her eyes drift down, towards the curve of toni's body, and she bites her bottom lip before flicking her gaze back up, grin playful.[break][break]

leaning in close, she whispers:[break][break]

"let's fix that."[break][break]

and then she pulls away, parting to slip behind the bar to prepare their drinks.

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
boujee [s|c]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 18:23:52 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Toni’s left with nothing but a whisper and wanting more. It’s a not-so-subtle tease that ignites a more primal part of toni’s biology. The thrill of the hunt to satisfy that instinct pulls her forward after ana.

Instead of waiting on the other side of the bar, she too slips behind it to remain close to focus of her new pursuit. She keeps a little distance as ana moves to collect whatever she needs to make the drinks. Toni leans back against the counter, eyes fixed on her every graceful move, “What are you making us?”

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
boujee [s|c]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 18:53:13 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

graceful hands glide across the bar, almost floating as she finds what she needs in no time. she sets them on the marble countertop and begins making their drinks.[break][break]

"a gin-campari old-fashioned."[break][break]

soon, she holds two glasses with rosy-colored liquor in them with a cube of ice and lemon twists. she steps closer to toni, extending one over to her.[break][break]

"it'll keep us warm, hopefully."

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
boujee [s|c]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2021 19:12:17 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Hmm,” toni hums, watching the drinks come together with unsurprising grace and expertise, “Can’t say I’ve ever had one of those,” she’s heard of the drink, sure, but never tasted one . . . and it’s not the only thing she wants to taste.

Toni graciously accepts the drink from Ana with a smile while stepping closer. A subtle movement lets the corners of the crystal glasses kiss, clinking together softly, “and if it doesn’t, I’m sure we can think of something else,” the implications of her suggestion aren’t subtle. Her fingertips glide gently down the side of Ana’s arm, seeking to intertwine their fingers again while she takes a sip of the cocktail.

Her tongue slide out the lick her lips, “delicious,” she smiles, turning to lead ana back around the bar to continue their tour or wherever ana might lead them.

close tab

played by

noodles

ana
she/her
twenty-six
may 12th
rustboro
bisexual
devon & rotomtv ceo
civilian
72 height
72 height
awards
338 posts
ANA STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ana
ANA STONE
boujee [s|c]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 9:20:36 GMT
ANA STONE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

something else.[break][break]

"i'd like that."[break][break]

their fingers intertwine once again, and after a sip, she's led around the bar and back on their tour with a particular end in sight.[break][break]

but first, she stops by the pool.[break][break]

"fancy a quick dip?"

close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Poacher
Boss Bitch
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
boujee [s|c]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2021 12:03:07 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Ana stops, which triggers toni to stop and glance back at her. Before she even mentions it, toni has a suspicion what she’s going to ask. Her eyes have already drifted towards the smooth surface of the water, begging to be broken. Toni takes a sip and steps closer to Ana with a small smile, “A quick dip?” it’s cute she thinks anything will be quick, “I’d love to,” she pauses for a beat, tapping a manicured finger against the crystal glass, “I didn’t bring a swim suit, though . . . hope you don’t mind.”