twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
dinner and a movie [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2019 16:07:09 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
perhaps it takes a good leader to understand and to recognize the qualities present in another. with stormy, though not entirely present yet, he sees a glimmer of what he would consider good, and even the slightest hint of it is enough to give him hope. trust that stormy silph will be a good leader some day.

all she needs is the right guidance.

"impatient? you? doesn't sound like you at all," the sarcasm is evident with how he laughs. genuinely. it's a side of him that's rarely shown; a side that's willing to leave himself vulnerable if it means getting close to someone.

"don't worry, i caught on to how bad you actually were after the second game. surely no one could have pretended to be that bad."

another joke, another laugh.

it's a nice memory to reminisce about. his childhood was close to perfect and he often thinks about what it'd be like to relive it again. the thought drowns out as he recalls something stormy said earlier.

"you said you don't really know that much about me. let's change that." leaning forward, he leaves himself open, ready to answer anything. "what do you want to know about me?"

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
dinner and a movie [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2019 17:43:32 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]
[attr="class","frphoetops"]
[attr="class","frphoeimgs"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

HIGHER AND HIGHER[break]YOU CHASE IT

IT'S DEEP IN YOUR BLOOD, GO AND TAKE IT

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotess"]
[attr="class","frphoenotess2"]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs2"]

[attr="class","frphoeposts1"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts2"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

Stormy blushes at his laughter. Her impatience is surely something that everyone knows, but she had been confident that her secret had been safe. Apparently that was not the case.[break][break]

"I told you, you know everything about me."[break][break]

That fact is intimidating in a way. She's a book he's read backwards and forwards, but he's unknown to her almost completely. [break][break]

She idly plays with her fingers as Alex asks her a challenging question, perhaps even more challenging than the last.[break][break]

"What do I want to know?"[break][break]

She repeats the question dumbly, at a loss for what to ask. It's abundantly clear she's not good at dating, that he makes her nervous.[break][break]

"What made you decide to become more than business partners with the Silphs? With.. me, I guess. It probably would have been easier for our families had we just stayed strictly professional."[break][break]

In a way, she's asking why he's decided to pursue a friendship with her.[break][break]

here's her outfit but with a crutch[break][break]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics3"]

WELCOME TO THE WAR WE'VE ONLY BEGUN, SO PICK UP YOUR WEAPON AND FACE IT

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1 b]10px Roboto;color:#dea02c[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
dinner and a movie [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2019 3:49:22 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","threadtext"]

[attr="class","letter1"]t
he question asked hangs in the air between them, clinging on as he takes a moment to gather his thoughts. this is something he has thought about, more so recently, but has yet to come to a conclusion he likes.

[break][break]

"on the contrary, having a more personal relationship makes business easier." but he knows that's not what she asked; similarly, that is not his real answer. it's simply a statement to buy himself time.

[break][break]

"i don't believe i decided to become more than business partners, but that's just how things transpired, i suppose. my father stayed close to the silphs because of business reasons, but also because he saw how happy i was around you guys."

[break][break]

alexander predicts her next question and answers it before she has a chance to ask.

[break][break]

"i continue to stay close because i care about you, stormy."

[break][break]

perhaps more so than he realizes.

[break][break]
party: who knows
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: smiley face

[attr="class","miricredit"]window blues

[Googlefont=Playfair+Display:400,400italic,700,700italic,900]
[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
dinner and a movie [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2019 23:26:52 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

There's a pause between them and she worries she's asked too forward of a question. To pass the time and distract herself from her embarrassment, Stormy brings her drink back to her lips. [break][break]

"I suppose you're probably right."[break][break]

She considers this, though she doesn't quite understand. During her formative years in the Silph estate, she had never really been properly educated with financial affairs. That had always gone to Songbird as the next eldest, and then back to Fernando when he had returned. Stormy, being the youngest, had been the least important.[break][break]

It's not really what she had meant to ask, but perhaps it's the answer she deserved - she had never really been good at asking the right questions.[break][break]

There's another pause but is surprised to hear Alex continue to speak. Stormy blushes a little bit, unsure how to respond.[break][break]

"I didn't realise you liked us so much. We were... not the best kids, I've been told. Very smart and irritating - apparently we liked to cause trouble."[break][break]

She's feigning ignorance, as if she hadn't been of the main, or maybe the sole reason, that those rumours were true.[break][break]

Stormy hesitates, the colour in her cheeks growing even hotter as he explains that he stayed close to the Silph's because he cared about her.[break][break]

"I-I'm sure that you care about the rest of us too."[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
dinner and a movie [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2019 2:17:50 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]e
very word he says and hears turns the gears ever so slightly in an intricate system used primarily for business and work, now being forced to adapt to an anomaly that was predicted, but not this early nor this strong. it catches him off guard for all the right reasons, leaving him unprepared to be at the mercy of emotions of all things.

[Break][break]

stormy's words ring of denial, confusion, perhaps she is just as lost as he is. but suddenly being lost doesn't sound all that bad, not when he has her by his side.

[Break][break]

"i care about you the most."

[Break][break]

the gear turns again, inching closer and closer but it's enough to cause a click that sounds through him. he feels warm, like he did on the beach while holding her hand, and he misses the warmth so he fills it the only way he knows how: he reaches out for her hand.

[Break][break]

"you, stormy. you."

[break][break]
[break]
tag:
[break]
notes: uwu

[newclass=.miricredit]text-align: center; text-transform:uppercase; line-height: 150%;}[/newclass]
[newclass=.miricredit a]font-family: calibri; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing:1px; color: #aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.letter1]margin-left: 0px; float: left; font-family: playfair display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 35px; color: #000; padding: 10px; line-height: 50%; font-style: italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.threadtext]background: #fdfdfd; padding: 0px;width: 360px;line-height: 140%;font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 0.5px;font-family: sans serif display;text-align: justify; color: #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
dinner and a movie [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2019 3:20:54 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

Stormy can't help but suck in a breath. She's said too much, asked for too much. There's a pain in her chest, a warning. The pit in her stomach grows, making her feel ill. [break][break]

The silence between them extends, and she's waiting for Alex to lean back into his chair instead of across the table. Waiting for his eyes to move away from her, for him to stand up and leave.[break][break]

Instead, he speaks, uttering words she wasn't expecting, but words that she desperately wanted to hear. For so long, she had been left behind, told she wasn't important, that no one cared. Maybe she had been reading too far into what Fernando had been telling her, maybe he hadn't really meant all of the negative things she had been reliving in her head.[break][break]

Regardless, when Alex insisted he cared about her, and then reached across the table for her cold, shaking hand, she lets go of the breath she's been holding. His fingers wrap around her hand, and she allows it. [break][break]

"You do?"[break][break]

Maybe for the first time, she's hopeful.[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
dinner and a movie [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2019 15:22:52 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]s
uddenly it’s just them. the ever so gentle melodic sounds that emanate from the speakers slowly fade into oblivion, cast aside in favor of something much more powerful. idle chatter from the tables next to them become nothing. the thumping footsteps of the restaurant staff become nothing. and from nothing comes everything.

[Break][break]

“i do.”

[Break][break]

alexander's smile has never been more genuine; he has never been more genuine than he is at this very moment, sat across the table from someone he holds so dear but only now realized just how much.

[Break][break]

i do.”

[Break][break]

he only says it to reaffirm it not only for her, but also for himself, and when he knows it to be true he cannot help but let out a soft chuckle that’s laced with disbelief that he, a man so enraptured with his work has let his guard down far enough to let her in.

[Break][break]

“come on,” he says, fingers still intertwined with hers, and stands up from his seat. “dessert can wait. i want to show you something.”

[break][break]
[break]
tag:
[break]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
dinner and a movie [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2019 4:08:03 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

Why does she feel so warm?. Why is it that when his eyes are on her, when his hand is closed around her own, she feels like the whole world has fallen away. It's just the two of them in the bustling restaurant, she doesn't see or feel or hear anything other than him.[break][break]

He chuckles after two instances of insisting he cares about her, he seems genuinely happy. Stormy's eyes search his face, hoping to find the truth, hoping that he isn't lying. [break][break]

They've abandoned dessert. His fingers are entwined with her own and he's leading her away from the table, insisting he has something to show her. She's at a loss for words, maybe she's breathless.[break][break]

"What is it?"[break][break]

She can't help but hold his hand a little bit tighter, afraid he might slip away. Her free hand pulls stray locks of hair behind her ear and flattens her dress. She's forgotten her crutch, but Alex is likely helping her along. [break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
dinner and a movie [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2019 15:25:13 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]a
s the two of them rise from their seats and stand by the table, they cannot help but attract the attention of people nearby, particularly the restaurant staff. alexander notices and waves them off. “we’ll be back for dessert in five.” his reputation has transcribed into fame so they have no qualms because they know where to find him if he really did skip out on the bill.

[break][break]

hand to his pocket finds gallade’s pokeball and with a push of a button, the psychic-type is called out. the sudden flash of white is not appreciated by the nearby tables, but alexander quickly apologizes before putting his hand on gallade.

[break][break]

“this will not hurt. trust me.” he offers her a warm smile. “take us up.”

[break][break]

TELEPORT relocates them onto the roof of the same building which overlooks the cityscape of lilycove. in the day, the city is just this busy, bustling thing that never seems to rest, but at night, its true beauty is shown in how the city lights up in the night sky. lilycove is not alexander’s favorite place, not in a longshot, but this particular sight coupled with stormy by his side is enough to make it one of his favorite moments.

[break][break]

“happy valentine’s, stormy.”

[break][break]
[break]
tag:
[break]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
dinner and a movie [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2019 21:22:04 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

An idle glance behind her is given while Alex addresses the restaurant staff. It hadn't even occurred to her that they hadn't paid, her one track mind had been racing.[break][break]

She's led outside, the cool air a welcoming refresher from the heat of the building. Alex is reaching for something, but Stormy is already transfixed by the outdoors. She's breathing in the fresh air, hoping it'll calm her rapidly beating heart.[break][break]

Stormy looks up as Gallade appears. It's possible she remembers the Pokemon from its formative years as a Ralts or Kirlia. Regardless, she glances back at Alex. There's no doubt in her, she was never worried or distrustful.[break][break]

"Okay."[break][break]

She says this just as her view of the streets in front of her is changed. Her feet shift to balance herself as she finds herself on the roof. She steadies herself against Alex's arm, her other hand grabbing hold of his upper arm.[break][break]

Her eyes are wide as she stares out into the city. The lights have illuminated the usually bustling, busy city, and it seems to have slowed it down. She's seeing buildings and decorations and interactions she's never seen before, never had the opportunity to notice from on the ground.[break][break]

Alex's voice breaks the silence, and she laughs a little bit, her voice breathless with awe.[break][break]

"Happy Valentines, Alexander."[break][break]

However, instead of looking out at the view he's been kind enough to show her, she's looking up at him.[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
dinner and a movie [hh]
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2019 17:09:52 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","letter1"]s
tormy is without her crutch; an oversight alexander forgot to consider. too lost in the moment, he doesn’t even notice it until she grabs his arm to support her. he contemplates apologizing but remains quiet because it is what the moment calls for: a bit of peace in troubling times where war looms in the near distance, or perhaps, war is already here.
[break][break]

her touch drags him out of his thoughts and into the present – into the moment. alexander smiles at her words that bring him a warmth not unfamiliar, but rare. it's a warmth he cherishes.

[break][break]

alexander catches her gaze: it’s not looking out at the dazzling view of the cityscape, no, her eyes are on him. him. abandoning one warmth for another, he seeks to replace it immediately. reaching for her, he pulls her close for a kiss.

[break][break]
[break]
tag:
[break]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
dinner and a movie [hh]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2019 1:16:37 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

It feels like an eternity before Alex faces her. He's enrapt with the scenery, his hand warm in her grasp. It feels natural, it feels like home.[break][break]

She's about to look away, for fear she's held her stare on the outline of his jaw, the slope of his nose, the drop of his neck.[break][break]

Fingers pull apart, and she glances down in surprise as his hand tugs away from hers. The warmth is missed, and her chest squeezes as she lifts her dark eyes to meet his. [break][break]

He's looking at her now, and the hand he freed from hers is now pulling her close. It's all so fast, she feels the tickle of his breath on her face, and then his lips press softly against hers. [break][break]

Stormy blinks, but doesn't pull away. Instead, she slowly reaches up, placing a hand on his shoulder, another on his cheek. Her heart is hammering as she kisses him back.[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,834 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dinner and a movie [hh]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2019 7:46:12 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!
[attr="class","reward2"]
stormy receives the following: 5 heart scales.[break]
alex receives the following: 50 poke, 1 infamy, 10 heart scales.