marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
LOPUNNY SWARM (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2019 13:24:30 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[googlefont=Inconsolata]
marcel can't hide his surprise as the sheer number of rabbits before him. he'd come here to be alone, but it seemed like that wouldn't be happening here. he's about to leave when a flash of pink catches his eye and, turning back around, marcel takes a moment to admire the pokemon before him.

"interesing," he murmurs.

his noivern stirs. marcel holds out an arm before she can move further. taking a step forward, he is careful in his movements, before finally tossing a pokeball.

GPviXBMx
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
LOPUNNY SWARM (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2019 17:16:52 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
[attr="class","lars"]
pokemon

tag
@tag

words

notes
so someone got lowest, someone else got highest(?)

It wasn’t the first time he’d dealt with swarms like this. Well… hopefully it wasn’t going to end as badly as it did the last time.

Wondering if he was nuts in the head for considering going after one of them (even if it wasn’t on his ‘to search for’ list, he still felt compelled to fucking try for it) he followed the whispers, hot on the heels of several other individuals who were looking to get their hands on one of the Lopunny that had suddenly appeared in a swarm not too far from where he lived.

Convenient… he thought, squaring his shoulders as he trailed the rest of the overeager pack intent on getting their hands on one of these Pokémon. While he wasn’t expecting his previous swarm attempt to yield Rijm, he wondered if he’d get the same craptastic luck like last time?

Or…?

Thanks to him being so tall, he towered over most of the people who’d headed down for an attempt to try and get one of the bunnies…

And spotted an opening. He thought he saw one in the crowd, wondering if the other Ranger’s luck was going to kick in; he also caught sight of and , seemingly hell bent on getting one of the Lopunny as well.

What else did he have to lose?

Knowing that there wasn’t much time left, he took aim, and lobbed a Pokéball at the same time some other people did, hoping that the rush wasn’t going to result in another fail…

Vsh|jWp6

[newclass=".lars"] [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,589 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
LOPUNNY SWARM (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2019 18:37:13 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","freypost"]with a swarm of pokemon comes a need for security. trainers from all over flock to the horde of pokemon in wild attempts to capture the strongest of the bunch. she is here primarily to bear witness to the event, to observe its going-ons, and to lend a hand if need be. 

aeris and sypha flank her side, beacons of both safety and warning to those around her. the dragonair give her name away, if her starlight hair and elven features don't first. 

she chatters with a few trainers that take a break from the catching spree and only takes interest in the battling affairs when aeris nudges her with the tip of her tail. she turns to spy her salandit wrestling with a nearby lopunny. 

its fur is smattered with fuming poisons and part of one of its ears is singed. she sighs and grabs at one of her pokeballs, if only to stave off her salandit from doing anymore damage to the poor thing. 

EugjXs5o

[newclass=.freypost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost i]color:#c5c2b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freypost b]color:#c5c2b3;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
LOPUNNY SWARM (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 0:27:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
THE SWARM OF LOPUNNY FLEE!

[attr="class","aname2"]
TIME-LIMITED EVENT

[attr="class","ipad"]
as the swarm scatters, their fleeing bodies reveal the littering of pokeballs on the field. however, three rest with a dim red light, indicating successful captures...[break][break][break]

[break]
 [break]
female / limber[break]
high jump kick / healing wish / dizzy punch / agility / power-up punch / bounce
[break][break]

receives:
[break]
 [break]
female / cute charm[break]
dizzy punch / jump kick / sky uppercut / bounce / magic coat / rototiller
[break][break]

receives: