[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A SWARM OF LOPUNNY APPEAR!

[attr="class","aname2"]
TIME-LIMITED EVENT

[attr="class","ipad"]
[break]

upon seeing this swarm frolicking about the floral scenery of route 117, you can't help but remember the idiom: "to breed like rabbits." the buneary and lopunny dot the field like fluffy, brown-furred bushes. their lopsided ears bob and teeter clumsily as they groom them with meticulous care. wisps of fur catch the breeze, the sunlight illuminating as white; however, a particular hue catches your eye. a pink lopunny, timid and keeping to itself, stands out from the rest.[break][break]

what will you do?
[break][break]

[break][break]

INSTRUCTIONS:
[break][break]

• only one character of yours may participate.
  • in order to qualify for the capture, you must include the title of a love song somewhere and BOLD it.
  • write an in-character post of your character attempting to catch the lopunny with a roll.
  • highest roll will earn the shiny lopunny; second highest and lowest rolls will also net rewards.
  • the attempted capture will not consume a pokéball.
  • the lopunny have movesets that will be revealed at the end of the event.
  • this is a time-limited event and will end 2/17 (8:00PM - PST).

[googlefont=Montserrat][googlefont=Roboto Condensed]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
LOPUNNY SWARM (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 4:16:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Now this was watermelon. How cool! Victor felt like he was lost in a parade of cuteness! The magical things in the air made Victor feel like he was beyond words of happiness and love. If he could catch one of these, then maybe he could finally tell that special someone, "I really like you." Or something just as romantic right?

With his strength he tossed a Pokeball into the Lopunny swarm. He was totally going to get one! He could just feel it.

xornBA31

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
LOPUNNY SWARM (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 4:21:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
...Looking at all the fluffy pokemon as far as the eye can see, Adalinda had only one reaction. Try to keep a neutral and calm face. While inside, she really wanted to squeal with joy. Over how cute and fluffy the bunnies are. Can't. Just. Start. Squealing. In. Public. MUST STAY CALM. She subtly pinched herself to keep her focus. "I won't say I'm in love..." Adalinda muttered herself as she shook her head. It is time to put her game face own.  Taking a Pokeball from her pocket, she threw it at one. She really did hope she manages to catch one.

8HGN0I7P
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
LOPUNNY SWARM (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 4:56:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiheitt"]
[attr="class","freiheittright"]
[attr="class","freiheittimg"]

[attr="class","freiheittleft"]
[attr="class","freiheitt1"]

WANNA PAY YOU BACK WITH GUILT

[attr="class","freiheitt12"]

[attr="class","freiheitt11"]TAGGED @no one

[attr="class","freiheitt2"]
[attr="class","freiheitt21"]

This was insane. Merlin couldn’t believe the plethora of Lopunny in front of her, and she shook her head in surprise. ”I won’t say I’m in love…” she mumbled, fingers twitching as scruffy the eevee leapt from her arms to touch his nose against the paw of one of the pokemon. They were so cute and-well-sure she wasn’t usually one to catch a “cute” pokemon, these were….well if there was something beyond cute, it was these guys. [break][break]Palming a pokeball, Merlin took aim at the lopunny her eevee was attempting to befriend and tossed it hopefully. She really hoped to catch one of these rabbit-like pokemon.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Space Mono:400,700]
[newclass=.freiheitt]border-radius:2px;overflow:hidden;height:355px;width:525px;background-color:#222222;color:#aaaaaa;font:11px Inconsolata;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheittright]float:right;padding:50px;background-color:#60bfb9;height:255px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheittimg]border:solid 1px #ede3e1;background-color:rgba(237,227,225,.65);height:65px;width:65px;padding:9px;transform:rotate(45deg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheittleft]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt1]font:15px Space Mono;padding-right:185px;color:#60bfb9;text-align:right;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:20px;letter-spacing:-.35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt12]height:2px;background-color:#191919;margin:5px 185px 18px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt11]font:10px Space Mono;color:#ede3e1;float:right;padding-left:10px;background-color:#222222;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:right;line-height:10px;margin:-24px 25px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt11 a]font:10px Space Mono;line-height:10px;color:#999999!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt2]height:220px;margin-right:185px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;padding:19px;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt21]padding-right:14px;height:220px;overflow:auto;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt21 b]color:#ede3e1;font-weight:400!important;border-bottom:solid 2px #60bfb9;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt21::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:0px;background-color: #60bfb9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiheitt21::-webkit-scrollbar]border:0px;width: 2px;background: #191919;[/newclass]

4q1zua0u
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
awards
1,830 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
LOPUNNY SWARM (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 5:16:03 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar

how convenient for him that reports of a swarm of lopunny reaches his phone right as he's leaving mauville. after a quick visit to 's gym, there's nothing else keeping him in the city.

the swarm approaches him and through the thick crowd of brown ears, he sees one that's a little bit different. he's not keen on battling, especially out in the open with all the other lopunnies, so he decides to go with the element of surprise.

when the pink lopunny has its back turned, he tosses a pokeball, hoping to capture it.

rxMsLG1x

but he misses because his aim is bad.

the loss is tremendous. it's like he's SLOW DANCING IN A BURNING ROOM.

he throws two more.

three more.

·····
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
LOPUNNY SWARM (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 5:21:05 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas would spot a flock of Lopunny practically frolicking around the area. Thomas took a look at the group of Lopunny. Thinking about Jasmine for a moment, particularly how happy she would be to have a Lopunny around the Ranch, and just how cute they are. "I suppose I just can't get enough of these Pokemon.", Thomas remarked to himself with a bit of a smile. He would then take a Pokeball he had, and toss it at a Lopunny, hoping for the best.

nvGtGCAI

tags: @tag
notes: Here we go

close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
LOPUNNY SWARM (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 5:25:32 GMT
cait alfric Avatar
she too had taken to traveling beyond the walls of her gym, having decided that a breath of fresh air would lend her the inspiration she needed to improve her artificial ecosystem. 

'i still have a bit of money left over to add on to it, too.' 

the amount that she had been given to renovate had been absurdly generous in amount, after all. but she was careful not to overspend and made sure that enough had been set aside for emergency repairs. 

"buneary?"

the sight of the bipedal beasts had also captured her focus. 

'i haven't seen so many in one place before.'

she blinked owlishly and then retrieved a capsule to take part in the frenzy. it had been in the general direction of the lonely lopunny, though she doubted she'd have much luck in capturing the beast. 

'with so many people eyeing her right now i think she knows what'll probably happen.' 

ipNx9HN9

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
LOPUNNY SWARM (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 6:21:10 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]
[attr="class","frphoetops"]
[attr="class","frphoeimgs"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

HIGHER AND HIGHER[break]YOU CHASE IT

IT'S DEEP IN YOUR BLOOD, GO AND TAKE IT

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]
[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR
@lopunny

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotess"]
[attr="class","frphoenotess2"]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs2"]

[attr="class","frphoeposts1"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts2"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

Was it wrong of her to be relieved that she was no longer in the grips of danger? Probably. She knew Fernando would disapprove of her being useless.[break][break]

But useless she was going to be until she fully healed. [break][break]

Fortunately, she was spending the afternoon relaxing in the flower field of route 117, taking in the beauty, the peace, the tranquility. Everything smelled like fruit and nectar. Just laying in the sun surrounded by flowers was enough to pretend that all her worries had melted away.[break][break]

The ground beneath her began to thrum not long into her relaxation, and when she sat up she was met with the dotted brown and tan fluff of Buneary and Lopunny all around her. They seemed quiet and nervous now that Stormy had shown herself from her 'hiding spot.'[break][break]

For some reason, even though she was surrounded by beauty, the shadow of her own doubts and insecurities were clouding her thoughts. The woman got to her feet, and at once the Lopunny and Buneary scattered, straying farther and farther away from the woman who stiffly got to her feet, favouring her injured leg.[break][break]

Her thoughts raced back to Kanto, to , who had abandoned her right from the start. There was a time that she wished he would SAY SOMETHING to her, to stop talking in riddles and theories, to treat her like family.[break][break]

"I'm giving up on you. Anywhere, I would have followed you."[break][break]

Stormy steels herself, however. Now is not the time to mourn for an apathetic, pathetic excuse for a brother.[break][break]

She sits back down in the grass, fetching pokepuffs and snacks from her bag to try and coax back any wild swarm Pokemon that may have the courage to approach her again.[break][break]

[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics3"]

WELCOME TO THE WAR WE'VE ONLY BEGUN, SO PICK UP YOUR WEAPON AND FACE IT

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1 b]10px Roboto;color:#dea02c[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]

[break][break]
m|HI4rfx
close tab

played by

vy

alex & story—seeker.
he & they.
twenty—six.
august 9th.
saffron, kanto.
graysexual.
explorer.
rising star.
i couldn't
make it right.
30 height
30 height
sooner or later the fire will die.
awards
198 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alex
alexander silph
LOPUNNY SWARM (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 8:16:20 GMT
alexander silph Avatar
the sight was truly remarkable. 

if not for the hovering jasp — completely infatuated by the mass of docile lopunny — he wouldn't have noticed. fluffy white stands out like cottontails within the freshness of the tall grass and within the center, is a shade much different than the rest. 

"is that..." alex starts, his eyes widening in realization. before his lips can utter the fact, raichu is already on its way to greet the obviously timid pokemon. still — it has him curious, fiddling with the nearest and empty capsule. he tosses it upwards whilst distracted, wondering how much he can truly gander on in the unaware rarity of a strangely colored lopunny. 

i want you, he thinks — or rather, he knows. 

3XJhGV5S
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,409 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
LOPUNNY SWARM (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 11:16:12 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
He sees the group of Lopunny. They were cute and fluffy, but nothing that catches the interests of Kyle. What got his attention, though, was the pink one that easily stood out from the rest. Part of him felt like he found himself in a similar setting before.

He receives a call as he readies a ball. "Check yes Juliet," he'd grunt towards his friend on the other end of the conversation. He was already calling him the name he'd call his tenth Poochyena cause he called in such an opportune moment. The moment he pockets the phone back, the Lopunny has already noticed him. It already was trying to get away, leaving Kyle with just a split second.

With a single throw, he attempts to get a shiny bunny.

3hH6qys9

@tags
[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/div]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,731 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
LOPUNNY SWARM (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 12:18:28 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
they make off like STRANGERS IN THE NIGHT. the vast swarm is no different then the encounter with the horde of alolan ninetales that had ran through fortree. and, for all intents and purposes, fernando isn't either. he waits by the end of the path they're funneling too, awaiting. the vast amount of pokemon is a resource he cannot overlook.

on the surface, the pokemon are more pets and status symbols then actual combatants. but that has never been a problem. he can make due with any pokemon so long as he can find the right niche for it. in that regard, fernando is unmatched.

strong pokemon.

weak pokemon. that is only the dismissive perception of incompetent trainers.

truly skilled trainers should try to win with what they have.

and, naturally, the ones he catches go straight to the league. they can call him many things but the audit books always lean in his favor. there is no one better when it comes to filling the league's ranks.

GLHZyInn
close tab

played by

lyre

perse
she / her
twenty-four
november 23
sootopolis
good q
lorekeeper / elite four
elite four
185 height
185 height
my own blood pains me, the salt as much as the vein
awards
651 posts
part of
TAG WITH @perse
persephone amavi
LOPUNNY SWARM (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 13:53:37 GMT
persephone amavi Avatar

among all the cream and caramel fluff, one pokemon's unusual colouring catches persephone's eye. it's not quite lost among the others, standing alone and visually distinct with the rose of her fur.

persephone read, once, that pokemon like this were usually the runts of their litters; sometimes rejected, sometimes venerated among their species. the veracity of the statement seems implausible to her, but it's one of those little pieces of information the HEART WON'T FORGET.

she rolls the empty capsule between her fingers in a moment of contemplation before throwing the pokeball.

mFBvfalM

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
LOPUNNY SWARM (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 18:06:16 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

The lopunny stuck out like a sore thumb in the crowd, the mutated tyrosinase gene the cause. Lucas watched from afar as the swarm entered the remains of a Castle on the hill. It was what he'd originally aimed to find that night. To scour it for artifacts to add to his collection. Instead, he found something that was far, far more valuable. He knew the pokemon would go for a pretty penny at auction.

Silently and slowly the head scientist closed the gap between himself and what little remained of the castle. Once close enough to hear the pitter patter of the bunny girls he threw a pokeball.
PiuCYMrr
@tag

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
LOPUNNY SWARM (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2019 23:16:57 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

Isra had heard of such swarming but had never had to chance to really witness it. She's not sure how she would have felt had it been any other pokemon, watching the lopunny from afar however was almost... endearing. The pokemon were fascinating in their calmness, their numbers surely giving them a comfort they might not normally have.

She approached one on the fringe of the group, a straggler of sorts. It shied away from her and dropped to her knee, holding a hand out for the pokemon. "I'm not afraid to try a little tenderness if that's what you need dear." she said to it oftly, her free hand searching for a treat to coax it closer to her.

The pokeball would only come out once it had relaxed.

uPlTUVSF

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #9ed480;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
LOPUNNY SWARM (HH)
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2019 2:57:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Jasmine had heard about the swarm.... and had to come see it for herself. Silently humming a song and mumbling words like "Love you like a love song." She was having a grand old time glancing and strolling about all the fluff, she even saw a lopunny that appeared pink and smiled and waved at it. Tossing a pokeball to one of the pokemon, honestly she didn't mind if she didn't get that one... She just wanted one of these fluffy cute and cuddly pokemon to join on the farm.

"I have a farm you can relax on if you want to come with me!"

0sLiv11R