[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She wonders if she'll get in trouble for this. Her corkboard has been filled to the brim by images and poorly made sketches, pinned neatly into clusters and linked by coloured yarn.
[break][break]
The Lake Trio, as mentioned by Chryssa at the Soiree. The appearance of Groudon and Kyogre, albeit in different locations. The possible interference of Palkia at Sootopolis. The appearance of the Tree of Life and the anger of Yveltal when they had first tried to steal one away. What about the Unown report? All the legendaries mentioned within and complicated words about... space?
[break][break]
Bits and pieces of lore stick out from under the images, legends passed down by written word and whispered household tales. Something big seems to be happening within this region and the fact that it's been slipping under their noses for so long makes her uneasy.
[break][break]
But who would listen to the ramblings of a mere child? Their imaginations can often be greater than that of adults and just about border the line of insanity, enough for many to simply write them off.
[break][break]
Orbits, quantum stars, radiation, the aftermaths of an explosion...
[break][break]
"A meteor?"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Unwritten || C
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 15:43:52 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","exhausted"]Fly me to the moon
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among

the stars

Let me see

what spring is like

on Jupiter and Mars

A child, how desperate had he gotten? Over the last few months Rowan was on the feverish hunt for any information about the Pokémon he'd encountered during the conclusion of the Sootopolis invasion, asking anyone who would listen it seemed like. Not much had been uncovered from this method, other than the knowledge that the Pokémon had been seen around and that it was likely based in Johto lore, given from and respectively.

Other had told him about Eris' predilection towards stories and myths about Legendary Pokémon, which he assumed was what he encountered on that fateful night. What he wasn't expecting was for an eleven-year-old to have their own laboratory in Rustboro City. Rowan didn't even have an office on the submarine, what the hell?

Jealousy aside, he approached the entrance with a soft sigh, expecting more disappointment as he rang the buzzer with a finger press.

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤ BINGO PROMPT: THE HUNT
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,762 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Unwritten || C
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 16:30:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The screens light up with a blueish hue, glowing orbs haunting the screens as a line slowly tears itself into a crooked smile. Even as she looks up from her corkboard, Eris continues to fidget with the ball of yarn, rolling it back and forth within her palms.
[break][break]
"It's not Gavin or Theo, right?"
[break][break]
A camera feed pops up and she's forced to examine the footage, squinting at the strange colouration of hair. Who was this person again? She's snapping her fingers as if their name might just find its way onto her tongue.
[break][break]
"Oh! It's one of them!"
[break][break]
was his name, wasn't it? She'd heard about his promotion through the most brutal of circumstances; One could even describe it as unfortunate when they thought about it. It'd be rude to simply turn him away. At least, not without finding out why he's come all this way to visit! Or maybe he's just lost...
[break][break]
"You can come in!"
[break][break]
The door opens with a click, unlocked by a Rotom that watches him from the computer interfaces. Something shifts quietly in the corner of the room, bright yellow eyes following his every movement. In the mean time, the owner of the lab idly spins around in her swivel chair as she waits for him to settle in (and maybe close the door behind him, if he remembers to).
[break][break]
"So, what brings you here today? Only pa and certain other people visit when they wanna talk about stuff... did he send you or something?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Unwritten || C
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 16:47:06 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among

the stars

Let me see

what spring is like

on Jupiter and Mars

A hand moved to close the door behind him, amber eyes searching the room before finally landing upon his host in the swivel chair. “Thanks for letting me in.” He offered a small smile, being forced to remember that even while she was a member of Rocket that Eris was a child first and foremost. This wasn’t a business meeting, after all. “No one sent me, I’m actually here because I was hoping you could help me with something.”

Rowan glanced towards the figure in the corner as he reached slowly into the pocket of his jacket, attempting to convey that he wasn’t making any sudden or dangerous movements. “I believe I encountered a Legendary Pokémon a few months ago but haven’t been able to discover much about them.”

He stepped across the room, moving closer to Eris. “Word is you are pretty good when it comes to Pokémon mythology, so…” Rowan extended the cocktail napkin towards Eris, containing the drawing he’d made of the Pokémon that he’d seen in Sootopolis City. “This is what I saw.”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.exhausted]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #AFAFAF; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .exhausted]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.really]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #FF326C;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #FF326C, #349EDB);background: linear-gradient(to right, #FF326C, #349EDB);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .really]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#AFAFAF;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#AFAFAF;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #AFAFAF; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.rhythm]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .rhythm]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,762 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Unwritten || C
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2021 17:07:37 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]No one sent him, huh? And he's asking her to help with something? For a moment, part of her doubts that she's able to provide any more help than someone like or would but in an instant, those thoughts are dispelled. Her chair stops spinning, her eyes bright with fascination as she listens to his request and thinks a little on it.
[break][break]
It's only when he places the depiction before her eyes that everything goes wild.
[break][break]
Running her chair quickly towards her desk, Eris just about manages to stop herself before she slams her knees against it. Her drawers are rapidly opened and shut as she pulls out writing materials and sets them down upon the table. Then from the last drawer, she pulls out a notebook, carefully flipping through the pages as she chews on her thoughts.
[break][break]
"Did anyone else tell you stuff about what they knew on it? There's a whole bunch of stories that kinda fit... but maybe we can narrow it down."
[break][break]
The wording on the pages seems vague, but the stories written here aren't always complete to begin with. All she has is rough sketches to go off of, but not in as much detail as Rowan's drawing provides. As she continues to compare the sketches, she's scanning the page for more details, running through endless streams of questions to answer.
[break][break]
"Did you feel anything special when you saw it? Like uhm... was it raining? Or maybe you fell into a trance? Any memory loss or anything?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Unwritten || C
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 15:18:21 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among

the stars

Let me see

what spring is like

on Jupiter and Mars

“Underboss Merlino told me that he’s seen the Pokémon around the League Champion, Kyle Lopez.” Though he wasn’t sure exactly what that meant for his endeavor, considering the man happened to be at Sootopolis City during the invasion. “Mint Frost is under the impression that the Pokémon seems to be Johtonian in nature, from what he knew about the legends of the region.”

Rowan paused when Eris inquired about his encounter with the Pokémon, hesitation to share the intense feeling that had been drawn from within. “Compassion.” A single word to describe the overwhelming sensation of understanding that had been radiated from them. “As though they were the first being in this universe to actually understand my plight.” Elaboration wouldn’t be found from the Beast, at least not with Eris.

“It’s not the only time i’ve felt something, though.” There was one piece he’d omitted from most others, more open to sharing with them in the interest of helping. “Occasionally I feel this...wind. Even in places where there isn’t any. It’s...cold.”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤ 
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,762 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Unwritten || C
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2021 15:40:04 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She's met Kyle once and her impression of him is definitely one that leaves her wondering if they'll cross paths again. But that's really not the main point that she should be focusing on, especially when is mentioned. Her eyes glimmer at his name, a smile tinting her lips as she keeps his guess in mind.
[break][break]
"Johto has some myths. Like the ever-rising sun bird and the towers between worlds..." Flipping the pages, she combs through the paragraphs to jolt her memories, thinking a little over the information present before attempting to speak. "Cold wind? Like... winter? Or like... blowing from the North pole kinda deal?"
[break][break]
Cold... North... Wind... Sky... Compassion... A pure heart?
[break][break]
"Have you ever heard of the tale of the Towers of Ecruteak?" There's a piece that resonates with her memories, something that sits buried under the countless nights of storytelling and secret hunts.
[break][break]
"Legend says they burnt down when it got struck by lightning and three nameless pokemon perished. A phoenix who saw the entire thing was noticeably upset, not just because its house had been burnt down but also because it had witnessed the deaths of three innocent beings. So it cried, its tears falling upon their ashes. And from the ashes, new life was birthed, each with a fragment of their demise - The dancing lightning, the roaring flames and the soothing rains."
[break][break]
She stops at the passage, thinking it over for a little before scratching the back of her neck.
[break][break]
"It's not really a part of the story or anything, but momma used to tell me that each of them meant something different. And I mean just slightly different from the way they were said to be! The dancing lightning was fast as lightning, sweeping across the land in seconds. The roaring flames were passionate but tended to leave destruction in its wake. And the soothing rains were graceful, always looking for purity in this world."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Unwritten || C
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2021 23:33:46 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among

the stars

Let me see

what spring is like

on Jupiter and Mars

“Like the North Pole, yeah.” Rowan elaborated, resting against the edge of the desk. “Comes from that direction too, if I remember correctly.” Another important detail that he hadn’t realized might have had significance until now.

Amber eyes fixated on Eris as she spun her story about the Ecruteak Tower and the Pokémon who’d lost their lives in the blaze only to be reborn into new beings.
“Purity?” Memories of the encounter flashed in his mind, the full moon illuminating their form as they danced across the water of the lake.

“Yes, the water.” Rowan snapped his fingers, seemingly having a sudden realization. “The lake was disturbed and dirty from the fighting, but when the Pokémon was there the water was suddenly crystal clear, like it had been purified.”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤ BINGO PROMPT: FULL MOON
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,762 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Unwritten || C
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2021 4:33:45 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]So it seems that they're getting somewhere but her notebook only has that much written down, especially since Lenore had never intended to give her the answers to this world.
[break][break]
"Raphael, check momma's records, could you? Oh, and investigate Kyle Lopez maybe... Koios, put them up as they come."
[break][break]
The computers flicker to life, a stream of information spreading across the monitors for both to observe. While there seems to be a lot of random gossip articles and headline news on the champion, one thing that stands out to her is the mention of megalopolans. But she doesn't read into it, it's far too long and involves way too many complicated words that fly over her head.
[break][break]
"Here..." Instead, her attention focuses on the closest screen, pictures of familiar handwriting floating by as she skims through. "Three great beasts... the embodiment of the aurora borealis? Sounds really north windy... and uhhhh... name... name... Su... Sue? This one!"
[break][break]
Pointing to a singular name on the screen, Eris moves just slightly to let Rowan take a look at it. No matter how she wracks her brain, it doesn't seem to ring a bell at all.
[break][break]
"Have you ever tried like... talking to Kyle about it? Cos he'd know the most about it, right?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Unwritten || C
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2021 17:10:49 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among

the stars

Let me see

what spring is like

on Jupiter and Mars

"Suicune..." Rowan spoke the name aloud as it appeared on the screen, feeling the stars align as there was finally something to call the Pokémon he'd seen on that fateful night. A chilled breeze billowed at his back, as though they were offering a gentle confirmation of the information. Should Eris be perceptive enough, she'd notice his clothes and hair moving slightly despite the lack of wind in the laboratory. "This is exactly what I needed." His lips curled into a smile, clasping the back of Eris' chair with a hand.

"Probably not a good idea." He shook his head in response to her question, having considered the same thing once before. "He doesn't strike me as the brightest of individuals but should I mention that I saw Suicune at Sootopolis City and he doesn't remember seeing me there, it won't be too difficult to put those two things together." Getting outed as a member of Team Rocket wasn't particularly on his agenda, he'd prefer to remain nothing more than Rowan Wrynn the formerly rich runaway in the eyes of the League.

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤ bingo prompt: stars align
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,762 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Unwritten || C
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2021 17:26:33 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The name rolls so smoothly off his tongue, as if he'd been waiting for this moment since forever. Tilting her head, she can't help but notice the irregular movement of his clothes, curiosity tugging at her fingers as she quickly scrawls the new information down.
[break][break]
"I could ask maybe! Cos like... kid stuff, right?" She grins, using Rowan's sketch as a reference to draw her own Suicune upon the pages. "I'd get away with a lot more questions than others! Plus I could probably learn more about it to fill my notebook..." Spinning her pencil, Eris stops it right as the tip points towards the Rocket Beast. "If I ever see him again, that is! Or maybe I could ask Miss Eva if she knows anything..."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Unwritten || C
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2021 17:41:28 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
"If you think you can get away with it, sure." Children often were overlooked, he supposed that's what made them good spies. Inquiries were seen as nothing more than curiosity instead of probing, dismissed as youth seeking understanding of the world around them. "Just make sure you don't mention where it had been seen, that creates more questions than answers."

Having more information about Suicune was tantalizing to say the least, he wanted to know everything he could, even if that meant relying on the explosive child. "I can pay you, if you want." Rowan offered, unsure of what Eris would want in exchange for her information brokering.

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,762 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Unwritten || C
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2021 11:46:19 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Top secret info gathering that she should play off as just interest? She's totally got that under lock! All she needs is a chance to run into Kyle and get him to lower his guard around her...
[break][break]
"You don't hafta pay me!" Chirping, Eris' attention is clearly divided once more. As she incessantly spins her chair around, there's a thought that nags at her, digging its roots deep into her consciousness as she finally comes to a stop. "But you could help me out with something!"
[break][break]
She lifts her wrist, showing off a rather mysterious charm tied into her bracelet.
[break][break]
"Do you see anything in this charm? Cos I do, and it's an Unown."
[break][break]
Before he can even start to make fun of her or suggest that she's simply hallucinating, Eris makes sure to pull her feet up onto her seat, getting comfortable with her thoughts and taking a deep breath.
[break][break]
"It appeared in my garden one day and it's... dangerous. But I can't just give it to anyone, because not everyone can see the letters." Deep breaths, she can sort through these strange events. It helps that Reiner senses her discomfort, quietly sitting up and placing his head onto her lap. "I'm pretty sure it's been messing with my memories too. Because it killed 4 pokemon, completely destroyed their brains and exploded Locke's Orbeetle from inside out. The worst part is that none of us remember how their deaths happened."
[break][break]
Sae had been one of them... There had been so much blood and the sight of scattered organs... Her hands shake ever so slightly as the memories flit through her head.
[break][break]
"The thing is... I'm pretty sure that there are other people out there with charms like this, and I need to find them."

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Unwritten || C
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2022 8:04:17 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","really"]
[attr="class","rhythm"]
Let me play among
the stars
Let me see
what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
“A charm?” Rowan raised an eyebrow, curious as to what significance a trinket could have. “I can take a look, I don’t mind.” Eris described the loss of memories and the murders of Pokémon, causing even the Beast to hesitate slightly. “Seems like it’s dangerous, are you sure you shouldn’t turn it over to Gavin?” Still, there was a debt that was owed and she had given him more information than he’d been able to gather himself thus far.

“Alright, let me have a look.” Amber eyes focused on the bracelet, wondering if he’d have any of these visions of Unown of which she’d spoken. “I could help you look for them if you want, Beasts have far more resources available to them than the typical Rocket. I wouldn’t mind.”

(tagged)⏤

(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,762 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Unwritten || C
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2022 5:03:15 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The agreement comes quick, though with a hint of hesitation. Even so, Eris doesn't wait for long before she gets to show her trinket.
[break][break]
"If it's dangerous, the last person it should go to is Gavin." She answers, carefully shifting the charm to eye level. "He's got enough dangerous things to deal with, like the League and angry legendaries, doesn't he?"
[break][break]
Especially with how they encroached on Yveltal's prized territory once, and the emergence of both Kyogre and Groudon - Hoenn was slowly ramping up its danger levels from mediocre to crisis.
[break][break]
"It'd be really great if you could help! And maybe we can exchange whatever notes we have on strange or spooky stuffs, especially related to history and stuff?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights