marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
honey trap [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2019 17:26:38 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[googlefont=Inconsolata]
"got to hand it to you, priam, your admirer's sure got a good taste in location."

marcel takes a break from scanning the crowd to shoot the boy a grin. it's fairly crowded today, both a blessing and a curse--while he could stay close to priam this way, getting citizens involved was always something marcel tries to avoid. he checks the time on his phone. not long to go.

he's been on the trail of this mole for a while, and the people up top were starting to lose their patience. thank arceus he'd linked them to priam--the poor boy didn't have much say in the situation once he'd found that bit of information, 'cause he'd be damned if he let this one get away.

his thoughts finally leave the mission for the moment. "you alright?" he asks priam. he can't help but feel a bit worried--hell, the boy's not even an adult--but team rocket trained them young when they could, and this was hardly a high-risk mission anyway.

right?

ᴛᴀɢ: 
ɴᴏᴛᴇs: n/a
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,331 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
honey trap [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 9:21:36 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"D-Do I look good, Marcel?"

Priam stared at his reflection on one of the reflective glass panes on the streets. Hands kept fixing his hair, seemingly disinterested at his current look, but not actually changing much of its appearance. Practicing his smile was made in between every little change he made. He already made a fuss about the clothing he wore before going to the place of meeting, but he still felt unsure if he looked presentable for his admirer.

The situation was already explained to him, along with the possibility that the one sending him messages had only been doing it to get information out from an impressionable young lad such as him. Still, it was going to be a 'date' if he followed the script. Going on dates never was on his agenda, and being on one made him panic. It wasn't like he did not want to experience them, after all. He was just 'lacking in opportunities' or so he'd reason out.

He quickly turned to Marcel, eyes clearly filled with panic. "Quick, give me tips! How do I make myself look good?" While he knew the objective at the back of his head, he couldn't help but worry about presenting himself. He still was in an adventurous phase, and this types of things gets the hormones going.

"What time is it? Fuck, I don't think I'm ready for this."

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
honey trap [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 11:38:59 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
priam's fidgeting is excusable with the pretend scenario, so he doesn't call him up on it, but he can't help the scoff of laughter he makes as the boy's hands reach for his hair yet again.

"you look fine," he reassures him. a pause, and then (because he can't resist), "your flies are undone, though."

briefly, he wonders if he'd been this nervous at that age. it was hard recalling the little things when he was so preoccupied with remembering whatever he dug up during work.

"just be yourself, that's all that matters," he says, less date, more make sure you don't seem suspicious advice. it's what everyone says, he knows, but this is hardly going to be a relationship for the years to come, marcel's only here to catch his mole.

one more glance at his phone. "hate to break it to you, but you've got two minutes." he moves off of the glass he's been leaning against and gives the boy a firm pat on the back.

"you've got this, alright? go kill 'em."

tag:
notes: ...
[googlefont=Inconsolata]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,331 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
honey trap [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 14:17:06 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"Y-You think so?" he'd say with a breath of relief. The rush came back soon after with the following statement however. "Ah!"

He'd reach for his crotch, the panic inducing enough confusion for him to simply not care whether the practical joke was true or not. His attention was, instead, on the demeanor he would be showing. The option to fake a persona to make himself look as presentable and likable as possible was there, but if Marcel says that being himself would also be an acceptable option, then he'd take the advise he was given.

"Can't I just get my Zoroark to sub in for me?" He'd like to explore the alternatives if there were any.

The pat on the back eventually ends his panic attack. Taking a deep breath, he'd return his gaze to the senior. "Yeah, I got this!" The words were directed more at him than the companion, pumping himself up for the task. He was a likable being, he supposed, else no one else would hang with him. Sometimes, he forgets how great he is, which should be a sin in itself. Priam Conrad would be a personality everyone would want to meet some day, and so this task shouldn't be worrying at all.

"By kill them, you mean figuratively or literally?" he clarifies.

With the sudden shift of mood, so did his cautiousness with his surroundings. Eyes on Marcel, Priam wouldn't notice someone nearing the scene. A figure would be approaching from a distance, though with the pace the person was taking, they can have one quick exchange before anything exciting happens.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
honey trap [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2019 21:37:46 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
huh. maybe the zoroark would have been a good idea. still, too late now. there's hardly any time left, and he isn't sure if he trusts priam's pokemon to carry out this job.

as the seconds tick down, marcel grows more wary. to be safe, he moves around the corner they're standing by, looking away from priam while making sure the boy could still hear his voice.

"figuratively, don't worry."

the question brings a severity to the air around them. no, they needed the mole in one piece; marcel needed more information. the only way to nip this problem at the bud was to act before they could make their next step, and having those plans given to you was a hell of a lot easier than trying to figure them out yourself.

it was time.
"if it gets dangerous, you know the drill." marcel would always be close by, he knew how to hide himself well. discretion was his preferred style when it came to missions anyway. a battle, while something they weren't anticipating greatly, was something they'd prepared for.

he hoped this all went smoothly.

tag:
[googlefont=Inconsolata]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,331 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
honey trap [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 1:29:48 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
He swallowed, steeling his resolve to accomplish the task. Marcel has given him encouragement. He can't disappoint him now.

Priam would turn to see a girl. Her appearance was dainty and made her seem unlikely to be someone suspicious. Had he not been told about it, Priam wouldn't even consider the possibility of her being a mole. The dress was cute. The face was cute. The glasses she wore were cute. Priam never found himself getting infatuated easily, though perhaps the scenario of being on a date helped escalate his feelings.

"H-Hello," he'd call out to her as she approach, voice shaky.

Despite his attempts to look cool and breezy, he was not. He hoped he wasn't sweating. He rehearsed a lot of lines to say during their initial meeting, although most of them were forgotten the instant that she showed up. Turning bashful, he almost froze on the spot, save for the scratching of his chin as he waited for her to initiate the conversation instead.

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
honey trap [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2019 14:36:28 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
he's seen many people in his liftime, and what each and every one of them were capable of. had that not been the case, he might have assumed they'd gotten the wrong person--she gives off a demure air with impressive skill. his hand comes to rest on a pokeball, cautious, as he watches the scene unfold.

"hello," she mirrors, though with less nerves and a lot more cheer, "i'm alice, it's great to finally meet you!"

marcel can't help but roll his eyes as he hears her giggle, soft and refined. he wonders if this would have worked on him back then, he had done some pretty stupid things for lia.

the girl reaches out to hold priam's hand in her own. "i hope you don't mind meeting here. i just adore the fish, don't you think they look lovely?"

tag:
[googlefont=Inconsolata]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,331 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
honey trap [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2019 0:51:20 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"Y-y-yeah. Fish. I love fish too."

Priam didn't know where the conversation was going. When was the part where she spews out all the manipulative things that would force him to confess the secrets of the organization to her? He was told to be careful in case it happens, and having such thought in mind did not help him ease into the situation no matter how Marcel tried to coax him into it.

He would have loved to get to know her well, but conflicting thoughts had poisoned his thinking.

"I, uh, I-I..." he started stammering.

The boy was confused. The sequence of events in his head eventually got muddled with his impulsive decision making. Panic eventually took over him, along with indecisiveness and lack of experience influencing his further actions. Accelerating how the encounter should work, he'd punch her in the gut. The girl would cough, and then fall limp, unconscious. Priam caught her before she hit the ground.

"Marcel!"
he'd call him, the girl still cradled in his arms. "T-This wouldn't be a hindrance to the plan, right?"

close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
honey trap [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2019 21:22:26 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
what the--

"priam!"

the name leaves his mouth the same second his own is called out. he mirrors the boy's panic, briefly, unable to do much other than stare at priam and the unconcious girl in his arms. a number of outcomes had spun in marcel's mind as he deliberated this plan, but it was safe to say that this hadn't been one of them.

he didn't think anyone would have seem that coming.

"no it--" his disbelief seems to hinder his speech, and he can't believe he's saying this but, "it speeds things up a lot, actually."

part of him wants to praise priam for it, but the slumped body catches his eye once more and he's confused all over again. "just give her to me." he crouches and holds his arms out behind him, waiting for him to place her on his back. it would look far less suspicious this way, most would assume she's asleep.

"and we better head back before she wakes up."

tag:
[googlefont=Inconsolata]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,331 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
honey trap [hh]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2019 9:42:25 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
Priam hands over the unconscious body of the girl to Marcel. This girl was nothing but a seductress, waiting for the right opportunity to prey upon the innocent such as him to pry information about the organization from him. He had to remind himself that he did a good job to stop himself from panicking about accidentally forgoing the plan.

"Good..." He starts slow, before pepping up all of a sudden. "Good!" he repeats in a more upbeat tone.

The usual smug expression returns to his face, seemingly erasing any trace of his guilt earlier. He did his job, which was all that mattered. It was considered even better, as the superior called his unsightly panic 'speeding things up'. The sense of accomplishment feeds his pride. Any positive thing he can extract from one's statement was enough to get his spirits up from being down.

"Guess I did a good job, huh?" he asks as he moves with him. Eyes looked expectantly, waiting for a response. Marcel didn't have to answer. Priam knew he was the best boy this day.