Dante Telos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dante
Dante Telos
a bonding experience [dw]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 22:30:15 GMT
Dante Telos Avatar
[nospaces]

He yawned softly, dropping down into a camping seat he’d set out. Although it had still been a few hours until sunset, he took the moment to take a breather as his gaze fell upon the flame crackling before him. Humming softly, he eyed it for a small while before reaching towards the side, plucking a couple of smaller, thinner pieces of lumber and tossing it into the fire pit it resided within before lounging back within his seat again.[break][break]

His gaze then strayed towards a few creatures no far distance away as they, too, lounged idly; the two, ground-oriented of the three merely sitting and gazing around as the remainder of the three seemed content with laying down with wings furled, and its tail curled around its form comfortably. The man, himself, gave a soft smile under his breath as he eyed the flame once more, opting to scoot his chair closer as he reached out to stir the opt that hung above it a few times.[break][break]

Find it odd that this is a common camping food in Galar, of all places… he thought to himself, eventually bringing the ladle he held to a slow stop while examining the contents. ...Damn me if it doesn’t smell good, though.

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
got me addicted to the comfort when i don't even like you
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 0:19:15 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

tonight's a good night to go camping. [break][break]

she thinks so, at least. there's a nice place to set up, so she's already prepping it. she's thankfully had her pokemon set up the tent for her, while a few others went ahead with the fire. much as she loves camping.. actual camping isn't too viable for her, especially when she just wanted to enjoy nature. [break][break]

hence the tent, and the sleeping bag. [break][break]

she was just about to start a fire for dinner - until the scent of some good food wafted in the air. fiora's not the only one who noticed; her yamper did, too, and immediately started sniffing the air, then ran off to try and find the source. so, fiora does what every good trainer should do; she chases the yamper. [break][break]

and when she goes though the shrubbery, she finds the electric canine barking up, jumping and wagging his rear with his lightning bolt tail in the air. "yamyam!" she calls out, trying to catch the dog's attention. "i'm so sorry for disturbing you--" she says immediately, to the man who seemed to be cooking the wonderful food.

[break]
notes

close tab

played by

Liekos

He/Him
December 29th
Cyllage City, Kalos
Moronsexual
Motorcycle Dealer
Associate
fearless hearts ablaze, no more time to waste
awards
102 posts
Dante Telos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dante
Dante Telos
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 19:01:43 GMT
Dante Telos Avatar
[nospaces]

He’d barely given the dish a taste before the sound of barking and scampering met his ears.[break][break]

With a blink and a quick turn of the head, he peered across the clearing before the sight of a brightly pelted hound caught his attention, and behind it, a woman who he assumed to be its trainer. Lowering the ladle between his fingers, he shifted a gaze between both Pokemon and trainer for a couple of times as a smile tugged upon his lips.[break][break]

”No, it’s no worry, I promise,” he hummed, chuckling. Leaning faintly within his chair, he glanced past the two of them for a moment before bringing his attention back to them. ”...Are you two camping, too? Or just taking a little stroll~?”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,154 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 20:34:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BINACLE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PICKPOCKET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHELL SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WITHDRAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CLEFFA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CUTE CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COPYCAT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DISARMING VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SING
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?