Dal-yong Nam DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dalyong
Dal-yong Nam
invasion (of privacy) [m][ac]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2022 3:39:08 GMT
Dal-yong Nam Avatar
[nospaces]

Music resounded softly within foreign tongues as the time to nightfall grew closer and closer, paired only within the closer vicinity by an equally gentle, yet still lively and melodic hum alongside it. As the source of it scrolled idly across his phone, he took care to glance towards the time display within the corner of his screen, absentmindedly nodding his head along to the music before gradually bringing his lyrical murmurs to a stop as he shifted and leaned away from the counter he’d stationed himself upon. With a slight, content smirk upon his lips, he reached over to slip a mitt upon one of his hands as he reached across the space just as a timer sounded, taking hold of the oven handle before him before pulling the tray within out.[break][break]

”Officer…!” he called out, finally raising his voice from the softened tones it held prior. Though he turned around to place the aforementioned tray down (next to another from what could only be a previous batch), he still turned his head to call over his shoulder. Adding ”Humor me for a moment and come here really quick, would you~?”

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
got me addicted to the comfort when i don't even like you
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2022 4:49:11 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

perhaps she's become accustomed to this. [break][break]

this referring to the man who so casually strolls into her home. usually fiora would be more.. alert about this. she wouldn't let just anyone come into her home, but this little rat in particular had his ways to weaken her defences, and so easily bypass her god damn door. by now, she knows only to accept his shenanigans (and somewhere deep within, she's come to enjoy the company). [break][break]

for the time being, however, she had work to do, and so opted to hide herself in the only other room in this single bedroom apartment. in the meantime, she had her pokemon keeping an eye on the (un)welcome visitor, and no news from the batch of pokemon is good news. until she hears him calling her from the kitchen, and she sighs as she pushes herself from her desk to walk out. [break][break]

"i told you that i have a name--" she starts, only to pause as the smell of fresh pastries waft through the air. it piques her curiosity enough to wander closer to the kitchen. "... what were you doing?"

[break]

close tab

played by

Liekos

Ryeong
He/Him
Twenty-Seven
November 10th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Grifter
Associate
i'm trippin'
for no reason
42 height
42 height
you done got yourself with the wrong guy
awards
111 posts
Dal-yong Nam DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dalyong
Dal-yong Nam
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2022 22:41:28 GMT
Dal-yong Nam Avatar
[nospaces]

He waited for her to finally drop by, and when she did, he gave her a small smirk before gesturing to the counter.[break][break]

”Baked a little bit, as you’d obviously be able to tell by the smell,” he mused with an almost cooing tone to his voice, reaching out to tap the earlier finished of the two trays before pushing it along to her. He picked one of the finished products (cookies by the look of it, namely) before gesturing towards the rest of the given tray and taking a bite. ”I just finished a second batch, and I put a third in just now~.”[break][break]

He hummed while taking another bite.[break][break]

”Figured a second opinion on how they came out would be nice. I’m sure your Pokemon would enjoy them, too~.”

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2022 3:31:33 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

oh. [break][break]

now that's just unfair, playing to her sweet tooth. he knows that she's a weakness for pastries, and so he deliberately decided to make some for her. she raises her hand as her gaze is on the cookies, before (reluctantly) taking one and raising it up to take a bite. then she pauses, and lets the taste sink in. her brows furrow as her eyes narrow to the side, away from him.[break][break]

damn, they were good cookies. [break][break]

".. i didn't know you could bake." she grumbles after finishing her bite, only to take another. damn him, and her own sweet tooth.

[break]

close tab

played by

Liekos

Ryeong
He/Him
Twenty-Seven
November 10th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Grifter
Associate
i'm trippin'
for no reason
42 height
42 height
awards
111 posts
Dal-yong Nam DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dalyong
Dal-yong Nam
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2022 6:24:56 GMT
Dal-yong Nam Avatar
[nospaces]

”Mmn. Honestly speaking, I’ve experience in baking, but I’m rather lackluster in cooking~.” Xanthous eyes remained upon her as she reached out towards the cooler of the two trays and gently scraped one of the baked goods from its surface, narrowing faintly within some means of amusement as she seemed so pensive within her movements to do so. ”By no means do I deserve a Michelin star, but I at least consider myself good enough to not need to order a delivery or visit a bakery every time I need a sweet fix~.”[break][break]

He quirked his lip while continuously eying her, only breaking eye contact for a moment in order to loosen another cookie for himself.[break][break]

”So? How are they, Officer~?”

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2022 2:08:01 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

"i have the opposite problem.." she grumbles, softly. she's not jealous that he can bake, don't look at her. although she has her cooking going for her, her baking is.. baking.. isn't something she can understand. it's too meticulous, and we don't talk about the time she read "a third of a cup" as "three cups", don't look at her. [break][break]

she takes another bite of the cookie, and she enjoys it, truly. though the soft red hue on her cheeks make it obvious when he asks her, and she's hesitant to talk about it. he's tasted the cookies himself; he knows that they're good. "mmn.. i like them." she mumbles, taking another bite. she takes care to finish it before speaking "i hate to admit it, but.. it's really good."

[break]

close tab

played by

Liekos

Ryeong
He/Him
Twenty-Seven
November 10th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Grifter
Associate
i'm trippin'
for no reason
42 height
42 height
awards
111 posts
Dal-yong Nam DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dalyong
Dal-yong Nam
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2022 4:45:53 GMT
Dal-yong Nam Avatar
[nospaces]

Those were exactly the words that he was shooting for.[break][break]

While she, herself, had seemed to be reluctant through both expression and tone, alike, he merely quirked his lip within a consistent smirk as she spoke her part. Reaching forth to take another one of the confectionaries from the tray, he shrugged slightly and tilted his head before lifting it to his lips.[break][break]

”Why hate to admit it, mmn~?” he mused with a rising tone, pursing his lips softly and slightly before taking a bite of the aforementioned cookie and humming. ”If it’s good, it’s good. I don’t see why there’s a matter of pride that should be mentioned~.”

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2022 21:02:57 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

"it's so your ego doesn't inflate." because god knows it grows in tandem to his audacity. she reaches over to grab another cookie after she's finished her current one, and hums - holding back a smile - at its sweetness. god, she really does have a sweet tooth. save for suddenly coming to her place and claiming that he was going to steal the kitchen for a bit, it's.. nice. It's fairly nice. [break][break]

though she quirks a brow at the trays of cookies - surely that's.. a bit too much for just a few people? "who are these cookies for?" she asks, tilting her head. "usually just a batch is more than enough for two people."

[break]

close tab

played by

Liekos

Ryeong
He/Him
Twenty-Seven
November 10th
Lavender Town, Kanto
Pansexual
Grifter
Associate
i'm trippin'
for no reason
42 height
42 height
awards
111 posts
Dal-yong Nam DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dalyong
Dal-yong Nam
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2022 22:12:21 GMT
Dal-yong Nam Avatar
[nospaces]

Oh, she thought she was doing damage control.[break]
How cute.[break][break]

”Hm. A number of people, honestly~.” The question prompted a raise of brows as he eyed her, and as he gave another hum, the corners of his lips tugged faintly more upward in favor of an amused expression. ”I have a few other colleagues that have a sweet tooth, for one… I’m sure your colleagues would enjoy it, too— especially that one that talks about his kid so often. If he doesn’t have a sweet tooth, his kid probably does~...”[break][break]

He watched as she reached for another cookie, shrugging with that same, idle smile of his all the while.[break][break]

”Aside from that, though~? Most of them are for the Pokemon,” he went on, briefly leaning over a bit in attempt to catch a glimpse of the living room some ways away. His eyes scanned the couches (for none other than the aforementioned creatures, of course) before he brought his eyes to meet hers, once more. ”I’m sure they’d enjoy a treat~. You know how their appetites can be sometimes, anywho…”

close tab

played by

nano

fee, hye-jin
she/her
twenty-five
sunyshore city, sinnoh
demi-bidisaster
police officer
sergeant
awards
86 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fiora
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2022 21:09:12 GMT
FIORA HYE-JIN YUN Avatar
[nospaces]

her attempts, futile. why does she even try? [break][break]

still.. the consideration is sweet, and admirable. hell, it surprises her when he mentions one of her colleagues. the comment prompts a soft hum from her as she chews on the cookie, and a little pichu begins to scurry up a woman's leg, tugging at her shirt as it climbs, before ultimately perching upon her shoulder. glancing at the little mouse, her other arm reaches down to grab a cookie, and brings it up for the ball of yellow to nibble. [break][break]

"mm.." she hums, idly watching the pichu enjoy the cookies with the trainer "i can help you with picking it up, then." since he went through the trouble of baking. he shared some, too, even though she doesn't understand why he had to come to her place to bake..[break][break]

".. you could have just baked at your own place.." she still grumbles. when she finishes the cookie, she licks off the crumbs and goes to the kitchen to wash her hands.

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,293 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2022 2:37:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: