94 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lukan
luke hyacinth
The Local Hoenn Guidebook
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2023 16:48:05 GMT
luke hyacinth Avatar

THE SUTRO

Category: A premier resort club in the style of prestigious private member's clubs
Owner: , member and part owner.
Description: Modeled after Greek and Roman bathhouses, the Sutro boasts Michelin star restaurants, golf courses, elite spas, an amphitheater for concerts and shows, private beaches, pickleball courts, and the famous Baths, which consist of two parts: an oceanic tidal pool on the cliffs (like an infinity pool of ocean water) and seven different heated pools at different temperatures and salt levels.
Relevant Links: Inspired by the real life Sutro Baths of San Francisco that I did not get to see but desperately wanted to.
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 18:10:55 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
[attr="class","gabriel1"]
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]

EVER GRANDE DRACIARY

[break]
Category: dragon Training & Care, league Affiliation[break]
Owner: [break]
Description: once constructed by as a sanctuary to house a healing rayquaza, the site has since been turned into a functioning draciary under 's supervision.
it truly is a monstrous cavern, a seaside cave carved out by thousands of years of tides and waves. a small entrance leads towards the ocean, but a large, open top allows the bright sun to shine directly into it. it’s tall enough to let the dragon fly in the safety of the cavern if it chooses.[break]
- bd's description in the thread loyalties

most of the residents include freya's personal dragons, though many of them are lent out to the league to perform numerous tasks. the public can enroll in classes ranging from proper care and maintenance, breeding, and taming of dragon-types.[break][break]
volunteer hours are available as part of the AMNESTY PROGRAM, but full and part-time positions are available as well. send all resumes to the desk of councilwoman morningstar.[break]
Relevant Links: loyalties, draconack ridge, a meeting that won't dragon, walk your path[break]
Current Volunteers/Staff: ,

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".gabe"] --accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=".gabriel1 img"] border-radius: 3px; width: 400px; border: 1px solid #232323; background: #2b2b2b; padding: 9px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
188 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 19:05:06 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar

ABUNDANCE CONNECTIONS

Category: Company - Information Technology
Owner:
Description: "AbCon" is a large, square modern building of four-floors filled with floors of information technology development. The first floor is largely comprised of areas open to the public where new items are displayed and public liaisons are quick to talk up the company and its opportunities. Visitors are quickly reminded of charitable routes the company goes through. The second floor is for large-scale buyer access; organizations like private companies and government agencies alike are invited up to this floor to see demos of technology and hear sales pitches about new storage devices and cybersecurity software. The third and fourth floors are for marketing, communications, HR, and software development. The first basement level is for hardware development, particularly that that requires temperature regulation in the environment. The second basement level is Ameena's personal laboratory.
Relevant Links: wanted group
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights