awards
2,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
loyalties
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 4:12:23 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

though her debt has been repaid, the nightmares still plague her. it's a normalcy for most of hoenn's residents these days. you'll be hard-pressed to meet someone who hasn't witnessed first-hand the effects of all the bullshit this region has had to throw at people. her time in kyurem's frozen world flickers, even still, over visions of mossdeep's destruction. 

years in the past. 

she shrugs the thought aside and waits outside of the league facility where, supposedly, rayquaza is being held for its recovery. but she does not go in alone. there is another she has reached out to for this endeavor. 
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
loyalties
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 6:28:09 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

The door hisses, and Eva steps out into the bright sunlight. It’s blinding at first, considering where she came from. A Staryu shoot out from behind the poor, hovering closely to the professors side as she follows suit.

[break][break]

Eva nearly jumps out of her skin when she see Freya standing there, “Oh! Freya! You’re early,” right? She has to be early. Eva checks her watch to be sure, “I thought I’d beat y’all up here,” she places her hands on her hips to inspect the dragon tamer with a once over, “Glad you could find it ok, I know it’s a bit outside the main building but . . . there was just nothing there that would be suitable,” It was impressive how quickly The League constructed her vision.

[break][break]

“I think you’ll like it,” she grins, shifting her gaze from Freya to the surrounding area, “Dahlia should be here at any moment!”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+ &

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
605 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
loyalties
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 3:15:07 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"hello, hello."[break][break]

as if on cue, the commissioner arrives. her heels click on the pavement warmed by hoenn sun.[break][break]

"freya. eva."[break][break]

she acknowledges them with a quick nod. there is the edge of urgency in her movements. business rather than pleasure.[break][break]

"shall we? i hope the rehabilitation enclosure is to your tastes."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon dragonite"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#e2a378; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
loyalties
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 3:21:14 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"an old habit of my father's," freya explains sheepishly. five minutes early is fifteen minutes late, freya! the thought is a pleasant, albeit somber one. hearing the voices of ghosts always is. but she shrugs it aside and offers whatever smile she can manage at eva. 

she's still grateful for what she's done, but apprehension prickles her skin. her promise to , folded from pursed lips to his skin, has her gaze never straying far from the doctor. 

"commissioner," freya says. she appreciates the lack of pleasantries, the ever-angular, wordy, exhausting drivel that comes with false niceties. leave the power struggle at the door for now.

freya looks between the two women. "dr. morales was telling me that rayquaza has been recovering its strength?" 
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
loyalties
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 3:45:46 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

And on cue, the Queen has arrived, “Hiya, Dahlia!” Eva smiles, giving the Commissioner a kind nod in greeting as she walks towards them. As usual, the woman is all business. In her defense, she likely has several meetings she has to get to after this so no time wasted!

[break][break]

“We can walk and talk then!” Eva waves for the two to follow her down the stairs and through the long tunnel that leads to the cavern where the dragon resides.

[break][break]

“Yes, it’s been doing well,” she glances back towards Freya with a smile, “There’s stil a long way to go but it seems the regeneration is producing viable tissue with no evidence of infection,” nothing could likely live in that frozen world. It’s amazing Rayquaza was alive, “There’s still a long way to go, though,” you can’t ruh medicine.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+ &

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
605 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
loyalties
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 2:46:38 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

conveniently, eva answers for her. while dahlia wishes for the dragon's recovery with the sincerest depth, there is a carat of her heart that wishes for it to slow. to stop, should the thought become intrusive enough.[break][break]

for should the world be saved by primal quartz, then she would be validated.[break][break]

when they reach the mouth of the cavern, dahlia's steps stop. she raises her hands briefly as if she were holding the curtain of reveal closed.[break][break]

"before we go in, i wanted to thank you both," the commissioner says, "for your service. i'm sure rayquaza is too."

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#e2a378; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
loyalties
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 3:01:11 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

there's just something...bright about eva. she lopes easily beside freya, all too happy to talk about the good fortune surrounding the legendary. despite the somber air that tends to linger about her nowadays, freya finds herself smiling. the measured optimism is still, on the whole, good news. 

when dahlia stop, freya reaches up to the scale tucked under her shirt. pale fingertips brush against the exposed necklace containing her pokeballs above it. lyune rests in one of them, still recovering from their escape. 

"i like to see my debts repaid," freya says. "i owed my life to it. lyune and i both." and so she will see it through that it regains its strength in full, that it may become whole once more. her gaze shifts from dahlia to eva and she offers a nod. "but it's dr. morales who got us there and back."
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
loyalties
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2022 3:48:40 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Opposite to Dahlia’s thoughts, Eva hopes for Rayquaza’s swift recovery. Though she doubts it will be before the meteor’s arrival, she prays it will be. Then, they could, hopefully, be spared the decision to destroy a world full of living people many of which are innocent bystanders, just like in their world. This is the natural cycle of things. Rayquaza is Hoenn’s natural barrier to threats like this. Artificially removing the meteor from the equation without Rayquaza’s involvement could, in itself, be detrimental to the status quo.

[break][break]

In all honesty, what Eva did was reckless. She made a calculated, educated decision when it came to using the primal quartz and they got lucky it worked. The consequences had yet to be seen but Eva was sure there would be some.

[break][break]

“Just happy to see it back,” and for them to be one step closer to restoring Hoenn’s equilibrium. Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza; they all contributed to the stability of the region in their own way, “Not without all of your help though!” she refuses to let her role in the mission be overemphasized. Teamwork makes the dream work.

[break][break]

“Ready?!” After going through the appropriate security protocols, Eva motions for them to follow through the doorway and into the monstrous cavern.

[break][break]

It truly is a monstrous cavern, a seaside cave carved out by thousands of years of tides and waves. A small entrance leads towards the ocean, but a large, open top allows the bright sun to shine directly into it. It’s tall enough to let the dragon fly in the safety of the cavern if it chooses. There doesn’t seem to be any barriers above them. That is intentional. Eva didn’t want it to feel trapped and is a prisoner. The added stress could be detrimental to healing. That it chooses to be here on its own free will.

[break][break]

The rocky terrain is covered in lush grass and flowers. A few Roserade mill about, keeping up the GRASSY TERRAIN. It provides healing and comfort to prevent bed sores on the downed dragon. A cluster of vines and trees from the Zarude’s JUNGLE HEALING weave through the tall grass like snakes.

[break][break]

In addition to the NATURAL SUN shining through the top of the cave, a MORNING SUN illuminates warmth and healing from the beneath the watchful eye of a Galarian Rapidash and Arcanine. HEAL BELLS chime softly through the air from a Chimecho while every now and then a Blissey, Chansey, or Audino waddles up to let a HEAL PULSE wash over the dragon’s wounds.

[break][break]

Rayquaza almost blends into the emerald of the grassy terrain, but there’s no mistaking a large serpent slumbers there, curled up taking steady, deep breaths.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+ &

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
605 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
loyalties
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2022 4:15:55 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

the habitat is stunning. though it may be a far cry from the sheer liberation a rayquaza may feel in the soaring wilds it calls home, one may compare this salving sanctuary to the best vacation home.[break][break]

after all, it is meant to be a temporary holding...[break][break]

after dahlia takes a soft breath, she points toward the serpent. its verdant shape settling within the waves of a GRASSY TERRAIN.[break][break]

"there it is." the commissioner whispers to , before glancing at . "would it be possible to approach?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
loyalties
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2022 23:59:12 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

to say freya is taken aback is an understatement. dahlia and eva both pass her with a couple steps as she finds herself rooted to the ground, struck with a terrible, heart-wrenching pain that makes her gasp. she holds a hand to her chest, fisting fabric, and catches up to the two of them, jaw set. 

and though she's not leaking, her eyes are glassy, cheeks flushed. a hand comes up, hesitant, and without a word, and probably with much surprise to the other two women, freya drags eva into an embrace. 

"sorry, i - " she starts and draws back just as quickly, remembering herself. "this reminds me of home." this place, so full of teeming life. this place of warmth and promise. of strength. her grief has always been a hollow sort of yearning, boxed up with her adoptive parents' deaths and her loss of alexander. but here, surrounded by tangible remembrance makes her so happy and so sad at the same time. 

freya smiles at dahlia and looks, respectuflly, towards eva, but takes a couple steps on her own. the grass is long, curling over her boots - a dreamlike pillow for the beast, no doubt. and she gets ever-closer, though doesn't dare rouse the dragon from its dreams. 
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
loyalties
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2022 6:35:52 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Yes, there it is. Safe and home.

[break][break]

Eva glances at Dahlia and smiles, motioning towards Rayquaza, “It’s been quite docile, but it gets stronger every day. Just be careful,” she warns the commissioner as decides to approach the dragon.

[break][break]

It is very much a surprise when she feels the firm grip of on her arm. The smaller woman is tugged closer and wrapped in the woman’s arms. Eva would returns the embrace if her own arms weren’t trapped beneath Freya’s hold. When she’s given some wiggle room, she reaches out of gently squeeze Freya’s arm, “You’re welcome any time,” Eva trusted Freya with Rayqauza. She couldn’t say the same for The League, but Eva witnessed first-hand the woman’s dedication to the beast.

[break][break]

Although she doesn’t need to, Eva grants them permission with a wave of her hand. She stands back with a soft smile, squatting down the soft grass to watch them approach the dragon.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+ &

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
605 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
loyalties
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2022 4:59:27 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

when the two ladies embrace, the commissioner slips into some silence. [break][break]

she allows freya to take the first few steps onto the green and follows soon after. off to the side. careful not to silk the emotional procession, nor disturb the dragon ahead.[break][break]

but she is close enough to see the damage. the tail's regrowth, like slowly uncurling fern, is a haunting reminder that greater threats exist and will continue to exist past the meteoroid.[break][break]

there is no such thing as rest.[break][break]

"we'll have to plan for when it does reach full recovery." the commissioner whispers. "rayquaza may be docile for now, but what will it decide to do when it is healthy?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,655 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
loyalties
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2022 18:57:24 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

eva has very little reason to be as kind, or as warm, to freya as she is. the rational part of freya's brain tells her that everything comes with a price. long has she thought about the implications of how eva's niceties may come back to loom over her head. but, as with most things, she decides she will conquer it when the time comes. 

for now, she can only accept her kindness in full. 

the serpent exhales deeply. freya watches the rise and fall of its body. with eva's wave of her hand, she moves only a few more paces with dahlia at her side. her gaze follows the commissioner's, trailing over the regenerative end of the beast's tail. with the meteor soon approaching, freya guesses there's little chance it will recover enough strength in time to protect them. 

her head tilts. "it has seen the rise and fall of thousands of civilizations, commissioner. ours deaths would mean little to it, i think. but many legends call it a god of harmony. it will protect the balance of our world; it will stop that which threatens its domain."
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
loyalties
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2022 21:39:58 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Kindness is part of the foundation that built the professor. She extends it willingly, not expecting much in return. It leaves her vulnerable to heart break and disappointment but it has rewarded her tenfold. It’s a part of what started her down the path to become a doctor, to find joy in healing, and doing as much good in the world as she can. Taking care of Rayquaza has reignited that passion that has been smothered by her other responsibilities. Witnessing the progress, the serpent has made every day reminds her why she does what it is she does.

[break][break]

Dahlia brings up something that has been on Eva’s mind quite a bit. Every day brought it closer to full recovery but also full strength, and full health. She had never seen the dragon in its prime, but she had read the reports. It was a volatile and unpredictable creature, as wild as the winds it soars through. They could only hope it would choose to help them, attempting to tame the dragon would be futile. And in all honesty, it’s not a pokemon that should be tamed. As Freya points out, it’s a protector of balance. It has the potential to restore a lost equilibrium to their world that has been lost.

[break][break]

The uncertainty is disturbing. The commissioner, a woman of pointed plans, it probably not thrilled with it, “I agree with Freya,” she stands taking a step closer to stand beside them and closer to Rayquaza, “We have to hope it shares a sense of loyalty and purpose that aligns with our cause. To gain trust, we have to extend trust, and trust it will choose to do the right thing,” there she goes again, setting herself up for disappointment, but as long as the end result was Rayquaza flying the Hoenn skies once again, she could die in a tragic meteor crash content knowing they did the right thing.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+ &

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
605 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
loyalties
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 3:25:27 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

while freya may be correct—their lives little fragile pins in the primeval pincushion—dahlia can not help but ponder the veracity of such myths. though she believes them, truthfully, truthfully, what if this was a new legend? a new story in which rayquaza turns its back.[break][break]

even creatures of habit can molt the wrong way.[break][break]

"then i must wonder," the commissioner says, breath heavy on the bough of her words, "if what we're doing is enough. after all, the league is at fault. we sent it to the realm it almost died in."

[break][break]