Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
kongaroo jock
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2022 1:00:41 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[attr="class","vanpage"]
[attr="class","vantitle"]HOENN BROADCASTING INC.
[attr="class","vansub"]it's the people's right to know what's going on.
[attr="class","vanissuenum"]
[attr="class","vanball"]
[attr="class","vanissuemar"]OCTOBER 2022 EDITION
[attr="class","vancolorbg"]
[attr="class","vanpicbg"]
[attr="class","vantext"]

CIAN MAHER: WHO IS HE

Hoenn Broadcasting Station’s (HBS) intro rolls, showcasing a short video compilation of the hosts laughing, various on-site interviews and weather reports, and some general images of Hoenn sprinkled in on top.

After, the camera cut to the live studio, where a long black desk occupies the majority of the screen. Behind it, a man with white hair stood, dressed in a white clean suit, smiling back at the camera.

“Hello and welcome to the HBS News. My name is Jumin Kim. Our story today is about Rustboro’s very own Gym Leader, , and his experience working with,”

There is a short pause. A delay in which tension could flourish and the gravity of the situation could lay onto the viewer, thick and heavy, like a suffocating scarf around their necks.

“The organization known as Team Rocket.”

The newscaster's lips returned to his usual smile as he continued.

“We’ll now go live to Yoosung. Take it away.”

The screen blinked, teleporting the viewer from the main showroom to another stage. This one is wider and much comfier. In place of the singular black desk, two comfy red leather chairs lay, both turned in toward each other, with a small round coffee table to break the space.

In one chair, the familiar Rustboro Gym Leader sat, and in the other, another smiling man with spunky blonde hair.

“Thanks Jumin,” He started, giving the camera a second to adjust to their faces before continuing any further, “I’m here with CIAN MAHER today.”

His hand swiftly gestured toward the other.

Y: “Tell me, Cian, how are you feeling? Excited? Nervous?”

C: "Hey Yoosung! It’s, uh, kinda surreal to be sitting here but I feel good about it. Nervous for sure! But also equally excited to get the chance to tell my story. So thanks for having me."

Y: "Be honest, how did you even get involved? Was there a form you had to fill out? A survey?"

C: "I actually do think there’s an online form people can submit now, crazy as that sounds, but no, my father was involved with them even before they invaded Slateport. The man was always shady but I was never old enough to realize just how much he was. By the time I did realize, well, he had dragged us all with him to Rocket."

C: "I’m not sure why we agreed to go with him if I’m being honest with you. Loyalty to our family, maybe? But once you’re in, they make you feel as though you’re stuck there. That’s absolutely not true, and I hope my story can be a testament to that."

Y: "So what’s it like? We talk a lot about how damning their actions are, but once inside, what did you see?"

C: "There was nothing odd about it, which is the scary part, right? It’s why people get sucked into the organization so easily and more importantly why they choose to stay. Because on the surface, everything seems fine. Peaceful, even. You get to live a comfortable life outside of doing missions and just pretend like things are normal. You get food, shelter, and people you could call friends."

C: "Except they aren’t normal. Not really. How can they be when the missions we get sent on are just…so messed up? When the organization itself is responsible for the deaths of thousands back in Kanto? They may try to paint the war in a different light but the truth is they were murderers and conquerors then, and they still are now."

Y: "And what about the people themselves? Can you tell us a bit about them?"

C: "I wish I could give you a set answer for this but sadly I don’t have one because there’s pretty much a wide range of people within the organization. Of course, you have your stereotypic criminal who’s in just for a quick buck, and then it ranges all the way to local politicians, to notable businessmen, and even to the government."

C: "You wouldn’t be able to tell if someone were in Team Rocket unless they specifically told you. That’s why I think they’re so dangerous. Your neighbor could be with them and you’d never know."

Y: "Tell us more about the work. They sent you on tasks, right? They must have. Tell us about them."

C: "It, uh, varied. When you first join the organization they’d send you on the simple stuff. Breaking and entering. Petty theft. Transport some cargo. Things that make you think: ‘oh, maybe Rocket isn’t as bad as everyone says they are’."

C: "But then the longer you are in the organization and the more missions you do, the deeper into the pit you fall. I was lucky in the way I was able to secure my position in the minor league so I was never assigned to the really horrible ones. I really have Kyle to thank for that. After that, everything just seemed to fall into place. I did fewer assignments and focused more on the minor league. They expected me to leak intel to them, of course, to act as their rat. That gave me the idea, actually, to do the same back to them."

C: "Some of the “higher-level” missions include arson, kidnapping, blackmail, and murder."

Y: "…Be honest, did you ever have to kill someone?"

C: "Yes, once, though it was in self-defense on a mission that went horribly wrong. I wouldn’t mind going into more detail but I think I’m not allowed to…"

Y: "Wow, and you endured that for how long?"

C: "Four years, ever since they invaded Slateport in 2018."

Y: "This might be redundant, so forgive me, but why did you end up choosing to leave? What finally pushed you to the other side?"

C: "Because despite what they want people to believe, what Team Rocket is trying to do is not right. It will never be right. I did not want to be part of an organization that terrorizes, murders, and destroys."

Y: "Right, right. So Rocket’s mission -- they say they’re here to “help us”. “Help Hoenn”, even. Is that real? Are they being honest?"

C: "Oh yeah, that’s a big fat lie. They’re only here to conquer. It doesn’t matter what they do to achieve that even if it means razing the entire region on their way to the top. It’s why people need to be more aware of their propaganda and lies, so we don’t have a repeat of what happened in Sootopolis."

Y: "What are they planning to do? Anything we should be aware of?"

C: "Before Meteno, Team Rocket hosted a large gathering recently to discuss exactly this. Team Rocket plans to continue their invasion of Hoenn through whatever means necessary. They plan to influence people the same way they did in Sootopolis, and if that fails, then they’ll resort to more violent and radical approaches."

Y: "We’ve spent so much time talking about Team Rocket and their plans, but I want to know more about you. What can we expect to see next from you now that you’re a free man?”

C: Not many may be aware but I was actually one of ’s gym trainers in Rustboro. I learned a lot from him which is why I’m proud to be stepping up to the same position that he once held. I’ve always said that Rustboro needs a gym leader, one who’s able to help, lead, and inspire. I’m definitely not there yet but I hope you’ll stick around long enough to see when I am. I’ll also be traveling the region giving seminars talking about my experience in Rocket, basically doing everything I can to fight back against the narrative Team Rocket tries so hard to create. But, uh, yeah! Thank you for your time, Yoosung.

PAID ADVERTISEMENT

If you'd like to contribute an article, please DM @captain with your concept and/or writing! Feel free to also reach out for any HBS related plots, including joining the staff (camera man, reporter, journalist, photographer, columnist, etc) or IC business propositions!

LEAVE US A COMMENT

[blockquote][img src="https://via.placeholder.com/55.png/" style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;"][h1]USERNAME //[/h1]
comment here.
[/blockquote]

[googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Abel][googlefont=Source+Code+Pro]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
kongaroo jock
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 15:15:26 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]S.P.E.C.T.R.A

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

ROCKET
MEMBER-LED
SEMI-OPEN
MEMBER GROUP

EXPOSITION

The Special Executive for Counterintelligence, Training, and Removal of Avatars, or S.P.E.C.T.R.A. for short, is an elite tactical unit formed to detect, research, and prepare Team Rocket in combat against The League’s Avatars.

GENERAL INFORMATION

S.P.E.C.T.R.A is an elite tactical unit originally formed under , back during his adminship within Rocket. Now under the direction of ANVIL CEO and ROCKET ADMIN , the organization has been rebuilt to strengthen Rocket’s offenses towards the League’s arsenal of avatars.
[break][break]
Whether this is through training simulations, missions, or the like, there’s only one thing for certain; only the best of the best can survive through it all.

TRAINING

Under S.P.E.C.T.R.A, all channels of training are done under a kantonian/militaristic style, ensuring utmost competency and perseverance within the group. It’s not rare to hear horror stories of instructors forcing failing S.P.E.C.T.R.A. members through a 12-week Boot Camp just to raise their chances of success within the organization. Those who fail are left behind.
[break][break]
Regardless of where one starts, there is an expectation among members of S.P.E.C.T.R.A. to be ready to kill when asked. Meaning, one better be prepared to pull the trigger if they dare be a part of what S.P.E.C.T.R.A. has to offer.
[break][break]
SPECIALIZED S.P.E.C.T.R.A. missions will be available to those within the organization. These are to be strictly delegated by Admin and Head Scientist , as many will include the usage of Rocket's own arsenal of legendaries for the purpose of rigorous training.

HEAD OVERSEERS

Head overseers of S.P.E.C.T.R.A would likely be the highest-ranking members of the organization, with ultimate responsibility for its operations and success.
[break][break]
They are responsible for overseeing the admin and members of S.P.E.C.T.R.A. They are the ones expected to make the strategic decisions to guide the organization to success.

[break] admin[break]
head overseer[break]
he/him, twenty-eight, captain[break]

[break] --[break]
head overseer[break]
he/him, thirty, oslo[break]

ADMINISTRATION

Responsible for specific operations of the organization, including training, research, preparing agents for combat against The League’s Avatars, and so on. They’re expected to have excellent leadership skills and the ability to make quick, effective decisions under pressure.
[break][break]
Admins are highly skilled and experienced individuals with a proven track record of success in combat and strategy, well respected within Team Rocket, and have a significant amount of influence and authority within the group.

[break] head scientist[break]
leading research in artificial-avatar[break]
she/her, twenty-four, Nell[break]

[break] underboss[break]
leading the TRINITY TRIALS [break]
she/her, thirty, scarlet[break]

[break] admin[break]
training administration[break]
he/him, twenty-seven, milky[break]

[break] head scientist[break]
training creation[break]
he/him, twenty-eight, hollow[break]

GENERAL MEMBERS

Agents of S.P.E.C.T.R.A would be expected to have extensive combat experience and training. They have undergone rigorous training and testing to meet the challenges of combat against The League’s Avatars.
[break] [break]
Known for their discipline, focus, and dedication to their mission, S.P.E.C.T.R.A. agents are expected to work well under pressure and respond quickly and effectively to changing situations.
[break] [break]
Overall, agents of S.P.E.C.T.R.A would be among the best of the best within Team Rocket, with a proven track record of success in combat and strategy. They would be expected to be loyal to the organization and committed to their mission of preparing for and defeating The League's Avatars.

[break] --[break]
he/him, thirty-six, noodles[break]

[break] --[break]
he/him, thirty-five, gunsmile[break]

[break] --[break]
he/him, twenty, aero[break]

[break] --[break]
he/they, twenty-four, kimmy[break]

[break] --[break]
he/him, twenty-nine, pilo[break]

[break] --[break]
he/him, twenty-eight, spiral[break]

TO PARTICIPATE

[attr="class","ynospace"]
Unless personally invited by one of S.P.E.C.T.R.A.’s direct overseers, an invitation to S.P.E.C.T.R.A. is LIMITED to those who have completed the full 3-Part S.P.E.C.T.R.A. INITIATION missions with a listed member of the member group or participated and completed the upcoming Trinity Trials.

NOTE

If you're interested in having your character become more involved with this objective, please DM CAPTAIN or send a PM TO .[break][break]
Special thanks to for starting this member group! Super cool idea that I feel very grateful to be a part of.
[break][break]
Also thank you to , , , , and for helping shape this member group.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
kongaroo jock
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 7:15:53 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]S.P.E.C.T.R.A.

ROCKET
MEMBER-LED
SEMI-OPEN
MEMBER GROUP

IMPORTANT NOTES

The Special Executive for Counterintelligence, Training, and Removal of Avatars, or S.P.E.C.T.R.A. for short, is an elite tactical unit formed to detect, research, and prepare Team Rocket in combat against The League’s Avatars.

ARC I. CREATION

After the departure of from Rocket, S.P.E.C.T.R.A. was entrusted to ANVIL CEO and ROCKET ADMIN to continue operations. As such, Felix looked to rebuild the organization from the ground up.
[break][break]

Other members, such as underboss , underboss , head scientist , admin , underboss , beast , and beast were also recruited, either due to their positive record within the organization, or previous relationships with the old iteration of S.P.E.C.T.R.A.
[break][break]
Head Scientist approached regarding involving her ongoing research on terastallization and the creation of artificial avatars.

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
kongaroo jock
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 4:43:26 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]LEAGUE HOLIDAY PARTY AT THE MOSSDEEP OBSERVATORY

LEAGUE SOCIAL
ENDS: DECEMBER 31ST, 11:59PM PST
HOLIDAY MEGATHREAD

Tis the Season

HOSTED BY THE LEAGUE'S COUNCIL, for this year's annual League Holiday party, the Mossdeep Observatory was transformed into a celestial wonderland, blending the magic of the cosmos with festive cheer. As guests step inside, the soft glow of twinkling starlight illuminates the room, creating an enchanting atmosphere, where shimmering silver and gold ornaments, shaped like planets and striking comets, hang delicately among the stars, catching the light in a dazzling dance.[break][break]

At the center of the dance floor, acting as the night's center piece, the observatory's telescope majestic stands proudly. Garnish, red ribbons, and festive lights decorate its stem, mimicking the appearance of a Christmas tree. At its feet, white elephant offerings collect, creating a dive-worthy pile. [break][break]

Pressed against the walls were the tables. Dressed in red and green, they provided the night with food and soft drinks. Anything alcoholic could be found at bar, or plucked off the plates of the abundant waitstaff. [break][break]

Soft instrumental renditions of holiday classics fill the air, enhancing the sense of wonder and joy. As guests mingle and enjoy the cosmic ambiance, its hard not to feel a sense of awe at the marriage of science and holiday spirit.[break][break]

HOW THIS WORKS

This a causal mega social, so feel free to post as frequently or infrequently as you wish. NO REWARDS will be gained through participating. To add to the fun, rounds will be separated by objectives, with each objective having several prompts guests can fulfill. None of this is necessary, however, it is done so to help incentivize some fun between guests.

MINI PROMPTS

🎁 greet someone your character does not currently have a thread with [BREAK][break]
🎁 ask someone for a dance[BREAK][break]
🎁 enjoy some egg nog[BREAK][break]
🎁 enjoy the stars with someone[BREAK][break]
🎁 place a gift under the 'christmas tree'/telescope[BREAK][break]
🎁 kiss someone OR get two people to kiss under the mistletoe[BREAK][break]
🎁 clink glasses with another character

MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THE NIGHT

TBD

RULES + REMINDERS

🎁 This thread is set on December 1st. [break][break]
🎁 This megathread is limited to LEAGUE participants. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS.[break][break][break]
🎁 There is no max character limit for participation.[break][break]
🎁 There will be no rewards for participation.[break][break]
🎁 While battling isn't oocly prohibited, it is ICLY prohibited and will carry IC consequences.

IC CONTRIBUTIONS

🎁 Sponsored by The League's Council[break] [break]
🎁 Coordinated by and [break][break]
🎁 [break][break]
🎁 Wait staff, patrol, bartending done by League Volunteers

[newclass=".omgentop"]background-color:#3a507e;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right,#3a507e,#dfe4ed);font:800 35px Poppins;font-weight:800!important;line-height:30px;text-align:left;padding:45px;letter-spacing:-2px;margin-bottom:7px;border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[/quote]
[/spoiler]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
kongaroo jock
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 16:52:09 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar

ASSESSMENT: ACT 1

S.P.E.C.T.R.A. MISSION /  ROCKET

THE BRIEFING

S.P.E.C.T.R.A. CONTINUES TO LOOK for strong, skilled and agile agents to recruit. however, in order to be accepted, rockets must prove their mettle in a series of missions and be evaluated by S.P.E.C.T.R.A.'s elite.

in this mission, thread the first interaction a possible recruit would have with an existing member of SPECTRA.

• The new member undergoes an interview with an existing S.P.E.C.T.R.A. agent
  • The new member and existing S.P.E.C.T.R.A. agent discuss why they are interested in signing up
  • An existing S.P.E.C.T.R.A.member seeks out an existing Rocket agent who would strengthen their unit

setting: anywhere.[break]
requirements: at least 1 S.P.E.C.T.R.A. agent, at least 5 posts each.[break]
rewards: 75 poke, 5 infamy, 1x rainbow shard.[break]
repeated rewards: 50 pokedollars, 2 infamy.[break]
credit: captain
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
kongaroo jock
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 16:52:19 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar

ASSESSMENT: ACT 2

S.P.E.C.T.R.A. MISSION / ROCKET / REPEATABLE

THE BRIEFING

S.P.E.C.T.R.A. CONTINUES TO look for strong, skilled and agile agents to recruit. however, in order to be accepted, rockets must prove their mettle in a series of missions and be evaluated by S.P.E.C.T.R.A.'s elite.

In this mission, thread a member of S.P.E.C.T.R.A. creating a mission trial or initiation for possible recruits to complete.

• Test a recruit’s physical prowess, mental, or technological intelligence.
  • Write the success or failure of a mission; discuss future goals.

rewards: 75 poke, 5 infamy, 1x rainbow shard.[break]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
kongaroo jock
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 16:53:21 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar

ASSESSMENT: ACT 3

S.P.E.C.T.R.A. MISSION / ROCKET / REPEATABLE

THE BRIEFING

S.P.E.C.T.R.A. CONTINUES TO look for strong, skilled and agile agents to recruit. however, in order to be accepted, rockets must prove their mettle in a series of missions and be evaluated by S.P.E.C.T.R.A.'s elite.

In this mission, thread a member of S.P.E.C.T.R.A. finalizing the initiation of the recruit.

• Write out a final test of loyalty for the recruit to complete.
  • Test a recruit’s abilities against one of ’s programs.

rewards: 75 poke, 5 infamy, 1x kasib berry.[break]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
kongaroo jock
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 16:53:33 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar

VS ZAPDOS

S.P.E.C.T.R.A. MISSION / ROCKET

THE BRIEFING

ROCKET HAS ALLOWED members of the S.P.E.C.T.R.A. Initiative to aid their training with the legendary Pokemon, Zapdos. The S.P.E.C.T.R.A. Initiative is allowed to find promising Rockets or other S.P.E.C.T.R.A. agents in order to test their mettle against this powerful Pokemon. Thanks to 's training of this beast, this particular Zapdos is quite battleworthy.

Agents may also investigate any scientific pursuits on behalf of Rocket with the Pokemon. The Zapdos may for example channel its electrical currents to charge any high-powered, heavy-duty machinery; it may also bring on significant, disruptive storms as part of bioterrorist operations. Other operations may require the Zapdos to test the endurance of Pokemon or Rockets themselves by seeking to physically overwhelm them with its electrical might.

S.P.E.C.T.R.A. Initiative agents include anyone who is trained as part of the S.P.E.C.T.R.A. Initiative, including Head Overseers and Administration, as well as those who have passed the S.P.E.C.T.R.A. exams and other trials and assessments.

As stated above, S.P.E.C.T.R.A. Initiative agents may choose to bring promising Rockets who are not within the initiative. These characters must have at least 100 INFAMY.

setting: anywhere (urban areas recommended).[break]
requirements: 100 infamy, at least 1 S.P.E.C.T.R.A. agent, at least 5 posts each.[break]
rewards: 100 poke, 10 infamy.[break]
repeatable rewards: 50 poke, 2 infamy.[break]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
kongaroo jock
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 3:58:28 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","omen"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textarea"]
Meet me at midnight Oooh oooh oooh woah Staring at the ceiling with you Oh, you don't ever say too much And you don't really read into My melancholia I've been under scrutiny (Yeah, oh yeah) You handle it beautifully (Yeah, oh yeah) All this shit is new to me (Yeah, oh yeah) I feel the lavender haze creeping up on me Surreal I'm damned if I do give a damn what people say No deal The 1950s' shit they want from me I just wanna stay in that lavender haze Oooh oooh oooh woah.

"you've got a meteor strike."

[break][break]

i feel the lavender haze creeping up on me surreal i'm damned if i do give a damn what people say no deal the 1950s' shit they want from me i just wanna stay in that lavender haze that lavender haze

[break][break]

i feel the lavender haze creeping up on me surreal i'm damned if i do give a damn what people say no deal the 1950s' shit they want from me i just wanna stay in that lavender haze that lavender haze.

[attr="class","break"]

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","ooctext"]

tldr.

— there is nothing you can do.

[break][break] there are words that would go here so i can describe my actions but ultimately there is nothing that we can do. this is what happens when i bold something, and this is what happens when i italicize it.

[break][break]

for .

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]
[attr="class","symbol"]
[attr="class","fas fa-crow"]

[attr="class","title"]
PER AD ASTRA: LITTLEROOT

[newclass=".omen"]--accent: #85799c;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .main b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .main i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .main u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; position: relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .top"]height: 200px; margin: 0px auto; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/yV0CoFn.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 25%; background-color:var(--accent); border-bottom: 1px solid #333; transition:0.5s all; filter:saturate(0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .colorbar"]height: 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: #1e1d1f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .main"]border: 1px solid #222; margin: 30px 35px; border-radius: 10px; font: 12px/13px 'Roboto'; text-transform: lowercase; color: #eee; text-align: justify; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.35); position: relative; overflow: hidden; margin-bottom:70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .pokepoke img"]border: 1px solid #ccc; border-radius: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .colorbar .title"]font: italic 12px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight: 500; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: right; padding-top: 15px; padding-right: 20px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: underline solid #444; transition: 0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .symbol"]font-size: 20px; z-index: 99; margin-top: 5px; float:left; right:190px; padding-top:10px; position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .textarea"]position: relative; z-index: 99; padding: 30px 30px 20px; border:1px solid rgba; margin:15px; border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .oocbox"]position:relative; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.35); padding: 20px 20px 20px 30px; margin:-10px 15px 20px 60px; border-radius:10px; box-shadow:5px 5px rgba(0,0,0,0.05); min-height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .oocbox h2"]font:55px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; position:absolute; left:-83px; padding-bottom:5px; top:45px; transform:rotate(-90deg); color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .ooctext"]font: 10px 'Playfair Display'; letter-spacing: 1px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .ooctext a"]color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 15px 'Playfair Display'; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:-0.5px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .ooctext a:hover"]color:#bbb; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .header"]font:80px/60px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; float:right; opacity:; color:#eee; opacity:0.15; padding-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .pkmn"]position:absolute; bottom:60px; left:140px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .pkmn img"]filter:grayscale(100%); height:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .ooctext .fas"]color:#eee; font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .break"] height:0.5px; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5); width:400px; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:-10px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Playfair+Display|Abril+Fatface]

[nospaces][div][attr="class","omen"]
 [div][attr="class","top"][/div]
 [div][attr="class","main"]
   [div][attr="class","textarea"]
     [u]Meet me at midnight[/u] Oooh oooh oooh woah Staring at the ceiling with you Oh, you don't ever say too much And you don't really read into My melancholia I've been under scrutiny (Yeah, oh yeah) [i]You handle it beautifully[/i] (Yeah, oh yeah) All this shit is new to me (Yeah, oh yeah) I feel the lavender haze creeping up on me Surreal I'm damned if I do give a damn what people say No deal The 1950s' shit they want from me I just wanna stay in that lavender haze Oooh oooh oooh woah.

[b]"you've got a meteor strike."[/b]

[break][break]

i feel the lavender haze creeping up on me surreal i'm damned if i do give a damn what people say no deal the 1950s' shit they want from me i just wanna stay in that lavender haze that lavender haze

[break][break]

i feel the lavender haze creeping up on me surreal i'm damned if i do give a damn what people say no deal the 1950s' shit they want from me i just wanna stay in that lavender haze that lavender haze.

[div][attr="class","break"][/div]

[/div]

[div][attr="class","oocbox"]
     [div][attr="class","ooctext"]
       [h2]tldr.[/h2]

[break][break] there are words that would go here so i can describe my actions but ultimately there is nothing that we can do. this is what happens when i [b]bold[/b] something, and this is what happens when i [i]italicize[/i] it.

[break][break]

for @jayden  .

[p][/p]
     [/div]
   [/div]
 [/div]
   [div][attr="class","pkmn"]
[img src="https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sword-shield/normal/klefki.png" style="font-size:10pt;width:40px;height:40px;" title="Klefki | Prankster | Fairy Lock, Crafty Shield, Psychic, Protect, Foul Play, Thunder Wave" alt=" "][img title="Froslass | Cursed Body | Protect, Aurora Veil, Will-O-Wisps, Blizzard, Safe Guard, Imprison" alt=" " style="font-size:10pt;width:40px;height:40px;" src="https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sword-shield/normal/froslass.png"][img alt=" " title="Gallade | Male | Steadfast | Close Combat, Teleport, Wide Guard, Double Team, Psychic,  Night Slash" style="font-size:10pt;width:40px;height:40px;" src="https://www.kindpng.com/picc/m/324-3247623_mega-gallade-mini-sprite-hd-png-download.png"][img alt=" " title="Charizard | Male | Blaze | Sunny Day, Inferno, Air Slash, Flare Blitz, Dragon Claw, Smoke Screen" style="font-size:10pt;width:40px;height:40px;" src="https://art.pixilart.com/76f47e814aec64f.png"][img src="https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sword-shield/normal/hatterene.png" title="Hatterene | Healer | Protect, psychic, magic powder, Aromatherapy, heal pulse, Calm Mind" alt=" " style="font-size:10pt;width:40px;height:40px;"][img style="font-size:10pt;width:40px;height:40px;" alt=" " title="Regenerator | Stun Spore, Toxic , Spore, rage poweder, grassy terrain, protect" src="https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sword-shield/normal/amoonguss.png"]

[/div]

[div][attr="class","colorbar"]
   [div][attr="class","symbol"]
     [i][attr="class","fas fa-crow"][/i]
   [/div]
   [div][attr="class","title"]
   [/div]
 [/div]
[/div]

[div style="color:transparent;line-height:0px;"]
[newclass=".omen"]--accent: #85799c;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .main b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .main i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .main u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; position: relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .top"]height: 200px; margin: 0px auto; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/yV0CoFn.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 25%; background-color:var(--accent); border-bottom: 1px solid #333; transition:0.5s all; filter:saturate(0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .colorbar"]height: 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: #1e1d1f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .main"]border: 1px solid #222; margin: 30px 35px; border-radius: 10px; font: 12px/13px 'Roboto'; text-transform: lowercase; color: #eee; text-align: justify; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.35); position: relative; overflow: hidden; margin-bottom:70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .pokepoke img"]border: 1px solid #ccc; border-radius: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .colorbar .title"]font: italic 12px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight: 500; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: right; padding-top: 15px; padding-right: 20px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: underline solid #444; transition: 0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .symbol"]font-size: 20px; z-index: 99; margin-top: 5px; float:left; right:190px; padding-top:10px; position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .textarea"]position: relative; z-index: 99; padding: 30px 30px 20px; border:1px solid rgba; margin:15px; border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .oocbox"]position:relative; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.35); padding: 20px 20px 20px 30px; margin:-10px 15px 20px 60px; border-radius:10px; box-shadow:5px 5px rgba(0,0,0,0.05); min-height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .oocbox h2"]font:55px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; position:absolute; left:-83px; padding-bottom:5px; top:45px; transform:rotate(-90deg); color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .ooctext"]font: 10px 'Playfair Display'; letter-spacing: 1px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .ooctext a"]color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 15px 'Playfair Display'; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:-0.5px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .ooctext a:hover"]color:#bbb; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .header"]font:80px/60px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; float:right; opacity:; color:#eee; opacity:0.15; padding-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .pkmn"]position:absolute; bottom:60px; left:140px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .pkmn img"]filter:grayscale(100%); height:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .ooctext .fas"]color:#eee; font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen .break"] height:0.5px; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5); width:400px; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:-10px;[/newclass][/div]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Playfair+Display|Abril+Fatface]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
kongaroo jock
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 4:02:26 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","omen2"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Meet me at midnight Oooh oooh oooh woah Staring at the ceiling with you Oh, you don't ever say too much And you don't really read into My melancholia I've been under scrutiny (Yeah, oh yeah) You handle it beautifully (Yeah, oh yeah) All this shit is new to me (Yeah, oh yeah) I feel the lavender haze creeping up on me Surreal I'm damned if I do give a damn what people say No deal The 1950s' shit they want from me I just wanna stay in that lavender haze Oooh oooh oooh woah.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","break"]

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","ooctext"]

tldr.

[break][break] there are words that would go here so i can describe my actions but ultimately there is nothing that we can do. this is what happens when i bold something, and this is what happens when i italicize it.

[break][break]

for .

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","symbol"]

[attr="class","title"]

[newclass=".omen2"]--accent: #85799c;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .main b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .main i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .main u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; position: relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .top"]height: 200px; margin: 0px auto; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/959259231687680060/1035066480154394676/unknown.png); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 25%; background-color:var(--accent); border-bottom: 1px solid #333; transition:0.5s all; filter:saturate(0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .colorbar"]height: 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: #1e1d1f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .main"]border: 1px solid #222; margin: 30px 35px; border-radius: 10px; font: 12px/13px 'Roboto'; text-transform: lowercase; color: #eee; text-align: justify; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.35); position: relative; overflow: hidden; margin-bottom:70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .pokepoke img"]border: 1px solid #ccc; border-radius: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .colorbar .title"]font: italic 12px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight: 500; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: right; padding-top: 15px; padding-right: 20px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: underline solid #444; transition: 0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .symbol"]font-size: 20px; z-index: 99; margin-top: 5px; float:left; right:190px; padding-top:10px; position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .textarea"]position: relative; z-index: 99; padding: 30px 30px 20px; border:1px solid rgba; margin:15px; border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .oocbox"]position:relative; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.35); padding: 20px 20px 20px 30px; margin:-10px 15px 20px 60px; border-radius:10px; box-shadow:5px 5px rgba(0,0,0,0.05); min-height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .oocbox h2"]font:55px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; position:absolute; left:-83px; padding-bottom:5px; top:45px; transform:rotate(-90deg); color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .ooctext"]font: 10px 'Playfair Display'; letter-spacing: 1px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .ooctext a"]color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 15px 'Playfair Display'; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:-0.5px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .ooctext a:hover"]color:#bbb; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .header"]font:80px/60px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; float:right; opacity:; color:#eee; opacity:0.15; padding-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .pkmn"]position:absolute; bottom:60px; left:140px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .pkmn img"]filter:grayscale(100%); height:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .ooctext .fas"]color:#eee; font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .break"] height:0.5px; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5); width:400px; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:-10px;[/newclass]

[nospaces][div][attr="class","omen2"]
     [u]Meet me at midnight[/u] Oooh oooh oooh woah Staring at the ceiling with you Oh, you don't ever say too much And you don't really read into My melancholia I've been under scrutiny (Yeah, oh yeah) [i]You handle it beautifully[/i] (Yeah, oh yeah) All this shit is new to me (Yeah, oh yeah) I feel the lavender haze creeping up on me Surreal I'm damned if I do give a damn what people say No deal The 1950s' shit they want from me I just wanna stay in that lavender haze Oooh oooh oooh woah.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[/div]

[h2]tldr.[/h2]

[break][break] there are words that would go here so i can describe my actions but ultimately there is nothing that we can do. this is what happens when i [b]bold[/b] something, and this is what happens when i [i]italicize[/i] it.

[break][break]

for @jayden  .

[p][/p]
     [/div]
   [/div]
 [/div]
[img src="https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sword-shield/normal/klefki.png" style="font-size:10pt;width:40px;height:40px;" title="Klefki | Prankster | Fairy Lock, Crafty Shield, Psychic, Protect, Foul Play, Thunder Wave" alt=" "][img title="Froslass | Cursed Body | Protect, Aurora Veil, Will-O-Wisps, Blizzard, Safe Guard, Imprison" alt=" " style="font-size:10pt;width:40px;height:40px;" src="https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sword-shield/normal/froslass.png"][img alt=" " title="Gallade | Male | Steadfast | Close Combat, Teleport, Wide Guard, Double Team, Psychic,  Night Slash" style="font-size:10pt;width:40px;height:40px;" src="https://www.kindpng.com/picc/m/324-3247623_mega-gallade-mini-sprite-hd-png-download.png"][img alt=" " title="Charizard | Male | Blaze | Sunny Day, Inferno, Air Slash, Flare Blitz, Dragon Claw, Smoke Screen" style="font-size:10pt;width:40px;height:40px;" src="https://art.pixilart.com/76f47e814aec64f.png"][img src="https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sword-shield/normal/hatterene.png" title="Hatterene | Healer | Protect, psychic, magic powder, Aromatherapy, heal pulse, Calm Mind" alt=" " style="font-size:10pt;width:40px;height:40px;"][img style="font-size:10pt;width:40px;height:40px;" alt=" " title="Regenerator | Stun Spore, Toxic , Spore, rage poweder, grassy terrain, protect" src="https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sword-shield/normal/amoonguss.png"]

[/div]

[/div]
   [/div]
 [/div]
[/div]

[newclass=".omen2"]--accent: #85799c;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .main b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .main i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .main u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; position: relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .top"]height: 200px; margin: 0px auto; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/959259231687680060/1035066480154394676/unknown.png); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 25%; background-color:var(--accent); border-bottom: 1px solid #333; transition:0.5s all; filter:saturate(0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .colorbar"]height: 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: #1e1d1f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .main"]border: 1px solid #222; margin: 30px 35px; border-radius: 10px; font: 12px/13px 'Roboto'; text-transform: lowercase; color: #eee; text-align: justify; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.35); position: relative; overflow: hidden; margin-bottom:70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .pokepoke img"]border: 1px solid #ccc; border-radius: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .colorbar .title"]font: italic 12px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight: 500; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: right; padding-top: 15px; padding-right: 20px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: underline solid #444; transition: 0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .symbol"]font-size: 20px; z-index: 99; margin-top: 5px; float:left; right:190px; padding-top:10px; position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .textarea"]position: relative; z-index: 99; padding: 30px 30px 20px; border:1px solid rgba; margin:15px; border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .oocbox"]position:relative; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.35); padding: 20px 20px 20px 30px; margin:-10px 15px 20px 60px; border-radius:10px; box-shadow:5px 5px rgba(0,0,0,0.05); min-height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .oocbox h2"]font:55px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; position:absolute; left:-83px; padding-bottom:5px; top:45px; transform:rotate(-90deg); color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .ooctext"]font: 10px 'Playfair Display'; letter-spacing: 1px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .ooctext a"]color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 15px 'Playfair Display'; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:-0.5px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .ooctext a:hover"]color:#bbb; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .header"]font:80px/60px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; float:right; opacity:; color:#eee; opacity:0.15; padding-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .pkmn"]position:absolute; bottom:60px; left:140px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .pkmn img"]filter:grayscale(100%); height:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .ooctext .fas"]color:#eee; font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen2 .break"] height:0.5px; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5); width:400px; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:-10px;[/newclass][/div]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
kongaroo jock
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 4:10:41 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","omen3"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","break"]

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","ooctext"]

tldr.

[break][break]

for .

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","symbol"]

[attr="class","title"]

[newclass=".omen3"]--accent: #85799c;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .main b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .main i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .main u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; position: relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .top"]height: 200px; margin: 0px auto; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/dNl2rQc.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 25%; background-color:var(--accent); border-bottom: 1px solid #333; transition:0.5s all; filter:saturate(0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .colorbar"]height: 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: #1e1d1f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .main"]border: 1px solid #222; margin: 30px 35px; border-radius: 10px; font: 12px/13px 'Roboto'; text-transform: lowercase; color: #eee; text-align: justify; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.35); position: relative; overflow: hidden; margin-bottom:70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .pokepoke img"]border: 1px solid #ccc; border-radius: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .colorbar .title"]font: italic 12px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight: 500; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: right; padding-top: 15px; padding-right: 20px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: underline solid #444; transition: 0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .symbol"]font-size: 20px; z-index: 99; margin-top: 5px; float:left; right:190px; padding-top:10px; position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .textarea"]position: relative; z-index: 99; padding: 30px 30px 20px; border:1px solid rgba; margin:15px; border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .oocbox"]position:relative; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.35); padding: 20px 20px 20px 30px; margin:-10px 15px 20px 60px; border-radius:10px; box-shadow:5px 5px rgba(0,0,0,0.05); min-height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .oocbox h2"]font:55px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; position:absolute; left:-83px; padding-bottom:5px; top:45px; transform:rotate(-90deg); color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .ooctext"]font: 10px 'Playfair Display'; letter-spacing: 1px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .ooctext a"]color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 15px 'Playfair Display'; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:-0.5px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .ooctext a:hover"]color:#bbb; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .header"]font:80px/60px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; float:right; opacity:; color:#eee; opacity:0.15; padding-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .pkmn"]position:absolute; bottom:60px; left:140px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .pkmn img"]filter:grayscale(100%); height:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .ooctext .fas"]color:#eee; font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .break"] height:0.5px; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5); width:400px; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:-10px;[/newclass]

[nospaces][div][attr="class","omen3"]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[/div]

[h2]tldr.[/h2]

[break][break]

for @jayden  .

[p][/p]
     [/div]
   [/div]
 [/div]
[img title="Klefki | Prankster | Fairy Lock, Crafty Shield, Psychic, Protect, Foul Play, Thunder Wave" style="font-size:10pt;width:40px;height:40px;" alt=" " src="https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sword-shield/normal/klefki.png"][img title="Froslass | Cursed Body | Protect, Aurora Veil, Will-O-Wisps, Blizzard, Safe Guard, Imprison" style="font-size:10pt;width:40px;height:40px;" src="https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sword-shield/normal/froslass.png" alt=" "][img style="font-size:10pt;width:40px;height:40px;" title="Gallade | Male | Steadfast | Close Combat, Teleport, Wide Guard, Double Team, Psychic,  Night Slash" alt=" " src="https://www.kindpng.com/picc/m/324-3247623_mega-gallade-mini-sprite-hd-png-download.png"][img style="font-size:10pt;width:40px;height:40px;" title="Charizard | Male | Blaze | Sunny Day, Inferno, Air Slash, Flare Blitz, Dragon Claw, Smoke Screen" src="https://art.pixilart.com/76f47e814aec64f.png" alt=" "][img title="Hatterene | Healer | Protect, psychic, magic powder, Aromatherapy, heal pulse, Calm Mind" style="font-size:10pt;width:40px;height:40px;" alt=" " src="https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sword-shield/normal/hatterene.png"][img style="font-size:10pt;width:40px;height:40px;" title="Regenerator | Stun Spore, Toxic , Spore, rage poweder, grassy terrain, protect" src="https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sword-shield/normal/amoonguss.png" alt=" "]

[/div]

[/div]
   [/div]
 [/div]
[/div]

[newclass=".omen3"]--accent: #85799c;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .main b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .main i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .main u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #111; position: relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .top"]height: 200px; margin: 0px auto; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/dNl2rQc.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 25%; background-color:var(--accent); border-bottom: 1px solid #333; transition:0.5s all; filter:saturate(0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .colorbar"]height: 50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: #1e1d1f;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .main"]border: 1px solid #222; margin: 30px 35px; border-radius: 10px; font: 12px/13px 'Roboto'; text-transform: lowercase; color: #eee; text-align: justify; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.35); position: relative; overflow: hidden; margin-bottom:70px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .pokepoke img"]border: 1px solid #ccc; border-radius: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .colorbar .title"]font: italic 12px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight: 500; letter-spacing: 2px; text-align: right; padding-top: 15px; padding-right: 20px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: underline solid #444; transition: 0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .symbol"]font-size: 20px; z-index: 99; margin-top: 5px; float:left; right:190px; padding-top:10px; position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .textarea"]position: relative; z-index: 99; padding: 30px 30px 20px; border:1px solid rgba; margin:15px; border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .oocbox"]position:relative; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: rgba(50, 50, 50, 0.35); padding: 20px 20px 20px 30px; margin:-10px 15px 20px 60px; border-radius:10px; box-shadow:5px 5px rgba(0,0,0,0.05); min-height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .oocbox h2"]font:55px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; position:absolute; left:-83px; padding-bottom:5px; top:45px; transform:rotate(-90deg); color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .ooctext"]font: 10px 'Playfair Display'; letter-spacing: 1px; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .ooctext a"]color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 15px 'Playfair Display'; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:-0.5px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .ooctext a:hover"]color:#bbb; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .header"]font:80px/60px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; float:right; opacity:; color:#eee; opacity:0.15; padding-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .pkmn"]position:absolute; bottom:60px; left:140px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .pkmn img"]filter:grayscale(100%); height:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .ooctext .fas"]color:#eee; font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".omen3 .break"] height:0.5px; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5); width:400px; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:-10px;[/newclass][/div]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights