lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
nano's happy little accidents
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2022 22:58:48 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
fool. i took your attention C:<

but real talk this is just gonna be a thread where I put all of my not-realized characters into. Characters that I have a passing idea of in my off time, or NPCs of mine. I gave myself a whole thread of my own because I have a problem. It's a serious medical condition that makes me impulse write characters. Please get me help-
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2022 23:12:14 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwant"]
[attr="class","freiwant1"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop1"]- □ x

HUSH, TELL ME YOUR SINS

[attr="class","freiwantimg"]

[attr="class","freiwantinfo"]
namemadeline bellasteros
pronounsshe/her
agethirty
orientationdevilsexual heterosexual
played bynano

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER FACTION team rocket

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER RANK grunt

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]FACE CLAIM specter from arknights

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]LAY YOUR REGRETS TO REST

[attr="class","freiwantbot"]

[break]

[break][break]

DEMON NUN DEMON NUN-- or alternatively, giratina cultist. or UB cultist. she runs a cult. she's the leader of said cult. hypnotizes with her malamar and sends people to the afterlife with her dusknoir, all for the sake of sacrificing for our lord and saviour giratina.

[break][break]

other notes: a widow whose mind broke after her husband died after the slateport invasion. as a result of stress, she suffered a miscarriage and it had her spiral further down the rabbit hole. no she isn't okay. she has a hole in her heart that only giratina can fill :dorime:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwant]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwant1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop1]color:#60495a;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo b]color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 0:28:25 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwantt"]
[attr="class","freiwantt1"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop1"]- □ x

YOU'RE ALL THAT I SEE

[attr="class","freiwanttimg"]

[attr="class","freiwanttinfo"]
nameryougetsu hakuryuu
pronounshe/him
agetwenty-nine
orientationgraysexual
played bynano

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER FACTION league

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER RANK civilian

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]FACE CLAIM lee sin from league of legends

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwanttbot"]

[break]

[break][break]

don't fucking look at him--[break][break]

... i think he's dead? i mean, he could also not be dead, or come back from the dead. either way, man's dead as far as i know but that WON'T FUCKING STOP ME ;A;[break][break]

tl;dr: brother of asahiko, started diving into the nitty gritty of the underground after what happened to their parents. he intended to take the burden of doing everything and wanted to keep asa away from the stuff (something along the lines of "it's too late for me"). initially surprised about asa finding out and wanting to join him, but he figured that it'd be better work with his brother rather than risking asa going behind his back to do things on his own.[break][break]

what kind of face do i even give him i'm so bad with male face claims hELP

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwantt]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantt1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop1]color:#dea02c;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo b]color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 19:05:39 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

HIUO, TANTIERA HADREIKUN

namesomething mcsomething
pronounsshe/her
agemid-late twenties
orientationheterosexual
played bynano

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER RANKcivilian

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]FACE CLAIM malenia from elden ring

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]HARECH FALALE YA BOI

[break]

[break][break]

issa galarian knight, or something like that. she a knight with hella bad burn scars. spooky.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.freiwantt]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantt1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 18:29:15 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

OH I'LL BE FUCKED UP

nameparker
pronounshe/him
agetwenty-six
orientationbisexual panromantic
played bynano

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]FACE CLAIM ren zotto from nijisanji

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]I NEED YOU TO STAY, NEED TO YOU STAY

[break]

[break][break]

I HAVE NEVER WANTED TO USE A BOY SO BADLY I'M-- [break][break]

playboy, fuccboi, literally a womanizer to hide the fact that he's aggressively bi. fucking goofball who tries a bit too hard but really flirts best when he's just being friendly. bestest boy pls and ty.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.freiwant]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwant1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 4:08:24 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

BUT A PART OF ME DIED THAT DAY

nameelizabeth chastain
pronounsshe/her
agetwenty-six
orientationdemisexual
played bynano

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]FACE CLAIM DSR-50 from girls frontline

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]AND SAID HELLO TO THE DARK

[break]

[break][break]

hi older character of mine who i love. [break][break]

deadpan criminal who became a criminal to get back at someone because she couldn't do it lawfully. v protective of her sisters and she's also v prickly. i have a type and that's ice cold with a heart of gold.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2022 20:43:25 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

HOLD ME, WHATEVER LIES BEYOND

namesheba inuoe
pronounsshe/her
agetwenty-three
orientationheterosexual
played bynano

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]FACE CLAIM saileach from arknights

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]WHERE FEARS AND LIES MELT AWAY

[break]

[break][break]

naive galarian princess who never suffered as a kid so i want her to break nOW

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2022 20:56:45 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

HUSH, TELL ME YOUR SINS

namename mcname
pronounsshe/her
agethirty-two
orientationasexual
played bynano

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]FACE CLAIM priestess from arknights

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]LAY YOUR REGRETS TO REST

[break]

[break][break]

a woman of the sea who can't swim; a pharmacist; note she'll have a quaxley that's all

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Nano

shiba inu
She/Her
thirty
april 4th
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
inu ceo
civilian
and in this hell you'll stay
24 height
24 height
if this is the last night and you're feeling hollow - i'll give you my half life so you see tomorrow
awards
122 posts
SHEBA INOUE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sheba
SHEBA INOUE
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2023 3:04:24 GMT
SHEBA INOUE Avatar
[nospaces]

YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME SAY IT

namejasmine si-yeon chi
pronounsshe/her
agetwenty-eight
orientationheterosexual
played bynano

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER FACTION league? rocket??? both.

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]FACE CLAIM belfast from azur lane

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]DAMN IT, I LOVE YOU, I WANT YOU I DO

[break]

[break][break]

this is what happens when i think about revamping/updating old characters. that said, hi, si-yeon, one of my earlier characters. i love her. [break][break]

prickly with a heart of gold. very emotionally sensitive, which is honestly a far cry from how she was a stone wall back in her earlier years. model and heiress to her parents' tech/communications company, but really doesn't care for business nor taking it over. [break][break]

came to hoenn for business, stuck in hoenn for business to overlook the branch of her family's company and act as the acting CEO.

[break][break]misc--[break]
[break]
> wotamin is her headcanon voice

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Nano

aria
She/Her
twenty-six
january 31st
po town, alola
sapiosexual
perfumer
associate
looked to the sky for a sign
52 height
52 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
159 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ariadne
ARIADNE MAUCH
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2023 23:35:12 GMT
ARIADNE MAUCH Avatar
[nospaces]

KNOW IN YOUR HEART YOU'RE ALIVE

namejingmin wang
pronounsshe/her
age27
orientationbisexual
played bynano

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]FACE CLAIM bai yi from path to nowhere

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]DESTINY IS ON YOUR SIDE

[break]

[break][break]

Moon and the Pleides go down.[break]
Midnight and tryst pass by.[break]
I, though, lie[break]
Alone. [break]
Peace, you never seemed so tedious[break]
As now - no, never quite like this.
[break][break]

you can't sleep, not when red coats your fingertips. thorns wrap around your legs and chain you to the bed. thorns wrap around your arms and tie you to the frame. thorns wrap around your heart and weigh it to the sheets. you remind yourself in your nightmares that you had to do it - that he was a killer, just like you. he had a family to protect, just like you. he stood on the other side, just like you. [break][break]

but unlike you, he never loved. [break][break]

the bump on your neck is still fresh. the bump on your neck is still tender to touch. the scar on your nape will fade with time, but the scar on your heart won't heal. the bruises on your body ache, but none of them throb like the suffocating band on your left hand. the glimmer of silver is nauseating when you look at it. [break][break]

you loathe it. [break][break]

you loathe that you hesitate to remove it, hesitate to throw it, hesitated to kill it. [break][break]

you'll never hesitate again.

[break][break]
[break]

> sophie chen is her headcanon voice and she can sing quite well - only because her family has way too many house parties where karaoke is the main entertainment

[break][break]> 5'6", and will likely try to deck you over your head if you call her short.

[break][break]> many tattoos, specifically across her back and around her legs. she won't hide them, either.

[break][break]> does, in fact, have a sword collection. they're usually just there to be displayed, but they're all usable.

[break][break]> dyes her hair regularly; sometimes parts of it and sometimes her entire head. her natural hair color is a dark, dark brown.

[break][break]> has her own motorcycle that she treats like her baby, like her child. if anything happened to it, she would probably run someone over.

[break][break]> unregistered gun holder, and it's usually concealed. it's usually used for the underground and dirty work, anywho.

[break][break]> the way to her heart is via jewelry. very sentimental when given one as a gift, and will treasure it for the rest of her life.

[break][break]> extremely tight-knit and loyal to her family, to where she will gladly lay down her life for them. she's very loyal and faithful to begin with, but she will never go against her own flesh and blood.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Nano

aria
She/Her
twenty-six
january 31st
po town, alola
sapiosexual
perfumer
associate
looked to the sky for a sign
52 height
52 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
159 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ariadne
ARIADNE MAUCH
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2023 23:54:56 GMT
ARIADNE MAUCH Avatar
[nospaces]

YOU LOOKED SO HAPPY

nameAi Lien Yan
pronounsshe/her
agetwenty three
orientationheterosexual
played bynano

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]FACE CLAIM hanako from blue archive

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]CRAVING BROKEN LOVE

[break]

[break][break]

i had the urge

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights