may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
622 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
A Lot More Than 11 Herbs And Spices [M]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 23:16:35 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "prob'ly a pokemon. as hardy as these plants are," the apothecary grunts, raising a shard to his eye, "nothing compares to the strength a pokemon. no human. no plant. no gun."

his gogoat grazes idly nearby.

"maybe we should leave before we find out." elijah says.

and after a pause, the man manages one final word:

"thanks."

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 2:39:14 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Elijah wasn't wrong. A good Pokemon trained to do bad things could be a nightmare for anyone around them. Was it any wonder that Rocket was trying so hard to bend them to their will?[break][break]

Of course, in Isaac's eyes, doing that missed the point some. Part of what made a Pokemon so strong was its will. You break that, and you still had something stronger than a gun, quicker than a human, and capable of following your every command. But you wouldn't have that spark that allowed it to push through its limits.[break][break]

Did the same apply for people, too? How far could their hopes and dreams be pushed before they just weren't the same anymore?[break][break]

Isaac was lost in his reverie, but an unexpected thanks from Elijah was quick to snap him out of it. "Hey, no problem," Issac said, his listless look giving way to that usual relaxed, cocky smirk.[break][break]

Then it faded down just a hair, dialed back to something a touch more genuine. "And, y'know. If you ever want to try and reach some people with the whole herbal medicine thing," he said, fishing around in his pocket. After a quick moment, he pulled out small white card with the silhouette of a black wing on the back of it. "Head to Mauville and look for this sign. You might find some interested parties there. I'm sure there are plenty of others out there that agree the League's full of bunk on this one."[break][break]

It was actually a pretty well made calling card. Isaac really hoped that Elijah didn't realize it was one of the only two that Isaac had made. "Now, c'mon. Let's head to base and see what these crysblooms can do."

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 0:37:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: