2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
return to sender [s]
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 5:59:44 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Capelletti seemed nervous as she walked with Mint to the Labs once more. One she'd come out looking down on the twink, despite her small size. Now, fully evolved, she'd come to enjoy her time with the executive and his coddling and spoiling. There'd been some rough times, like when she fell in a spiked pit for trying to defend him, but there'd been good times too.

She particularly enjoyed his sleepovers. Still, shed' gotten sidetracked it seemed. She'd never been meant to stay with Mint forever. He was babysitting here after all. Mint also didn't seem quite as upbeat. A combination of losing Gelatto, the defacto head of the house, was not meshing well with another goodbye. Still, he couldn't put it off any longer. Pryde wanted results, and he'd already been paid for his efforts.

He entered the labs, remembering how terribly the conversation had gone the last time and tried to brace himself for the head scientist's abrasiveness. "Dr. Pryde?" he called out, half hoping he wasn't around.

| returning subject c aka cappelletti

close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
return to sender [s]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 11:12:30 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","prydeimg"]

[attr="class","header"]Bond Study

[attr="class","setting"]

Pryde is in fact not there so the labs are left to his little bees. People looking busy with their own projects or something the man as personally assigned them too. Several pokemon in tubes as it looks like something was being injected to see what the possible results could be. [break][break]

"Yo~" a young voice calls from afar, before she looks agitated with herself, "Wait shit... Welcome," her tone goes from playful to professional with a flip of a coin it seems. as the short girl waved at the lab's visitor, "Name is Drei, I'm one of the assistants here, how can I help you?" she does give a glance to the Lucario by their visitor's side and has a guess, but best not to assume.

[break][break]
[attr="class","oocnotes"]

+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.prydeimg]position:relative; --accent:#a63d6a; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/PGNiuTc.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.prydeimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg i]color:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; background-color:#4e1347; background-blend-mode:lighten; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .header]text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
return to sender [s]
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 23:41:10 GMT
mint frost Avatar

He waved, slightly relived not to see Dr. Pryde. "Hi Drei, I was lent Dr. Pryde's Riolu a while back with instructions to help her grow." Capeletti seemed dodgy, not standing besides Mint as she was prone to do but rather a bit behind. Behind in the lab, even without the actual scientist around seemed to have affected her attitude.

"This is...um...this is Suject C. She was under my care for a few months." he added, as the Lucario looked at her feet.

close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
return to sender [s]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2022 10:37:24 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Ooooooh you're one of them," she realizes as she looks back at the Lucario, then at Mint wondering if the other understood just what this whole thing entailed. Though it wasn't really her job to think, just follow orders. [break][break]

"Alright I'll let him know, but he has said for all returning them to meet him in the training room, so just head there and I'll let Dr. Pryde know you're ready, I'll bid you a good luck in there," she chuckles nervously as she turns to leave. [break][break]

"You might need it"

[break][break]

+

[newclass=.prydeimg]position:relative; --accent:#a63d6a; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/PGNiuTc.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.prydeimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; background-color:#4e1347; background-blend-mode:lighten; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
return to sender [s]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2022 6:59:00 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"One of them?" he echoed, not sure what she was getting at. Then she mentioned the training room. "Oh...ok." he's hesitant. His battles against are bad enough. Now Dr. Pryde too?? Hopefully this wasn't it. He feigned a smile for Capelleti. "Thanks."

He then turned to the Lucario and tried to make light of the situation. "Let's go see Daddy Pryde, huh?" he offered. The Lucario only let out a slight whine but readily followed her temporary caretaker. He did his best to hype her up, but truthfully he wasn't feeling it either.

close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
return to sender [s]
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2022 20:42:49 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

When Mint would arrive in the training room at first it would seem empty and all deactivated aside the lights. If he looked around a few drones would be floating, watching the person who had just arrived. The Lucario would be able to pick up multiple aura signatures within the walls. [break][break]

[break]

The aura would serve as a distraction as from behind them liquid metal seemed to form behind them. Liquid becomes solid before the Melmetal forms behind Mint and the Lucario with a raised fist, sparks being it's biggest noise indication before slamming down on both Mint and Subject C. Had the Lucario not sensed it at the last second to grab her temporary trainer and carry him out of the way both would've met a grim fate. [break][break]

This was their test: survive.

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
return to sender [s]
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2022 1:46:17 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"Where'd they go?" he wondered aloud as they entered the empty training room. He's confused, not really noticing as Capeletti's feelers seemed to pop out, tracking the aura signatures. Her eyes dart around quickly counting how many there are and trying to locate them. Shadow looms over Mint and before he can turn around the Lucario has already leapt into action, grabbing him and saving him from becoming bloody pulp on tile.

"What the- What the hell is that?!" he shouted, eyes on the Melmetal. It looked like the creature had introduced him to once though...way...WAY bigger. Capeletti jumps away multiple times, snarling as she sets her current trainer down. The automatic AURA SPHERE goes flying as she begins about to rush into combat. "NO!" Mint snaps halting her progress. "You don't what that is, stay back." he warned before her fists relaxed. Instead the Lucario is quick to toss an AURA SPHERE at it, keeping her distance while Mint looked for an exit.

| returning subject c aka cappelletti | aura sphere

close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
return to sender [s]
POSTED ON Oct 16, 2022 22:18:23 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

The aura Sphere hits true, but its not enough. Even being weak against the fighting the the Melmetal has their orders and it intends to make their master proud. Especially if it wants the good metal it loves to eat later. so despite it's injuries it continues. Arms raise and it uses THUNDERBOLT to clash with the AURA SPHERE. [break][break]

Though rather than focus on the lucario Melmetal turns to the rocket grunt and walks toward him. before it unleashes a THUNDER WAVE to hopefully paralyze them to prevent any escape attempts. [break][break]

Meanwhile from the balcony Pryde is watching with a stone face. surrounding Mint and his subjects are drones watching with a specific lens as if waiting to see if there is some connection between temporary trainer and the lucario borrowed.

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
return to sender [s]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 6:23:48 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"Stay sharp- just watch-" Mint began to order, only to feel a sharp pulse run up from his feet all the way up to his head. His entire body vibrated and ached like when his feet fell asleep on the toiler only this time its a full body experience. He tried to move back but is frozen in perpetuity, teeth gritting together while the Melmetal encroached onto him.

Cappelletti doesn't let this slide and once more turns to cut the creature off. As she stands between Mint and it, her mouth opened as she let out a DRAGON PULSE at her opponent, trying to push her back from her trainer.

| returning subject c aka cappelletti | aura sphere, dragon pulse

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights