[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext1"]Name:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]Sienna Bell

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext2"]Pronouns:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]She/Her

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext3"]Specialty:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]Fire

[attr="class","leaguecardcbig"]

[attr="class","leaguecarddbig"]

A sociopath with an eye for detail. Sienna's a well-off woman from distant shores who finds the greatest pleasure in ensuring that she's the best-looking individual in any given room. She claims her only love is art, but that's only to shield a young little girl from any prying eyes. Her pride is glitz and glamor. Her shield has always been the state of her life. Beneath the surface, though, it's ugly. She's ugly.[break][break]

Not like you'll ever see that, though.

[break][break]

friends
[break][break]

Sienna's easy to get along with, but it's unlikely you're actually friends with her. She's hard to get a hold of. Ephemeral as a dying ember, she'll stroke your ego, cradle your head, and say what you want to hear, then disappear as soon as she's gotten what she wanted. You'll think you're getting along nicely, then suddenly realize that you know nothing about her. This is her modus operandi. Truly knowing her, heart and soul? That'll take a lot of work and a lot of near-death experiences together. Good luck.

[break][break]

enemies
[break][break]

Sienna would loathe to mess up her makeup by getting mad at anybody. Not to worry, though; she's plenty capable of showing her ire in other ways. She'll snub you, talk down to you, insult you, and all that while acting disinterested with her smug smile painted across her face. As for who earns this ire, that much is inconsequential. You're not safe from it so long as you're in her presence.[break][break]

romance
[break][break]

Romance with Sienna is fast and loose. Most relationships for her are casual. Any genuine connection is rare regarding Sienna, who often sees romance as a means to an end rather than a fulfilling facet of life. Long-lasting, monogamous relationships, though, are not impossible, so long as you're ready to brave the fire and the flame that comes with riding with Sienna.

[attr="class","leaguecardibig"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbignumber"]694

[attr="class","leaguecardbigname"]Sienna

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
sienna's plotter
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2022 5:23:24 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar

Sienna × Mars

Hi Jinnjei! Welcome to Hoenn!

Sienna seems like a super cool character and I would love to plot with her sometime ♡

I'm Azul and Mars here is my main character! He's one of Team Rocket's underbosses and also the owner and CEO of a bank (his connection to Team Rocket isn't publicly known outside of the syndicate, ofc LOL). I think that with her specialty being counterfeit, there's a lot of room for plots wit the two of them, especially since Mars happens to run a smuggling ring and has a lot of use for things like those. I also have other ideas that could work :o Do you know how long ago Sienna joined Team Rocket?

If you want you can dm me on discord (Azul in the Hoenn server) to further discuss or reply here