birder's plotter

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
birder's plotter
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 0:30:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","swedev"]
[attr="class","swedev2"]
[attr="class","swedevname"]
[attr="class","swedevimg"]

XENIA
[break]ORTIZ

[attr="class","swedevlyric"]

[attr="class","ion-heart"]
don't say you know me

for a woman so full of fury, xenia's a remarkably calm face. she never loses her cool, she never blows up, even if god knows how much she'd like to. she learned at an early age that keeping a tight leash on your emotions is the key to survival, and she acts like it. her lips may twitch, her eyes may darken, but placidity and tranquility never leaves her heart. to friends, xenia claims that she's reached enlightenment. to enemies, xenia claims that she's simply better than them.[break][break]

she's not well known, though. not by her first name, at least. as a remnant from her time with the family, most people only know xenia as lil' red, so-called for her little five feet of height and her stark red bob. this is how xenia likes it. her real name is reserved for the people she likes, and she doesn't like anybody right now.[break][break]

in fact, xenia's only in hoenn to find a bastard she used to like so she can rend him from mouth to tail. she's willing to slaughter anybody to reach this goal. it's best you don't get in her way.

PLOT HOOKS
YOU WERE NEVER THERE WHEN I NEEDED YOU

my family — xenia is loyal enough to see team rocket as family even despite her short time with them. considering herself some kind of attack dog, it's best you don't get between xenia and her family, lest you find yourself with a few less bones than what you started with.[break][break]

wanted: dead or alive — xenia has some unsolved murders underneath her belt. investigators or peacekeepers might find trails in cold cases leading to her as her past returns to haunt her.[break][break]

the fall — there's a redemption arc that could happen here. xenia isn't necessarily a completely bad person. she believes everything she does is necessary for survival, that she's forced to. anybody who shows her that there's a different path could lead her down the road to redemption.[break][break]

closeness in spite of fear — beyond loyalty, xenia never got to have a childhood. make her feel safe, secure, and happy, and you'll have her heart forever. even the strongest people need to be cradled sometimes.[break][break]

hit me — you can be a client of some sort for xenia's bodyguard business, or learn about self-defense beneath her. she's happy to help anybody learn how to protect themselves.

[attr="class","swedevbot"]

27 [attr="class","ion-heart"]
PLOTSEXUAL [attr="class","ion-heart"]
BODYGUARD [attr="class","ion-heart"]
APP

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.swedev]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f3f3f3;padding:19px;width:452px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.swedev2]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#ffffff;color:#494949;text-align:justify;font:10px Verdana;padding:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.swedevname]background-color:#f9f9f9;border-bottom:solid 1px #e5e5e5;margin:-35px -35px 35px -35px;font:45px Roboto;line-height:35px;white-space:nowrap;text-transform:uppercase;padding:32px 35px;height:85px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.swedevimg]float:left;border:solid 23px #999999;padding:2px;background-color:#f9f9f9;height:100px;width:100px;margin:-32px 35px 0px -35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.swedevimg img]height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.swedevlyric]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:0px;padding-top:7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.swedevlyric i]font-size:9px;padding-right:8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.swedev2 h1]border-top:solid 1px #e5e5e5;border-bottom:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:12px;padding:19px;margin:35px -35px 35px -35px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:right;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.swedev2 h1 b]float:left;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.swedevbot]margin:35px -35px -35px -35px;border-top:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-align:center;padding:19px 0px;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.swedevbot i]color:#999999;font-size:9px;padding:0px 10px;[/newclass]
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
birder's plotter
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 18:22:01 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
@xenia Hi! If you're looking for some friendlier plots to build towards that potential redemption arc, I could always throw Andrea your way, since she's friendly with almost everyone she meets. We could even start with a more conflict-focused thread and have Xenia warm up to her gradually over time.

Here's Andrea's application and her infamy file. Feel free to DM me on discord if interested.
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
birder's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2023 13:29:25 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
@xenia

Gavin absolutely thinks of Rocket as some kind of fucked up found family, he's like the overworked dad of so many Rockets. Grumpy and with a rough reputation, but very protective of his own. Of course, where he sees Rocket as family, he goes hard against anyone who betrays them - so he could either help her bond more into the Rocket lifestyle by reinforcing her feelings of family or be a potential ally-turned-enemy if she does go for that redemption arc down the road.

Either way, I'd be more than happy to work something out! (I don't often post in plotters and always forget mine exists but I'm easily reachable on the Discord (thorn) or through DM on-site if you prefer!