Lottie's Plotter

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Lottie's Plotter
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 3:18:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Lottie Dalton

Seamstress of Lillycove City

Lottie is an anti-social young lady and some times people wonder if she's some daughter of a rich family due to how she acts around people. But how can she be from some wealthy place when she works in Lilycove as a seamstress, making costumes, gowns, and tailored clothes for people of all sorts?!

She isn't talkative and would rather tell you to piss off rather than make small talk... which is something she loaths.

But she's a lonely girl who wants close connections, even if its just one or two people. What's worse is that she refuses to make connections with her Pokémon. Maybe she's scared of doing that due to past trauma? But good luck trying to figure that out or prying anything from Lottie. She will push back harder when pressed into a corner like that.

Plot Hooks

• Open for Business... again Maybe there are some people who knew Lottie, who knew her humble little shop in Lillycove. Maybe they knew it was closed and took off from Hoenn! And maybe they're happy she's back, that her shop is open and she's back to patching up clothes and maybe someone's curious to why it was closed for a bit over a year or maybe someone wants to welcoming her back to Hoenn!
  • Shop Assistant Sometimes things are to much for one person to handle when it comes to running their own business! Even if its just a small hole in the wall! Lottie might need a helping hand every now and then, someone to do the paperwork and file things away, take stock and everything Lottie doesn't want to do, maybe its for a reason.
  • Break out... Lottie doesn't find any interest in life in general. She's not depressed, she has no reason to be despressed. But everything is bland, bleak, lacking the color. Maybe Lottie needs someone to shove her over that ledge and show Lottie theres is more in this life than that dumb little shop of hers in Lillycove.
  • List item blurb goes here

Lottie's Connections

freend

@tag // relation

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque nisl purus, tempus ullamcorper magna at, dapibus consectetur nisl. In venenatis mi eu sapien tempus ornare. Aliquam erat volutpat. Cras porta efficitur mi, non tempor nisl dignissim ut.

freend

@tag // relation

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque nisl purus, tempus ullamcorper magna at, dapibus consectetur nisl. In venenatis mi eu sapien tempus ornare. Aliquam erat volutpat. Cras porta efficitur mi, non tempor nisl dignissim ut.

@tag // relation

@tag // relation

@tag // relation

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Lottie's Plotter
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 12:00:33 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Hi! If you're still around, I'd love to plot with @lottie. I'm slooooowly building up towards Andrea's eventual Sygna Suit arc, so her being hired as Lottie's assistant and being mentored in the art of tailoring clothes would be perfect. She's also a big ball of positivity that could shed some light in Lottie's dull life, or give her many a headache with her ridiculous fashion sense.

Andrea's application
Andrea's infamy file

DM or tag me on discord if interested. I go by Kost.